Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,762 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:37 AM

Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) (50707 Views)

List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States / Nigeria To Begin Exporting Rice From Kebbi State(photos) / Lagos And Kebbi To Produce Nigeria’s Rice Requirements (70%) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by QuotaSystem: 9:06am On Aug 01, 2016
Cry me a river cheesy.

Buhari is working and Jonathan has been kicked back to the creeks and nothing can return the corrupt and weak IB to the seat where he failed so woefully.

Pictures don't lie. Credit has been apportioned to where it is due. President Buhari is simply reaping where he has sown.

You will be ignored from this point onwards, I've exceeded my daily allowance for engaging pained wailers.

AyaSunday:

[s]Now you've displaced your ignorance loudly. Nobody said pictures lie. We are only saying you should stop crediting the person who is not working on his change mantra. He only deceived you to get to that seat telling you he'll do better and new things than his predecessors

Lo and behold, he has gone back to the very vomit he condemned.[/s]

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:06am On Aug 01, 2016
grin I hope money will be down too to balance the equation wink
blackpanda:
Tomato is down. Rice is down. But wailer anger keep rising grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 9:09am On Aug 01, 2016
wristbangle:

Pls if u don't have any reasonable comment to pass, kindly shut up. Whether past or present government, I don't care. As long the average life of the masses is touch positively. Meanwhile this is the effort of the current administration.

If you read agriculture during your elementary days, you will discover that rice is an annual crop with propagation period of 8months. How long as PMB stayed in power? Isn't it a year now? Give credit to whom he deserves.
good reply bro ..dnt u knw some pple are born haters ?? that guy is a typical example of pple that will see positive changes and still look for a way to criticize...na y most of dem dont progress...
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by comos: 9:10am On Aug 01, 2016
this rice farming/processing started during GEJ era,

it was a structure put on groud by the former Agriculture minister, Akimwumi Adesina

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by FarukuWadata12(m): 9:12am On Aug 01, 2016
This is a welcome development♥

God Bless Nigerian♥
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by mashnino(m): 9:23am On Aug 01, 2016
Esseite:
Lots of people filled with hate in nairaland... you put up a NIGERIAN BAG OF RICE..praise it as Nigerian and not bring race or tribe into it..

You snap a bridge in awka you shout south east is leading..
You snap rrs.. you shout south west.
You snap trans amadi road, we shout south south.
You shout kaduna electricity contract we shout north.

Cant we shout Nigeria and make the center work better
Or the way we are fighting for transparency on all level of govt.

GOD HELP US

Well, this is what nigeria has been turned into and it's this same people that will want to rule the country some day.

If we could just close that gap of tribalism we will accomplish a lit
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by mashnino(m): 9:24am On Aug 01, 2016
comos:
this rice farming/processing started during GEJ era,

it was a structure put on groud by the former Agriculture minister, Akimwumi Adesina

And so...
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by murmee: 9:26am On Aug 01, 2016
fiizznation:
Niger state is a state that is blessed with vast land and its land is very conducive for farming. There is this baddegi rice in the state, if the FG can get serious with that badeggi rice, I'm so sure Nigeria will be fully independent from importing rice. I did a little research in the state like 8yrs ago, and i was highly impressed with what I saw in badeggi. Like that badeggi rice can compete with Brazil/Thailand rice if more attention is given to it.
You are right. In 1989, my cousin and I visited Minna on excursion to Niger state. When we were leaving, we went to one of the local open market in Minna where I bought some measures of their local rice. Hmmm, I will never forget that rice!

There's nobody close to me that I have not told about the deliciousness of that rice. You may even eat it without soup. The aroma that comes out when cooking the rice is tantalizing. So I really wonder why Nigeria is importing rice when we have better rice in this country.

If not for bad roads and lack of railway transport across the country, I would have been going to Minna to buy that nutritious and wonderful local rice and not all these over processed polished rice from Thailand, Indonesia etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by habbi080(m): 9:28am On Aug 01, 2016
blackpanda:
Rice is 18000 naira today..

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by belcom10(m): 9:35am On Aug 01, 2016
Op, pls if u dont mind i will like to see the grain itself.
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by Standing5(m): 9:35am On Aug 01, 2016
greatgod2012:

Honestly, they won't like it, but I hope it isn't their product that is repackaged sha.
Me too.
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 01, 2016
dearpreye:
With such palpable hatred displayed by most persons on this thread, why shouldn't a sane person ask to leave the country in peace?

Can't you all see we have no business being together?

See how we've turned ordinary rice production into a needless tribal war. What shall happen of we begin to design and build bridges?

Our values are different. The hate is real.

This isn't a nation but a mere assembly of strange bedfellows.
I'm really tired. The level of tribal wars on Nairaland is getting me scared. This actually got to this level as a result of GEJ.
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 01, 2016
AyaSunday:

Jonathan was the one that started the Revolution and Restrengthened agricultural programs to produce what you're reading now in this topic. Your bubu just happened to be in position to enjoy the hard work of former minister of agriculture and Jonathan.

So, park one side, do your research well before you give the credit to bubu
can't you people just move on! GEJ is no longer the president, get that fact and move on. Agreed, GEJ did everything in Nigeria, he actually turned Nigeria from a 3rd world economy to 1st world. He made Nigeria not just the epicentre of Africa devt but the pinnacle of world devt. This will surely make u happy.

Buhari you hate is ur president and will remain till 2019, no amount of hate messages will bring GEJ back. If this is actually the way Igbos play politics den I tell u, we have a long way to go.
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by Johnsmartinyang(m): 9:42am On Aug 01, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
This one they say stone free , you sure say sand no full inside grin

Mama happy rice angry
what of Papa happy rice undecided

Buhari is working indeed undecided
....SMH....just one bag of rice......do they know that during GEJ time he had reduced importation of rice by 50%........noise makers.....
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 01, 2016
blackpanda:

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by aminho(m): 10:00am On Aug 01, 2016
Figs:
foolish fellow.Enugu wil soon hit d market,Ebonyi has bin hitting d market,Abia,Imo nd Anambra ar getting ready,go nd ask.I can feed u nd ur family for life
oga face front abeg

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by kulrunsman79(m): 10:03am On Aug 01, 2016
Why not show us the rice seed inside nah, let it not be that they did rebag. Everything abt this gov na scam....
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by terzurum5(m): 10:12am On Aug 01, 2016
Mztarstrechy:
President Buhari is really out to shame his critics.According to a social media user who shared the photos,'Made in Nigeria' rice has hit the Nigerian market.They are sold at a cheaper price.Below is what he wrote....

'Made in Nigeria Rice from Niger State at N7,000 only. And by the time the Enugu and Kebbi Rice hit the market next month, expect a price crash'.

'Labana Rice from Kebbi state also in the market 50kg bag sells for N13, 000 This one is proudlyNigerian'.

This is a welcomed development.Let us be self-reliant as a country.

Image credit:Sallau

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/see-photos-of-made-in-nigeria-rice-from.html
Good development.
See pictures below of rice produced by Mikap Nigeria Ltd, a Factory owned by a Benue indigene and located in Benue State Capital.

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 01, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
This one they say stone free , you sure say sand no full inside grin

Mama happy rice angry
what of Papa happy rice undecided

Buhari is working indeed undecided
Sharrap ave been eating those since last year a d it makes absolute sense than the foreign brand, no single stone. Infact it tastes more natural and better although nigerian rices possess high starch,, so you have to wash and parboil.
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by greatman247(m): 10:19am On Aug 01, 2016
Some foolish people will still come and shout this is GEJ project Buhari is taking all the praises. Fools will never see anything good in Buhari govt. They called him Baba go slow. But at least its slowly but surely. Hahahahah. I go soon sight them one by one. Fools.

Sai Baba carry go jor. We love you.

One Nigeria. Whether our enemies like it or not, Nigeria must raise again.

All the drama of PDP and APC should go one side for good news like this to thrive.

Great Nigeria. One love.
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by anumide(f): 10:26am On Aug 01, 2016
undecided This is not news. Niger rice was the first thing I ate after I was weaned.
Seriously though, forget ofada, niger rice is the real deal.
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 10:36am On Aug 01, 2016
Impressive. Keep it up guys.
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by hmuhammad(m): 10:41am On Aug 01, 2016
fiizznation:
Niger state is a state that is blessed with vast land and its land is very conducive for farming. There is this baddegi rice in the state, if the FG can get serious with that badeggi rice, I'm so sure Nigeria will be fully independent from importing rice. I did a little research in the state like 8yrs ago, and i was highly impressed with what I saw in badeggi. Like that badeggi rice can compete with Brazil/Thailand rice if more attention is given to it.
your head de there. Last year, gold was discovered from Niger state, two weeks ago it was petroleum now it is rice processing. God bless Niger state, proudly Nigerlite
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by mike1994reds: 10:44am On Aug 01, 2016
i dare anybody to buy that rice and consume, u'd b so dissappointed wt d taste n quality.
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by Emyogalanya: 10:44am On Aug 01, 2016
Now u guys get it which country ever move forward with such hate if u do something good u will be crucified by ur own compatriots and the circle goes round and round we all are as guilty as the next man
dearpreye:
With such palpable hatred displayed by most persons on this thread, why shouldn't a sane person ask to leave the country in peace?

Can't you all see we have no business being together?

See how we've turned ordinary rice production into a needless tribal war. What shall happen of we begin to design and build bridges?

Our values are different. The hate is real.

This isn't a nation but a mere assembly of strange bedfellows.
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by chimaicon(m): 10:52am On Aug 01, 2016
kossyablaze:
I sense u r among the children of hate too.
...<b>na mallam e go be
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by udatso: 10:55am On Aug 01, 2016
Hagm0nd:
very soon,they'll start complaining how ebonyi rice is marginalized
hahahahahahhahahahhahah. You are so funny!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by Banter1(m): 10:59am On Aug 01, 2016
big up to my state Niger.
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 01, 2016
shamecurls:
Indonesians wont like this development

Bad Monday for them
Upon ur personal text u re a tribalist nd u hate my pple *bleh*
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by grandstar(m): 11:11am On Aug 01, 2016
bayulll011:

Comparative advantage my foot,olodo oshi and this one will call himself graduate,no thinking skills,no innovations,what's so difficult in rice production in a country like nigeria,a nations of more than 180million still import rice is that not a shame,u can tell america to focus on technology only and stop agriculture

Must you belittle yourself by sounding so bush? Please endeavor to answer with maturity henceforth and people like me will hold you in high esteem. That will be a big honour.
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by sixpee(m): 11:47am On Aug 01, 2016
Regardless of Indonesia or more specifically, Thailand, The rice market is more than big enough.
We regularly consume 30 MT of rice in Nigeria and our local capacity is less than 1 MT. The market is huge way beyond our current capacity.
shamecurls:
Indonesians wont like this development

Bad Monday for them
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by sixpee(m): 11:58am On Aug 01, 2016
They use the Buhler brand destoner and optical sorting machine aka Sortex, it use InGas technology and has a 99.9 percent accuracy.
Read more about it here;

http://www.buhlergroup.com/global/en/products/sortex-a-range-optical-sorters/sortex-a-variants.htm#.V58qsUorLIU

So except they bypass the machine, there would be no stone in it.

If you want to know more about the process, machines or want to go into agro processing, reach me for info on 09053615737

Justdulla:

Sharrap ave been eating those since last year a d it makes absolute sense than the foreign brand, no single stone. Infact it tastes more natural and better although nigerian rices possess high starch,, so you have to wash and parboil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room / An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. / Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.