Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,633 members, 7,958,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:46 AM

I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 (2608 Views)

"I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? / I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by KingJahzmineKing(m): 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
otem4eartum:
Here is the season 5 of the MONTHLY QUIZ COMPETITION BASED ON THE DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH.

March- Season 1

April-Not held due to the resistance posed by the spirit of Eusebius(the writer and compiler of the New Testament doctrine of the Christians who was fighting me hard not to continue the doctrine.

May-season 2
June-=season 3
July- season 4

First takes #10,000 monthly
Second takes #5,000 monthly
Third takes #2,000 monthly
Fourth takes #2,000 monthly
Fifth takes #1,000 monthly

The immediate past winners are :

First: Keandre
Second : Geoworldedu
Thirds: Ebigtales and Tomhagen
Fifth: Kingjahzmineking

Now this is the fifth season:

Nuelzy, Philfearon, Virulent, Edan15, 01mysticdon and all other usual competitors should fall in, because the season 5 is HERE!!!!

Here is the link to the immediate past season: Season 4 https://www.nairaland.com/3200194/paying-20000-tithe-nairalander-not/8#48077145

And here is the link to the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH where questions will come from: https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
I've been out 4 gud reason but now am back......Otem pls how can I get my 1k?
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
momemtum of the falling body of earthum
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2016
movies??
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by Rockyrascal(m): 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
otem4eartum:

Sorry it's not a movie. Try harder next time.

Question 1:

When did the sons of God exist with respect to the big bang? Before or after?
I thought it was a movie. And to your question,sorry I don't have an answer to that.
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by otem4eartum: 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
KingJahzmineKing:
I've been out 4 gud reason but now am back......Otem pls how can I get my 1k?

Send ur bank acct detail to Otem2016@gmail.com
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by otem4eartum: 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2016
terrezo2002:
This movie will sell if you remove the name Jehovah.
You can tell him to remove it forcefully if he doesn't like it there. undecided
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by otem4eartum: 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
ebiagtales:
Eartum's falling momentum
6pts
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by TomHagen: 7:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
otem4eartum:

What about me?
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by TomHagen: 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
otem4eartum:

What about me? Will you recognize that mail if I send you a message with it?
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by otemanuduno: 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
TomHagen:
What about me? Will you recognize that mail if I send you a message with it?
Sure I will cos I already know some mails. But better still, tell me the mail u used to send the info.
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by terrezo2002(m): 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2016
otemanuduno:

Sure I will cos I already know some mails. But better still, tell me the mail u used to send the info.
I can see you are gathering for yourself disciples using baits. Did Domino revrad ask you to do it or he can't be interested in things like this.
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by TomHagen: 8:45pm On Aug 01, 2016
otemanuduno:

Mail sent
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by otemanuduno: 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
terrezo2002:
I can see you are gathering for yourself disciples using baits. Did Domino revrad ask you to do it or he can't be interested in things like this.

How did your fictional Jesus did his own? The storybook said he fed at least 5,000 people using baits(fishes and bread). I'm only learning from that story of Eusebius, the author and the finisher of the Jesus story. Any more question?
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by TomHagen: 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2016
otemanuduno:

How did your fictional Jesus did his own? The storybook said he fed at least 5,000 people using baits(fishes and bread). I'm only learning from that story of Eusebius, the author and the finisher of the Jesus story. Any more question?
Have you seen the mail?
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by terrezo2002(m): 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
otemanuduno:

okay. I get it. Domino Revrad who is usually not interested in the affairs on earth seems to be interested in luring people to himself through cheap ways.
Secondly, why did decide to use a method from fictional story? Do you think that will work? For your information, Jesus Christ did not draw people to Himself through fish and bread. He had compassion on them because they had been Him for days without food so He decided to miraculously feed them. It was the power of God's words that drew people to Him.
If Domino wants people let him use his power if at all he has.

1 Like

Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by otemanuduno: 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
terrezo2002:
okay. I get it. Domino Revrad who is usually not interested in the affairs on earth seems to be interested in luring people to himself through cheap ways.
Secondly, why did decide to use a method from fictional story? Do you think that will work? For your information, Jesus Christ did not draw people to Himself through fish and bread. He had compassion on them because they had been Him for days without food so He decided to miraculously feed them. It was the power of God's words that drew people to Him.
If Domino wants people let him use his power if at all he has.

Now let me clear you on one thing you are ignorant about. Any action I take on earth is not influenced by any god or the Almighty God. Almighty God gave us all brains individually to use and do good to others. So, any action I take in life depends 99% on me. Almighty God isn't like any of his sons(yahweh and Co) who doesn't give the humans free hand to operate.

However, I AM REVEALING GOD ALMIGHTY(DOMINO REVERAD) TO THE WORLD NOT TO BE WORSHIPPED BECAUSE HE DOESN'T DEMAND WORSHIP FROM ANYONE BUT THE USE OF INDIVIDUAL BRAINS. AND THE god inspiring me is Eartum, the brother of Jehovah(Satan).
Almighty God does not interfere in what humans do.

Also, for that Jesus of yours, he is Faulkin the magician who died millions of years ago. The supposed feeding of the homos with bread is a magical illusion by him. Waldis his sister had predicted this millions of years back, in the period of the hominids and Neanderthals. I'll quote what Waldis said concerning your supposed Jesus;

Jasheb 4:19-27

[b]19. I see Faulkin as a great conjuror because he has begun it while I was with him.

20. Then he turned stone to food and fed me, claiming that he was taught by Nymphidis his father. But the food did not hold my hunger for an hour.

21. Now my belief in this was also counted to me as a mistake, because I did not give it a second thought that Faulkin(jesus)did not truly turn stones to bread.

22. But he played with my vision and perception as the sun played illusion on our eyes to make us see water where it is not.

23. The sun makes us see no stars up there in the day and deceived our eyes and brains to think that the moon is a light of its own at night.

24. Who is the greatest illusionist if not the sun itself? For it has deceived even all the sons of God to think that the moon is a light and not explorable. This is even counted to me as my mistake because I did not give it a second thought while I was on earth.

25. But whosoever shall explore it shall be faced with trials. For the people of Nymphidis shall not accept it.

26. Now I shall advise the homos that shall later exist in this; when they shall feed on the bread of Faulkin and when they shall drink his wine, let them check if their hunger is satisfied for a space of an hour and if their thirst is quenched. If not, then these are also illusions.

27. And those that would believe it are those who are poor in the spirit (those who do not use the spiritual part of their head).[/b]

Now in our own world of Homosapien, the jesus in the storybook(bible) is not real, but a forged story written based on the life of Faulkin, the deceiver, the son of Satan(yahweh).

Do you now understand?
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
cool
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by terrezo2002(m): 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2016
otemanuduno:

Now let me clear you on one thing you are ignorant about. Any action I take on earth is not influenced by any god or the Almighty God. Almighty God gave us all brains individually to use and do good to others. So, any action I take in life depends 99% on me. Almighty God isn't like any of his sons(yahweh and Co) who doesn't give the humans free hand to operate.

However, I AM REVEALING GOD ALMIGHTY(DOMINO REVERAD) TO THE WORLD NOT TO BE WORSHIPPED BECAUSE HE DOESN'T DEMAND WORSHIP FROM ANYONE BUT THE USE OF INDIVIDUAL BRAINS. AND THE god inspiring me is Eartum, the brother of Jehovah(Satan).
Almighty God does not interfere in what humans do.

Also, for that Jesus of yours, he is Faulkin the magician who died millions of years ago. The supposed feeding of the homes with bread is a magical illusion by him. Waldis his sister had predicted this millions of years back, in the period of the hominids and Neanderthals. I'll quote what Waldis said concerning your supposed Jesus.

Now in our own world of Homosapien, the jesus in the storybook(bible) is not real, but a forged story written based on the life of Faulkin, the deceiver, the son of Satan(yahweh).

Do you now understand?
Common man. This can only work in cinemas. We relax with pop corn and drink, enjoy the fantasy and then go home forgetting all we have watched.
Now look at Christianity. No one forces you to become a christian. You are just touched with God's power and then your life changes for good.
I think revrad should come and reveal himself and should stop hiding like someone who is ashamed.
If I may ask, what is domino revrad interested in?
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by otemanuduno: 12:49am On Aug 02, 2016
terrezo2002:
Common man. This can only work in cinemas. We relax with pop corn and drink, enjoy the fantasy and then go home forgetting all we have watched.
Now look at Christianity. No one forces you to become a christian. You are just touched with God's power and then your life changes for good.
I think revrad should come and reveal himself and should stop hiding like someone who is ashamed.
If I may ask, what is domino revrad interested in?

Your parents actually forced you into Christianity. Others are forced into it by emotions of their hearts by continuous threatening of the HELL FIRE terror.
GOD ALMIGHTY HAS MADE A PLACE OF CORRECTION FOR EVERYONE AFTER DEATH. YOU WILL KNOW MORE ABOUT GOD ALMIGHTHY WHEN YOU DIE. BUT IF YOU DIE A CHRISTIAN, YOU MAY HAVE TO FIRST PASS THROUGH THE IMAGINATION OF YOUR god(yahweh/satan) who has made hell fire for his own followers(Remember,he said that few of you will make his heaven while majority of you will make his hell fire).
But somehow, your soul will be directed towards the REAL PLACE later to join the rest of the people who didn't share in your belief while on earth.

MAY GOD HELP YOU.
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by KingJahzmineKing(m): 9:08am On Aug 02, 2016
otem4eartum:

My ATM just expire abeg brother epp me take am send Mtn card thanks....08123580767 or jaiyetosin@gmail.com, thanks
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by otemanuduno: 10:37am On Aug 02, 2016
KingJahzmineKing:
My ATM just expire abeg brother epp me take am send Mtn card thanks....08123580767 or jaiyetosin@gmail.com, thanks
Okay, I'll do so, today.
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by otemanuduno: 10:39am On Aug 02, 2016
CHAPTER TWO

1. And it came to pass that a lover of Earthus arose. And his name was Jasheb of the land of Chimides, which was also one who went with Nymphidis and Faulkin and Deganis to the fetching of mother Earthus when she was dissected.

2. And it was at the time of Jasheb that a great revolution began to take place on earth, because he led many to the oceans to drink of the water of it and worship Earthus.

3. This thing which was not pleasing to Nymphidis. And he determined in his heart to destroy all the homos at that time and set up some new homos which were more upright.

4. Then, Nymphidis had sent seven spirits all over the world. These spirits sat on invisible flying horses to cause death, one after the other.

5. But Jasheb himself had been captured by him while all these happened.

6. Now did Nymphidis introduce a concept, which he called 'holiness' instead of the ones unanimously agreed upon by all the sons of God earlier, called 'righteousness'.

7. For righteousness was it which makes one do the right things without being coerced to do it, but holiness is one which makes one do the things which an enforcer of it wants.

8. But the righteous ones were those who wanted to do what was right even when no eye was watching them, but the holy ones were those who did what they did because they felt that some eyes were watching them.

9. Now, Nymphidis was an enforcer of holiness. And he would kill multitudes for not being holy.

10. Even from the land of Ephradite to the land of Chimides did he kill them, and the sons of God could do nothing about it.

11. But he spared those in the land of Largas, because they were now friends.

12. Now, Largas began to dwell with Nymphidis in the large court of Nymphidis, which he made very large, with a garden beautifully constructed in it. And his seat did he set upon a great mountain, with twenty-four seats surrounding it.

13. Then did Nymphidis make canker worms, palmer worms and caterpillars and sent them to the land of Ephradite to cause famine.

14. This he did to take revenge on Ephradite his brother who made his land to explode in volcanoes.

15. Now Nymphidis called these things his great armies. For he said he would not send any of his own homos to do battles anymore.

16. Then he marked about one-hundred and forty-four thousands of his homos for destruction in his land, which he had joined with the land of Largas and was now called Philargas. These shall he send into his unquenchable fire at its completion.

17. Then at the centre of Philargas did Nymphidis and Largas and Faulkin form a new species of homos, which were very much smaller than the long-lasting ones they had made earlier.

18. And these stood erect and had almost smooth bodies, like the bodies of the sons of God.

19. But the other sons of God did not know these.
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by otemanuduno: 10:40am On Aug 02, 2016
2. Who was the 'lover of Earthus' as said in Bellorum chapter 2?
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by ebiagtales: 10:41am On Aug 02, 2016
Jasheb
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by otemanuduno: 10:52am On Aug 02, 2016
ebiagtales:
Jasheb
9pts
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by KingJahzmineKing(m): 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
otemanuduno:
Okay, I'll do so, today.
I believe you jo
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
Otem know this docofufo will make a good story line in a movie ba...ask eartum if they will be any film on it in the future
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by otemanuduno: 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
I don't need asking what's obvious. However, my destiny is just to reveal the truth and pass away.
AmenRa1:
Otem know this docofufo will make a good story line in a movie ba...ask eartum if they will be any film on it in the future
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by otemanuduno: 10:19am On Aug 04, 2016
7. Who made the land of Nymphidis to explode in a volcano?
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by ebiagtales: 10:22am On Aug 04, 2016
Ephradite
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by otemanuduno: 10:22am On Aug 04, 2016
ebiagtales:
Ephradite
12pts
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by geoworldedu: 10:24am On Aug 04, 2016
ebiagtales:
Ephradite
you are too fast

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'll Believe In Evolution Theory Only If Someone Can Explain This To Me / The Shocking Unbelievable Story Of Jesu Oyingbo,The Self-acclaimed Nigeria Jesus / What Do Opposers of Tithe & Prosperity Make Of Math 23:23 & Zech 1:17 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.