Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,131 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story (50314 Views)

Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) / A Lady Cleaner In A Cinema In Abuja Shares Her Story. Photo / Accountant Susan Asakpa Who Drives A Cab In Abuja Tells Her Touching Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by Pavore9: 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2016
taylor88:
hmmmm, it's beta dan being idle & rely on a man

but d truth is I can't b comfortable wt a welder wife especially wen i dnt hv a 6 packs

she can beat me up at anytime

Fear, fear baby! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2016
Like the last time, one man saw me and said if I continue with this job I can’t get married and it would be difficult to give birth.
I hope she told this man STFUareyouGod

1 Like

Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by taylor88(m): 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2016
Pavore9:

Fear, fear baby! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

strong man

I sight u

maybe u hv 9lives
Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by Tintinnoty(m): 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2016
falcon01:
gotchyaa

Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by Tintinnoty(m): 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
falcon01:
gotchyaa
Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by Exponental(m): 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2016
Not necessarily true. It depends on you and the belief of the people that surrounds you.
Just ensure you safe and you don't expose yourself to fertility risk.
Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
taylor88:

but d truth is I can't b comfortable wt a welder wife especially wen i dnt hv a 6 packs

It does not require much energy to weld
Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2016
sunnyanet:
If u love the job (welding) and u do it with passion, I bet even ur customers will be begging u for marriage

And that's the actual truth, there's nothing wrong with having passion for your work and especially something in a male dominated area, your husband would be a proud person to say my wife excels in a male dominated field. But wait ...... Is my statement sexists ? Am I saying women naturally can't excel in Engineering . political correctness got me confused now cry

2 Likes

Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
promqueen247:
Yaaay pro-feminism here, we would take over the world, it just a matter of time, one day at a time.

Lol I hate to be that guy but that's not what feminism is about , taking over the world.

But really it's cool to have incentives opened up to women to encourage them to enter fields dominated by men.

P.S I only added the latter part because when you around feminist you need to watch what you say, anything can be termed sexist. lipsrsealed which is why I went the extra effort to break the latter part in a new paragraph to avoid ambuigity

1 Like

Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by Jacko1(m): 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
Nigérian gals only sabi makeup
Hairdressing
Catering
Selling boutique

See handwork from a ghana abi na cameroon gal

Learn learn..... Women can do anythin dese days

Women are doing navy seals if you dont knw

9ja gals just want men to do everything and dey chop money
Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by Pavore9: 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
taylor88:

strong man

I sight u

maybe u hv 9lives

That means you will rather remain a bachelor than marry a woman who has a black belt in martial arts! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by jrusky(m): 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
Pleasee don't mind that man that said so. Be proud of your job as a matter of fact millions of Nigerians will be too proud of you what you are doing his a good profession it's better that prostitution or robbery or sitting Idle at home becoming CNN, BBC or Al Jazeral of your street. If any man don't like you for being a welder he can go to places as far as I'm concern.

Your real man will come, every sane man like a hardworking and reliable woman not lazy talk active Madam blablabla of the street. Keep it up fine babe your real man will come.
Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by cococandy(f): 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
Good you didn't listen to him. I don't know why people keep trying to limit women because they believe everything we do should lead to marriage. Silly

3 Likes

Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by 9jatatafo(m): 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
See as welder shop neat! Big up sister
Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by Lordkylie(f): 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
Jacko1:
Nigérian gals only sabi makeup
Hairdressing
Catering
Selling boutique

See handwork from a ghana abi na cameroon gal

Learn learn..... Women can do anythin dese days

Women are doing navy seals if you dont knw

9ja gals just want men to do everything and dey chop money
so catering and hairdressing no be handwork abi?
some of you just look for any opportunity to attack nigerian women.I know many nigerian women and girls who work really hard,one makes cakes and supplies food in school to support herself and her two sisters through school and she's very much nigerian.Hardwork is hardwork whether in a male dominated field or otherwise.
Anyway kudos to this young lady,she's making women proud and i wish her well

2 Likes

Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by comos: 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
if I have not married, na Lady like you if for marry sharp-sharp.

as a technician/wife home and business is fully covered.
Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by lecturerdabo(m): 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
Can someone get me that girl's contact cos I'm interested in marrying her!
Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
Lordkylie:
so catering and hairdressing no be handwork abi?
some of you just look for any opportunity to attack nigerian women.I know many nigerian women and girls who work really hard,one makes cakes and supplies food in school to support herself and her two sisters through school and she's very much nigerian.Hardwork is hardwork whether in a male dominated field or otherwise.
Anyway kudos to this young lady,she's making women proud and i wish her well

Ha catering is business, chain of massive referrals upon referrals, make up beauty parlours rake in cash too, the guy clearly doesn't know anything about female business. Even guys now are tapping in to it, I see niggaz plaiting hair in parlour ID be laughing till I see them counting their cash, now I know better, don't be surprised you see me in a beauty parlour plaiting hair and acting gay....... Do I need to act gay though ?

1 Like

Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by taylor88(m): 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
Pavore9:

That means you will rather remain a bachelor than marry a woman who has a black belt in martial arts! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

black wetin?

I dey craze?
Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by jideflows(m): 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2016
we have lots of female welders in Nigeria and most are married.. they are better welders than the male... but when them get heartbreak them go weld rubbish oh....lol
Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by Pavore9: 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2016
taylor88:

black wetin?

I dey craze?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by THEWEDDINGSTORE: 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
cool cool cool

stop there... oya check my signature grin
Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by THEWEDDINGSTORE: 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
cool cool cool cool cool

stop there... oya check my signature grin
Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by rawpadgin(m): 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2016
promqueen247:
Yaaay pro-feminism here, we would take over the world, it just a matter of time, one day at a time.
take over which world

my friend go conky for one side
Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by Famsey: 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
taylor88:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
Keep your head up, girl. You are doing just fine.
Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by Nusaf: 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2016
fearless15:
She will be a goddess if a rich guy marry her all she needs is a little polishing and she will be shiny and prettier than mercy Johnson i dont think anyone is ugly money can refine people, some men will like her in that state and its better than prostitution
This girl is by far prettier than mj pls. Is mj even pretty?
Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2016
Pls I will like to marry her.
Who has her contact Or who can link me up to her?
Somebody help me get her contact...
Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by wadetaw202: 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
taylor88:

And who told you welding has anything to do with 6 packs?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Groundnut Hawker Wearing Suit And Tie (Photos) / I Am 30, Unmarried And Unhappy At My Job. I Want To have a career change / Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.