Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,683 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story (50303 Views)

Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) / A Lady Cleaner In A Cinema In Abuja Shares Her Story. Photo / Accountant Susan Asakpa Who Drives A Cab In Abuja Tells Her Touching Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by Originalsly: 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
I don't think the guy really meant what he said..... just said it out of fear.Fear that the girl would soon be a welder... doing a man's job... earning a whole lot of money...while he would still be jobless or working for peanuts in his slave job. That's like abomination to some men.

1 Like

Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
Sister you are beautiful,if no be say me sef dey try succeed for life i for marry you because you are resourceful,with someone like you by my side we will build an empire.

1 Like

Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2016
Nusaf:

This girl is by far prettier than mj pls. Is mj even pretty?
she is now that shes rich
Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by Chicent(m): 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
Welldone.... @sbabimbola have u voted?? Check your mentions for direction. Thanks..... Voting ends 6pm
Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by Lordkylie(f): 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
pcguru1:

Ha catering is business, chain of massive referrals upon referrals, make up beauty parlours rake in cash too, the guy clearly doesn't know anything about female business. Even guys now are tapping in to it, I see niggaz plaiting hair in parlour ID be laughing till I see them counting their cash, now I know better, don't be surprised you see me in a beauty parlour plaiting hair and acting gay....... Do I need to act gay though ?
nah not all beauticians act gay.Help me tell that guy o he just mentioned catering like its useless.

1 Like

Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by shenkz: 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
Miss Independent that's why I love her
Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by vic155: 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
Carryon my dear I'm proud of you, right husband ll nock your door and he ll luv and respect you for who u are.
Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
sunnyanet:
If u love the job (welding) and u do it with passion, I bet even ur customers will be begging u for marriage

You sound like all those motivational speakers. Those people can even convince you to die grin
Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
I LOVE HER RESOLVE AND RESOLUTENESS. MAY GOD STRENGTHEN HER.
IN THIS WORLD THERE ARE MANY INCLUDING YOUR PARENT WHO THROUGH THEIR GOOD INTENTIONS MEANT WELL FOR YOU, BY TRYING TO DIRECT THE PATH FOR YOU TO FOLLOW, BUT DISCIPLINE AND BEING FOCUSED ON A DEFINED DIRECTION ON WHAT YOU LOVE TO DO MOST PAVES THE WAY
Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
taylor88:
hmmmm, it's beta dan being idle & rely on a man

but d truth is I can't b comfortable wt a welder wife especially wen i dnt hv a 6 packs

she can beat me up at anytime

How will your wife beat you up ? Are you a lizard ? Even if she is Dino Melaye, she cant.

Btw, the ghana girl is beautiful. We know what men want.
Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by JUSTEES: 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
Am a dedicated safety officer by profession(single)I promise 2took her to alter,I cross my heart 4her.nairaland pls connect us together if u wish us well.08038011085 I mean it.

1 Like

Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by ladyF(f): 5:45pm On Aug 01, 2016
wadetaw202:

And who told you welding has anything to do with 6 packs?
cry cry cry
Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by Missmossy(f): 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
Awww such a determined lady, thumbs up to her. With her being focused and diligent a husband should be the least of her worries. Ignore those who say otherwise grin

2 Likes

Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by calcal: 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2016
THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST SECURE JOB IN AMERICA, FROM THE PHOTO, IT IS WELDING AND FABRICATION, ONE CAN EASILY MAKE $60000.00 YEARLY WITHOUT UNIVERSITY DEGREE. KEEP IT UP, WOMEN ARE DOING IT IN A NORMAL COUNTRY AND LIVE HAPPY MARRIAGE LIFE.

2 Likes

Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by onyemarcus: 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
One electrode One million
Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by clems93(m): 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
If welding has been branded as a man's job,why then do we have male chefs angryIs cooking not a woman's job?

2 Likes

Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by BigMan4Life: 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
She need to find a reasonable husband who is not a fool. Just make sure d sparks do not go in her hair and all will be well.
Let her weld if she enjoy and can make a good living, if only everyone in 9ja wld apply such effort we would all be very well off. wink
Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by KINGinVAHALA: 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
rawpadgin:
take over which world
my friend go conky for one side
Boss how far na? I didn't see your vote today
Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by Emmaino247: 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2016
OK if u think say she go see husband oya hit like 4 me. if not hit share
Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
promqueen247:
Yaaay pro-feminism here, we would take over the world, it just a matter of time, one day at a time.
yea! Right! Women can not even live amongst themselves, without cat fights, bitching and killing themselves.

just like my ex girl friend claiming that she can do any thing man can do but when she sees a spider she jumps on me and start screaming for me to help grin

1 Like

Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by Fabulous0019(m): 8:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
I'm in love already!!!
Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by wadetaw202: 8:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
ladyF:

cry cry cry

I'm sorry lady!!!

It escaped my mind.

I'm very sorry!!!

I will make it up to you, I promise.
Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by ladyF(f): 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
wadetaw202:

I'm sorry lady!!!

It escaped my mind.

I'm very sorry!!!

I will make it up to you, I promise.
No problem dear. I'll mention you tomorrow too. cry
Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by Tijesunime: 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
Hi I'm from helping hand international one of the best networking channel of getting money and helping the orphanages and motherless home. I'm sure some of you won't want to believe but give it a try and you would thank me later like am thanking the person that introduced me to helping hand international. If you want to join the chain and learn more whattsapp me on (08107576507)...
Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by sexychocho(f): 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
Continue ur work dearie

Ur man will surely locate u
Men r d same pple dat will say dey dnt want liability

So kip it up dearie, d ryt man is near
Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by rawpadgin(m): 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Boss how far na? I didn't see your vote today
so sorry my guy, had problem with my browser

hope he never too late
Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by wadetaw202: 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
ladyF:

No problem dear. I'll mention you tomorrow too. cry

Lolz. No problems. Weep Not Lady!
Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by Thandobaby(f): 8:28am On Aug 02, 2016
Kudos to u gal don't mind men that are intimidated by your work,you provide for your self and u are able to care for ur needs.You do that by yourself any man who will marry u one day will be e luckiest guy ever!Never let e opinions of that people pull u down.#Womenpower
Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by KINGinVAHALA: 8:49am On Aug 02, 2016
comos:
if I have not married, na Lady like you if for marry sharp-sharp.

as a technician/wife home and business is fully covered.

Bro, good morning, how re you doing?
Re: Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story by nortcentrallord(m): 10:30am On Aug 02, 2016
taylor88:
hmmmm, it's beta dan being idle & rely on a man

but d truth is I can't b comfortable wt a welder wife especially wen i dnt hv a 6 packs

she can beat me up at anytime

If you wear the necessary protective tool, welding 'll have little or no effect on your outlook. If a man truly loves her, she can reduce the time for work or stop the work during her period of child birth years but that should be an agreement between the two parties. People should learn to make sacrifice in marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Groundnut Hawker Wearing Suit And Tie (Photos) / I Am 30, Unmarried And Unhappy At My Job. I Want To have a career change / Obstacle A Police Officer Must Cross Before Qualifying As Mobile Police Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.