Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Does Keeping Your Beards Make You A Ruffian?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Keeping Your Beards Make You A Ruffian?? (4386 Views)

10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? / 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Keeping Your Beards Make You A Ruffian?? by NevetsIbot(m): 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
solomonbrown64:

......Sweet Jesus, you have never been there? Mehn, you are missing bro. I go there very Sunday, lol. I am sure you must have "killed" a lot of those killer babes.
you know I stay at the backyard called ''oNdo town''....

Akure babes para like die.... You've never been there? They're pretty af. Well... Akure It is.

1 Like

Re: Does Keeping Your Beards Make You A Ruffian?? by MrKamar(m): 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2016
fearless15:
proof, have you seen him before or where in the bible was Jesus was a man with beard written and for the record i love beard alot
Sharap there! The Jesus we all see in motion picture, is he my grandfather or yours? grin
If Jesus had no bears, why would movie depicts him with bears.
cheesy

Re: Does Keeping Your Beards Make You A Ruffian?? by ummeey: 2:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
A man without beards is like a lion without mane.
Re: Does Keeping Your Beards Make You A Ruffian?? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
MrKamar:

Sharap there! The Jesus we all see in motion picture, is he my grandfather or yours? grin
If Jesus had no bears, why would movie depicts him with bears.
cheesy
lol
Re: Does Keeping Your Beards Make You A Ruffian?? by Jay542(m): 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
ummeey:
You always make this quote and i'll always agree grin
Re: Does Keeping Your Beards Make You A Ruffian?? by ummeey: 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
Jay542:
You always make this quote and i'll always agree grin
Abi na
Re: Does Keeping Your Beards Make You A Ruffian?? by UyiIredia(m): 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
Not if the beards are kept trimmed.
Re: Does Keeping Your Beards Make You A Ruffian?? by NevetsIbot(m): 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
ummeey:
so, I'm like a lion without a mane! Oh God. Gimme beards na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love This Girl But Cant Tell Her / "If He Cant Lick Your P****, You Are Like A Sister To Him" - Facebook Slayqueen / What Did She Really Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.