Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,894 members, 7,844,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

This Thing Called Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Thing Called Love (584 Views)

SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] / Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] / If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Thing Called Love by MISSEMMA: 10:58am On Aug 02, 2016
Someone on Palmchat made me remember this meaning of LOVE (love is a feeling that you feel when you feel the way you have not felt before.) But i will like to know what you think about this. WHAT DO YOU THINK DEFINES LOVE?
Re: This Thing Called Love by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 02, 2016
Love is fantasy. It can only be expressed in dreams.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thing Called Love by cazchukwu: 11:33am On Aug 02, 2016
Love from both ends is a fantasy. Once loved a girl so much that I'd do absolutely anything for her. I would legitimately have that sick feeling in my belly and that shock feeling in my spine whenever I saw her. My heart always skipped a beat too. She didn't give a rat's arse about me. Sooner or later, one person would lose interest and have wandering eyes. I understand this, and have tried my best to not let such emotions overcome me again.
Re: This Thing Called Love by dukeprince50: 12:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
love is a shitty son of a bitch. don't ever fall in love, I'm in love and believe me, I wan to get out of it. as I am writing this, I'm still thinking of her. the feeling is a crazy one

1 Like

Re: This Thing Called Love by EnyojoAmos: 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
Love is so powerful, and sometimes dangerous
Re: This Thing Called Love by EnyojoAmos: 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
Love is so powerful, and sometimes dangerous(can even kill)
Re: This Thing Called Love by MISSEMMA: 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
what happened?
dukeprince50:
love is a shitty son of a bitch. don't ever fall in love, I'm in love and believe me, I wan to get out of it. as I am writing this, I'm still thinking of her. the feeling is a crazy one
Re: This Thing Called Love by sainttwist1(m): 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
lilyqueen:
Love is fantasy. It can only be expressed in dreams.
thank you......simple and direct
Re: This Thing Called Love by masinga07(m): 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
Love is just one overrated word. Seriously I think love should just be a creation of the head rather than heart but our ladies and gentlemen won't stop falling in love and they keep getting heart break.
Re: This Thing Called Love by MISSEMMA: 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
i think we misunderstand the true meaning of love.
Re: This Thing Called Love by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
Only God is love..the rest of us are just here to mess with each other's head and go back to where we come from.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Human Breast????? / TOASTING ETIQUETTE / 12 Strategies For Wooing The Girl Of Your Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.