Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] (8753 Views)

"I Almost Vomited" – Lady Posts Whatsapp Chat Of Man She Left His House Angrily / LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] / Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2018
SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE]

Typing...
Re: SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2018
I have told people there is more money online than offline, but it seems Nigerians are addicted to offline money.

Typing...
Re: SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
Below is a book called ChatDicted 1.0. I wrote the entire book with my broken screen iPhone. Most of them were free articles I posted on Nairaland to help guys in the dating world, but I was brutally attacked and abused for being a cheerful giver, so I switched on my PC, designed a book cover on Photoshop and turned my free articles to a 550 page book.

Typing...
Re: SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
The price of the book is more than 16k, but because of recession, we made it just 7k.

Typing...
Re: SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:42pm On Jul 25, 2018
Before it was taken down, we had more than 7,000 free downloads. We re-upload it again and now it has 7,800+ free downloads.

Typing...

Re: SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2018
If all the people who downloaded it were to pay, we would've made some millions from 1 book alone. We have more than 20 books.

Typing...
Re: SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
Let's do the mathematics. The price is 7,000 and a total of 15,000 people have downloaded it for free. This is to say, 15000 X 7000 = 105,000,000 (One Hundred and Five Million Naira).

So, we have lost 105,000,000 from one book.

Typing...

Re: SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
If we do the calculation properly + the scammers selling the book secretly, it must've vomited 200 million Naira (one book).

Typing...
Re: SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
If I were an American, I wouldn't have lost this money. As a Nigerian, we get scammed from what we suffered to write. So unfair. Intellectual property is a risky property in Nigeria.

Typing...
Re: SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2018
Lemme wipe my tears cry and get back to work.

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] by Asquare84(m): 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2018
must you use deceptive topic as a marketing strategy to market your online books

10 Likes

Re: SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2018
If you are a man and you haven't downloaded the free version of the book, do it NOW before it's too late. You can use 30 minutes to read everything. You'll learn a lot.

Click the download link below:

https://www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

Re: SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2018
You lie too much.
Re: SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2018
Asquare84:
must you use deceptive topic as a marketing strategy to market your online books
Not deceptive. This is Romance Section, so you must use a headline that suits the topic.

You can make it plain, ambiguous, scary, or simple. At the end, your post should synchronise with your headline.

That is what I did, Sir. If you're smart enough to synch your scary or naughty headling with the theme of the post, then you're wise. Give it a trial or stop complaining. #Smiles.

Some of you love to complain more than you take actions in your life. #NoInsultIntended.

1 Like

Re: SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2018
Admin401:
You lie too much.
You're right. Prove it, else, rot with envy. I can be rude at times sha. cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] by Asquare84(m): 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2018
iLegendd:
Not deceptive. This is Romance Section, so you must use a headline that suits the topic.

You can make it plain, ambiguous, scary, or simple. At the end, your post should synchronise with you

That is what I did, Sir. If you're smart enough to synch your scary or naughty headling with the theme of the post, then you're wise. Give it a trial or stop complaining. #Smiles.

Some of you love to complain more than you take actions in your life. #NoInsultIntended.

i don,t blame you, who will even bother to buy such books
Re: SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
Asquare84:

I don't blame you. This is why some of you come online from year to year and you never make a legit dime from the internet.

You're always waiting for an Oyibo woman to defraud or always spending your time watching football, then spend the rest of the day standing at the nearest bet shop. Be wise, Son. Don't follow the crowd — follow me or better yet, follow Christ.

Some of you think my crazy behaviors on NL will repulse clients. One thing I have noticed is: the crazier and more obnoxious I get, the more clients we get and the more money we make.

If you're lazy and broke and can't register for a gym class, it doesn't mean all Nigerians are broke and can't register for a gym class.

Lemme show you two transactions messages out of lots.

2 Likes

Re: SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
Asquare84:

This is another. I'm just whining you sha. The benefit is mine and that's why I'm replying. I'm on my worst behavior this month.

Oh, our audience is not only Nigeria, Africa, but the whole world. You kids should start setting up legit online and stop waiting for the stupid government.

Re: SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] by Asquare84(m): 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2018
iLegendd:
I don't blame you. This is why some of you come online from year to year and you never make a legit dime from the internet.

You're always waiting for an Oyibo woman to defraud or always spending your time watching football, then spend the rest of the day standing at the nearest bet shop. Be wise, Son. Don't follow the crowd — follow me or better yet, follow Christ.

Some of you think my crazy behaviors on NL will repulse clients. One thing I have noticed is: the crazier and more obnoxious I get, the more clients we get and the more money we make.

If you're lazy and broke and can't register for a gym class, it doesn't mean all Nigerians are broke and can't register for a gym class.

Lemme show you two transactions messages out of lots.

you call yourself an adult and you will be using deceptive advert and vocal language to market you book. do you know that you can be jailed for using deceptive advert with the intent of defrauding unsuspecting public

you that can even boast of a three square meal will come here to accuse another person of laziness

1 Like

Re: SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
Asquare84:

you call yourself an adult and you will be using deceptive advert and vocal language to market you book. do you know that you can be jailed for using deceptive advert with the intent of defrauding unsuspecting public

you that can even boast of a three square meal will come here to accuse another person of laziness
Ok.
Re: SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] by Adasun(m): 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2018
Asquare84:

i can't take these? Ilegend i swear ur heart strong o.

Asquare84 please what is vocal language and what is deceptive advert?
Re: SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2018
Adasun:
i can't take these? Ilegend i swear ur heart strong o.

Asquare84 please what is vocal language and what is deceptive advert?
Lol. What most co-authors say don't move me. I'm a gemini. We gemini don't give much of a fùck.

We say and do what's on our minds. Other gemini are Donald Trump, Kanye West, etc. People always hate us, but when we are silent or gone, they always miss us.

We gemini are bluntly honest and that's why the weak ones hate and attack us. So, for me, I either ignore them or press their mumu buttons and watch them react like chemicals. Science students. cheesy
Re: SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
main16:
Make Sales on your Website 24/7
May I see your portfolio, Mr. Max?
Re: SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] by thedondada(m): 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
This guy sha

Your own case is different

I don't open your threads but I just thought maybe he'll be different today and voila same ol shit

1 Like

Re: SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2018
thedondada:
This guy sha

Your own case is different

I don't open your threads but I just thought maybe he'll be different today and voila same ol shit
You don't open my threads, but know how it looks like? Continue lying.

The truth is, you can only know if you have been opening. Luckily, I didn't know someone like you existed on NL until this your comment. You just want to be noticed and you've achieved it. Add it on your CV.

Course: iLegend Noticed Me.
School: iLegend University, UK
Duration: 5 Years
CGPA: 0.2
Grade: Failed like Buhari.
Re: SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] by Dollarship(m): 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
iLegendd:
SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE]

Typing...
to slap you dey hungry me
Re: SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
Dollarship:
to slap you dey hungry me
Please o! My face is too soft for slap. Gun battle will be better.
Re: SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] by TakeMeTop: 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2018
Why the attack on ilegend?

Please everyone, this guy is a good guy and his books are value books.

Let's listen what he has to say
Re: SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
TakeMeTop:
Why the attack on ilegend?

Please everyone, this guy is a good guy and his books are value books.

Let's listen what he has to say
My brother dem no go understand. On a second thought, I want them to attack cuz it has too many benefits for me. The only benefit someone who attacks me will get are:

1. People of his (bitter) kind clicking the like/share button of his comment.
2. Five minutes fame.

So, the above are the only things they'll benefit from attacking me while the rest of the benefits are mine. It's been tested and proven. Some wise people said, "If it hasn't broken, don't fix it."

So, I'll keep pouring chemicals on NL and watch them react. cheesy cheesy
Re: SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] by Igyeseh(m): 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
The day you will remove the "F" from your moniker, I will start taking you serious.
I hate scam.
Re: SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
Igyeseh:
The day you will remove the "F" from your moniker, I will start taking you serious.
I hate scam.

The correct grammar is: I'll start taking you seriously, not serious.

Kindly show the screenshots of where you or your friends were scammed. Taking me seriously? I don't think I need it. I'd advise you to take your business or studies seriously, not me.

The less serious I act, the more success I get. What works for a man is better than how the society wants it to be. You're a kid, do you won't understand.

Channel your seriousness to your business or studies and stop coming to Nairaland to disturb other people's business with your irrelevant opinions.

This month? I'm on my worst behavior.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? / Two Fat Lonely Girls / I Have Crush For My Female Best Friend But She Has A Boyfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.