Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

We Served Together, No Feelings. Now We Working Together, Lot Of Feelings..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Served Together, No Feelings. Now We Working Together, Lot Of Feelings..... (819 Views)

Why Do People Have No Feelings For Me? / I Have No Feelings For Girls / See What An Obsessed Lover I Have No Feelings For Sent Me (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Served Together, No Feelings. Now We Working Together, Lot Of Feelings..... by MICHROZZAY: 11:41am On Aug 02, 2016
WHAT SHOULD BE DONE WITH SITUATIONS LIKE THIS, NOT EVEN AFTER A WHOLE YEAR OF SERVICE AND NO STRING ATTACHED. BUT RIGHT NOW ITS LIKE CLOSENESS AT WORK IS BRINGING ABOUT..... MAYBE SHE'S PRETENDING I CAN'T SAY.
Re: We Served Together, No Feelings. Now We Working Together, Lot Of Feelings..... by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 02, 2016
Ambush her in an elevator and kiss her passionately you'll know whats up
Re: We Served Together, No Feelings. Now We Working Together, Lot Of Feelings..... by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 02, 2016
cheesy

May I ask what kind of "service" ur referring to? Juz to clarify before I can say sumtin tongue
Re: We Served Together, No Feelings. Now We Working Together, Lot Of Feelings..... by Behira(f): 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
Express how u feel, her reaction wud show u if she also has feelings for u
Re: We Served Together, No Feelings. Now We Working Together, Lot Of Feelings..... by MICHROZZAY: 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
@TRAPQUEEN77. NYSC SERVICE
Re: We Served Together, No Feelings. Now We Working Together, Lot Of Feelings..... by Sexxkillz: 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
Office romance is a no go area.

But then, you can try, and personally find out why office romance it's not advisable. . . Your experience would benefit a lot of people.
Re: We Served Together, No Feelings. Now We Working Together, Lot Of Feelings..... by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
You may be feeling this way because you've known her to an extent during your service year... No need for formality now, you feel free and normal around each other. It's natural to feel this way, unless it has gotten to the level where when you watch romantic movies, you imagine it's the both of u acting.... you should ask her on a date, then express your feelings for her.
Re: We Served Together, No Feelings. Now We Working Together, Lot Of Feelings..... by heryurh(m): 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
Behira:
Express how u feel, her reaction wud show u if she also has feelings for u
Lies! Op, expressing ur feelings would make u appear like a low -status b-tch. Best thing is to just tease her a few times and focus on ur job not her then watch how a win-win situation would spring up

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Every Nigerian Needs To Know About Love / The Kidnapped Girl Found In Emir Palace Is Stil Not Back Home / Ladies Get In Here! Who Sugar Daddy Is This?? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.