Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

9 Tests Of True Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Tests Of True Love (1266 Views)

12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship / The Tests Of True Love (part 1) / Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Tests Of True Love by MidasTouche01(m): 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
So much have been said by various writers on true love

After perusing a vast array of books and some personal experiences, I compiled this list of true love tests, the basic attributes that every relationship should have before it can be referred to as "true love"

1. The Sharing Test:
Are you able to share together and make yourselves happy or do you seek for your own happiness alone?

2. The Strength Test:
Does your love give you added strength and creative energy or does it sap your strength and energy?

3. The Respect Test:
Do you really have respect for and proud of each other?

4. Habit Test:
Do you love or do also like each other and accept each other with your habits and shortcomings or inadequacies?

5. The Time Test:
Has your love stood the test of time i.e. when things are good as well as not so good?

6. The Separation Test:
Do you feel an unusual joy in each other’s company and is there pain in your separation from one another.

7. The Giving Test:
Love and marriage are giving not getting. In your love is the quality of giving and self giving constantly evident or are you always expecting to get something?

8. The Growth Test:
Is you love dynamic in its growth, progressively maturing and are the characteristics of sincere love showing up?

9. The Sex Test:
Do you constantly need physical expression of your love when you are together or can you mutually enjoy each other’s presence without it? Remember that inability to refrain from petting whenever you are together shows that you lack the maturity and love needed for marriage.

1 Like

Re: 9 Tests Of True Love by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
grin

I think I've been thru all these types of tests and all I can say it was A BIG FAILURE tongue
Re: 9 Tests Of True Love by MidasTouche01(m): 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

I think I've been thru all these types of tests and all I can say it was A BIG FAILURE tongue

U mean all the tests are positive and the relationship was still a scam
Re: 9 Tests Of True Love by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
MidasTouche01:

U mean all the tests are positive and the relationship was still a scam

Scam is a harsh word.. I wud rather say, it didn't really work in both parties ...

Oh , well.. Lemme see the next 1 grin
Re: 9 Tests Of True Love by MidasTouche01(m): 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Scam is a harsh word.. I wud rather say, it didn't really work in both parties ...

Oh , well.. Lemme see the next 1 grin

Ok.... Happy seeing
Re: 9 Tests Of True Love by Daniel2289(m): 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hmmmmmm!
Re: 9 Tests Of True Love by chachanga: 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
Nice one, OP
Quite enlightening and worth going by
though, most would not bother about the whole lot once the 9th Test is well-met wink
Re: 9 Tests Of True Love by MidasTouche01(m): 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
chachanga:
Nice one, OP
Quite enlightening!

Thanks

Lalasticlala should do the needful...

Password: Snake

1 Like

Re: 9 Tests Of True Love by chachanga: 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
MidasTouche01:

Thanks

Lalasticlala should do the needful...

Password: Snake

Yeahhh!!!
Why didn't I think of that b4?!
OP, hurry up, quick! we need pixes of the scariest, most humongous mor'furrking snakes u can get...
Someone needsneeds dem for dinner appetizers

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Get To See Your Gf With Another Guy In Her Apartment? / Beautiful Pic Of A Police Couple. / The Big Cassava Tecno Promised Us And What We Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.