Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:31 PM

Dating A Twin. Are You Also Attracted To The Other Twin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Twin. Are You Also Attracted To The Other Twin? (1313 Views)

Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend / Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused / Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Twin. Are You Also Attracted To The Other Twin? by Nobody: 2:13am On Sep 27, 2016
Please To those dating a twin. Are you also attracted to the other twin?
Re: Dating A Twin. Are You Also Attracted To The Other Twin? by xreal: 2:16am On Sep 27, 2016
Good question, especially when the twins are of both sex and identical.

Anyway, I don't have a firsthand experience.
Re: Dating A Twin. Are You Also Attracted To The Other Twin? by Nobody: 3:58am On Sep 27, 2016
*steps 2 mic* Yes . I find twin 1 just as sexy bodied as Twin 2 cheesy

1 Share

Re: Dating A Twin. Are You Also Attracted To The Other Twin? by illmatic101(m): 4:47am On Sep 27, 2016
It's cool, date one and get the other one for free cool
Re: Dating A Twin. Are You Also Attracted To The Other Twin? by iPrevail(m): 6:23am On Sep 27, 2016
illmatic101:
It's cool, date one and get the other one for free cool

Are you okay? Are they commodities?
undecided

Back to topic.. That could happen (being attracted to both) if they both have same personality.

I fall in love with people's personality, not necessarily their looks.
Re: Dating A Twin. Are You Also Attracted To The Other Twin? by MasterBaiter: 7:00am On Sep 27, 2016
xreal:
Good question, especially when the twins are of both sex and identical.

Anyway, I don't have a firsthand experience.
So you go dey yansh both the girl and the guy?
Re: Dating A Twin. Are You Also Attracted To The Other Twin? by firstking01(m): 7:09am On Sep 27, 2016
The possibility is there.
Re: Dating A Twin. Are You Also Attracted To The Other Twin? by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 27, 2016
Their characters will never be the same..The reason u fell in love with Taye might be everything kehinde stands against.. get my drift?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Twin. Are You Also Attracted To The Other Twin? by RoyalBlak007: 7:30am On Sep 27, 2016
depends on if the TWINS are identical or fratenal

....kinda
Re: Dating A Twin. Are You Also Attracted To The Other Twin? by drnoel: 10:01am On Sep 27, 2016
Know someone who dated both without knowing it. The one he asked out was extroverted but her introverted sisters was always changing places with hia girl friend and he never suspected. He only knew one morning after he caught them changing places after he had wedded the introverted one thinking it was the extroverted that he had proposed to, by then they where both pregnant.
Re: Dating A Twin. Are You Also Attracted To The Other Twin? by EmperorLee(m): 10:10am On Sep 27, 2016
drnoel:
Know someone who dated both without knowing it. The one he asked out was extroverted but her introverted sisters was always changing places with hia girl friend and he never suspected. He only knew one morning after he caught them changing places after he had wedded the introverted one thinking it was the extroverted that he had proposed to, by then they where both pregnant.

What's the title of that movie again?

1 Like

Re: Dating A Twin. Are You Also Attracted To The Other Twin? by drnoel: 10:50am On Sep 27, 2016
EmperorLee:

What's the title of that movie again?

Which movie are u talking about pls
Re: Dating A Twin. Are You Also Attracted To The Other Twin? by konkonbilo(m): 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
drnoel:
Guy, suffering dey give us zobo nah.
Re: Dating A Twin. Are You Also Attracted To The Other Twin? by RENOWNED2(m): 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
Interesting Question.

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Said I Should Let Him Know When Any Guy Approaches Me?why Is That? / Lagos school surrounded by snakes / See What I Saw On My IG..... Advise This Man of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.