Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

List Of Romancelanders I Have A Crush On but one problem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Romancelanders I Have A Crush On but one problem (546 Views)

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) / List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy / 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Romancelanders I Have A Crush On but one problem by slimthugchimee(m): 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
freakypinky- shes one of the most beautifull nairalanders but has refused to reply my p.m

sandoski- i like her cause shes funny and relatable...but she never replies my pm

yuneehk- shes a beautifull young damsel but both of us are actually enemies even thou i like her cry

mamagee-am.in love with het sense of humour and her capability to annoy people and open useless posts ..shes the female me

IVvy- i voted for her as miss nairaland now she doesnt remember me, what a girl, cry but i still like her

Makiedebie- shes young but faraway

buy the problem now is that I NEED MORE CRUSHES
Re: List Of Romancelanders I Have A Crush On but one problem by Smellymouth: 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
Mamagee is the female version of you?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Romancelanders I Have A Crush On but one problem by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
grin... nawa o
Re: List Of Romancelanders I Have A Crush On but one problem by slimthugchimee(m): 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
Smellymouth:
Lol..
smellymouth howva naa, we nodey see you again....mods show ur side
Re: List Of Romancelanders I Have A Crush On but one problem by Smellymouth: 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
slimthugchimee:
smellymouth howva naa, we nodey see you again....mods show ur side

Which mod fit show my side? Them nor dey fear? I gallant bro.. grin

How ur end!?
Re: List Of Romancelanders I Have A Crush On but one problem by Raydos: 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
Maybe they are having the intuition that you've a small d!ck undecided

don't you know nigeria girls love big d!ck?

lemme teach you 3ways to draw their attention!

(1) try to buy all those hausa drugs that will make your d!ck bigger.

(2) take the pix of that d!ck the moment you realise the size have increased.

(3) send the pix to all of them.

i swear they'll start begging you to date them.

hope that's helpful?
Re: List Of Romancelanders I Have A Crush On but one problem by slimthugchimee(m): 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
Smellymouth:

Which mod fit show my side? Them nor dey fear? I gallant bro.. grin

How ur end!?
nna eh this people dash me 3days oh angry

1 Like

Re: List Of Romancelanders I Have A Crush On but one problem by Smellymouth: 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
slimthugchimee:
nna eh this people dash me 3days oh angry

3 days? You fight anybody? grin

Anyways, welcome back bro.. cool
Re: List Of Romancelanders I Have A Crush On but one problem by Freakypinky(f): 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
Thanks for the mention slimthugchimee

(1) (Reply)

Just Before The Kiss / Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy / Betiful Amaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.