Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Man Flies To China To Meet Online Girlfriend, Spends 10 Days In Airport Waiting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Flies To China To Meet Online Girlfriend, Spends 10 Days In Airport Waiting (1590 Views)

Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) / Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) / Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Flies To China To Meet Online Girlfriend, Spends 10 Days In Airport Waiting by olempe(m): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
41-year-old Peter Cirk, from Holland, was recently hospitalized after spending 10 days at Changsha Airport, China, hoping to meet a Chinese girl he had met online. Cirk had met his 26-year-old love interest known only as Zhang on a social network, 2 months ago. The two apparently hit it off, and sick of having 4,500 miles between them, the Dutchman decided to apply for a Chinese visa and go meet Zhang for the first time. He told her he was coming, and even sent her a photo of his travel papers, but when he arrived at Changsha airport, she was nowhere to be seen.

Convinced something was holding Zhang off, but that she would eventually arrive to meet him, Cirk decided to wait for her in the airport. Photos gone viral on Chinese social media show the Dutchman patiently waiting on one of the benches, barefoot and with his baggage by his side. With each passing day, his hopes of meeting his Chinese sweetheart deteriorated, and so did his health. After 10 days spent in Changsha airport, Peter Cirk was exhausted and had to be hospitalized. One photo shows him being taken away in a wheelchair with an IV drip in his arm.

After this failed loved story went viral, Chinese reporters quickly tracken down Zhang and asked her why she didn’t show up to meet her online boyfriend. She admitted that Cirk had told her he was coming to see her, but she thought he was only kidding. “We had advanced our romantic relationship but later he seemed a little callous toward me. One day he sent me a photo of air tickets abruptly and I thought it was a joke,” she claimed. “He didn’t contact me later.”

Source: http://www.nigerianscoop.com/2016/08/dutchman-flies-to-china-to-meet-online.html

Re: Man Flies To China To Meet Online Girlfriend, Spends 10 Days In Airport Waiting by MRBrownJ: 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
at least he wasnt one of these idiots that are defrauded via online romance fraud... but 10days waiting?!

3 Likes

Re: Man Flies To China To Meet Online Girlfriend, Spends 10 Days In Airport Waiting by Juxtified(m): 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ten days waiting at the airport lounge

1 Like

Re: Man Flies To China To Meet Online Girlfriend, Spends 10 Days In Airport Waiting by Mustiboy(m): 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
DRUNK IN LOVE
Re: Man Flies To China To Meet Online Girlfriend, Spends 10 Days In Airport Waiting by MrDude: 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
Things men do for love Chai! embarassed

Mumu man angry

5 Likes

Re: Man Flies To China To Meet Online Girlfriend, Spends 10 Days In Airport Waiting by hemartins(m): 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
Love wan tintin
Re: Man Flies To China To Meet Online Girlfriend, Spends 10 Days In Airport Waiting by olempe(m): 6:19am On Aug 03, 2016
MrDude:
Things men do for love Chai! embarassed

Mumu man angry

The mumu no be small.
Re: Man Flies To China To Meet Online Girlfriend, Spends 10 Days In Airport Waiting by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 03, 2016
Dear Lord,
Please don't allow my heart to fall in love so blindly and stupidly with any woman.

Especially Chinko woman... undecided

.........Or even worse, a Nigerian woman undecided undecided undecided

IJN. Amen
Re: Man Flies To China To Meet Online Girlfriend, Spends 10 Days In Airport Waiting by mradjoy(m): 6:41am On Aug 03, 2016
A wonderful love story to tell ur children if you guys eventually ended up being married grin
Re: Man Flies To China To Meet Online Girlfriend, Spends 10 Days In Airport Waiting by Saint83(m): 7:28am On Aug 03, 2016
I no believe this story oo,e get K leg
Re: Man Flies To China To Meet Online Girlfriend, Spends 10 Days In Airport Waiting by vivianbelema(f): 7:37am On Aug 03, 2016
True love
Re: Man Flies To China To Meet Online Girlfriend, Spends 10 Days In Airport Waiting by ChappyChase: 7:43am On Aug 03, 2016
MRBrownJ:
at least he wasnt one of these idiots that are defrauded via online romance fraud... but 10days waiting?!
What shall men not do for Puna!
Re: Man Flies To China To Meet Online Girlfriend, Spends 10 Days In Airport Waiting by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 03, 2016
True love or nay?
Re: Man Flies To China To Meet Online Girlfriend, Spends 10 Days In Airport Waiting by AngelAhnie(f): 7:55am On Aug 03, 2016
Which kind love be this
Re: Man Flies To China To Meet Online Girlfriend, Spends 10 Days In Airport Waiting by Blessograo(f): 8:04am On Aug 03, 2016
It's so said, even Chinese are intentionally wicked sometimes, so i'm not surprised she didn't show up undecided
Re: Man Flies To China To Meet Online Girlfriend, Spends 10 Days In Airport Waiting by MRBrownJ: 11:17am On Aug 03, 2016
ChappyChase:

What shall men not do for Puna!

they said the guy was finally hospitalized, and after being discharged, he has finally returned to Holland on monday... but then again, from his "kinda" scary picture, i can understand why the babe never showed up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Flies To China To Meet Online Girlfriend, Spends 10 Days In Airport Waiting by polariss(m): 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
love in tokyo is very strong..I am not suprised he spent 10 days waiting.china is the closest to tokyo
Re: Man Flies To China To Meet Online Girlfriend, Spends 10 Days In Airport Waiting by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
MRBrownJ:
I would wait 10 days in the airport fer you wink come 2 America, brownJ
Re: Man Flies To China To Meet Online Girlfriend, Spends 10 Days In Airport Waiting by olempe(m): 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
Its true love.
Re: Man Flies To China To Meet Online Girlfriend, Spends 10 Days In Airport Waiting by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
thus showeth the maga my beloved Yboys do pray for....10 days

Re: Man Flies To China To Meet Online Girlfriend, Spends 10 Days In Airport Waiting by Kobicove(m): 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
The guy is an i.diot undecided
Re: Man Flies To China To Meet Online Girlfriend, Spends 10 Days In Airport Waiting by olempe(m): 6:24am On Aug 04, 2016
Kobicove:
The guy is an i.diot undecided
Testify my brother!
Re: Man Flies To China To Meet Online Girlfriend, Spends 10 Days In Airport Waiting by vchykp(m): 7:32am On Aug 04, 2016
some nigga's can be patient oh... 10days?.. i dont blame the babe tho, d man dey lik zombie wey dey find blood..!

(1) (Reply)

Spanish Fly No Longer Working / Dear Ladies: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow / Girlfriend Collected Gift From Suitor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.