Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Girlfriend Collected Gift From Suitor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Collected Gift From Suitor (1590 Views)

Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / My Parents Refused To Accept My Suitor / Should She Collect A Phone Gift From Her Suitor Because Her Boyfriend Is Broke? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Collected Gift From Suitor by Engr06: 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
Hi guys, how will you feel or react to ur girlfriend collecting a gift from a toaster? She got her phone spoilt, and in three days a guy she just met(less than 2 weeks) got her a new phone and she collected it. She actually feel, there isn't anytin bad in such. But as her real boyfriend, how will you react?
Re: Girlfriend Collected Gift From Suitor by vedah: 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
Get ready....anything can happen from now on

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Collected Gift From Suitor by Cutehector(m): 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
If she came to meet u to ask for permission to take d Fone from d guy, knowing fully that she needed a Fone badly and u can't afford to get her one , wat would have been ur response?
Re: Girlfriend Collected Gift From Suitor by Safiaa(f): 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
Maybe she's collecting more than just a phone from this guy wink

Beware.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Collected Gift From Suitor by Lunagirl(f): 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
Your position as "real boyfriend" is about to change soonest. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Collected Gift From Suitor by Lunagirl(f): 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
Cutehector:
If she came to meet u to ask for permission to take d Fone from d guy, knowing fully that she needed a Fone badly and u can't afford to get her one , wat would have been ur response?

OP, abeg answer grin
Re: Girlfriend Collected Gift From Suitor by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
grin

Not bcoz she has a bf that doesn't mean she can't accept some presents from other ppol like whether the guy is allegedly her suitor or nah....

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Collected Gift From Suitor by dollyjoy(f): 3:18pm On Mar 11, 2017
Her 'real boyfriend' Indeed!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Collected Gift From Suitor by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Not bcoz she has a bf that doesn't mean she can't accept some presents from other ppol whether the guy is allegedly her suitor or nah....
grin I don't pray to date you but friends with benefits will do.. grin
Re: Girlfriend Collected Gift From Suitor by Engr06: 3:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
Lunagirl:

OP, abeg answer grin
I will tell neva allow that.
Re: Girlfriend Collected Gift From Suitor by Gflat: 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
For the fact the other guy could give a present meant he trusted her judgment about him. You are just the _fuck mate reason why she didn't bother to ask you for anything so you wouldn't give stories of how you bought heaven and hell for her when she eventually dumps you
Re: Girlfriend Collected Gift From Suitor by Lunagirl(f): 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
Engr06:

So you'd rather she stay phoneless till she/you can buy one?
Re: Girlfriend Collected Gift From Suitor by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
SorftWerk:
grin I don't pray to date you but friends with benefits will do.. grin

grin

Ooh cool....as long u know how to work well...my little faucet is leaking, can u fix it? wink
Re: Girlfriend Collected Gift From Suitor by Engr06: 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
Lunagirl:

So you'd rather she stay phoneless till she/you can buy one?
I got her the last phone she used, and I was even planning hw to get her another. It's nt as if there isn't a phone to use or communicate with. She has a small phone she does use. Not as if she is totally phoneless

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Collected Gift From Suitor by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Ooh cool....as long u know how to work well...my little faucet is leaking, can u fix it? wink
with my whole heart miss... I'd like to fix it for the whole day if you don't mind ma'am cos I need to make sure it doesn't leak again..hope u don't mind?
Re: Girlfriend Collected Gift From Suitor by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
your letter of retirement as boyfriend is knocking
Re: Girlfriend Collected Gift From Suitor by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
Try not to make a big deal out of it. It's the only way you get to save face.
It sucks to be in your shoes right now. Any gf with a decent head on her shoulders would have seeked for your consent/permission/opinion first but. . .

Truth be told, we all know how this *ish ends.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Collected Gift From Suitor by chipatra: 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
Engr06:
... But as her real boyfriend, ....
tori! indeed, see u, u think say na only you dey fûck her tótó..
Re: Girlfriend Collected Gift From Suitor by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
SorftWerk:
with my whole heart miss... I'd like to fix it for the whole day if you don't mind ma'am cos I need to make sure it doesn't leak again..hope u don't mind?

Oohh that's too short... undecided

U know my little faucet has a tiny winy problem...the more u fix it, the more the leakage doesn't stop cry
Re: Girlfriend Collected Gift From Suitor by Kondomatic(m): 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
Guy..... If you value your heart then you need to get a long list of sisters and keep them in a special zone so that you can promote one whenever your main chick messes up otherwise don't date at all
Re: Girlfriend Collected Gift From Suitor by eezeribe(m): 3:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
Engr06:

I got her the last phone she used, and I was even planning hw to get her another. It's nt as if there isn't a phone to use or communicate with. She has a small phone she does use. Not as if she is totally phoneless

That girl is ungrateful and careless.Most girls in relationships are go-getters.they are always needy and have this entitlement mentality.just break up with her.
Re: Girlfriend Collected Gift From Suitor by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Oohh that's too short... undecided

U know my little faucet has a tiny winy problem...the more u fix it, the more the leakage doesn't stop cry
ooh miss it will be an honor to fix it till it stops (I pray it never stops grin), it's actually my dickciplin ma'am, I fix tight yet yummy runny faucets like yours ma'am, your pretty faucet must be really original for it to take such long periods to fix, you're very right to have given me the opportunity to come into your beautiful home to fix it, I'll take my bags along side so I can come stay permanently...

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Collected Gift From Suitor by marshalcarter: 3:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
lool.... you no no sey you be patcher since; D
Re: Girlfriend Collected Gift From Suitor by marshalcarter: 3:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
lool.... you no no sey you be patcher sincegrin
Re: Girlfriend Collected Gift From Suitor by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
I reserve my comment before I get Banned again.
Re: Girlfriend Collected Gift From Suitor by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
Engr06:

Ask her to return the phone. A toaster bought a phone for her and she collected? how are u sure d guy is still a toaster? Can't imagine collecting such from a toaster

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Collected Gift From Suitor by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
SorftWerk:
ooh miss it will be an honor to fix it till it stops (I pray it never stops grin), it's actually my dickciplin ma'am, I fix tight yet yummy runny faucets like yours ma'am, your pretty faucet must be really original for it to take such long periods to fix, you're very right to have given me the opportunity to come into your beautiful home to fix it, I'll take my bags along side so I can come stay permanently...

Uuuhhhh..

That wud be a sexy fetish "My sexy neighbor is a BLACK BULL PLUMBER" grin
Re: Girlfriend Collected Gift From Suitor by Engr06: 4:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
Nma27:
Ask her to return the phone. A toaster bought a phone for her and she collected? how are u sure d guy is still a toaster? Can't imagine collecting such from a toaster
Thank sis, av told her to return it. And she has promised to do that. Just pained she didn't see anytin bad in that action of hers.
Re: Girlfriend Collected Gift From Suitor by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Uuuhhhh..

That wud be a sexy fetish "My sexy neighbor is a BLACK BULL PLUMBER" grin

lol...make your dreams come true... I could come fix your bulb for a start... The yellow firm bulbs wink
Re: Girlfriend Collected Gift From Suitor by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol...make your dreams come true... I could come fix your bulb for a start... The yellow firm bulbs wink

grin

Ooh yeaah...yeaaah...those healthy bulbs need a good handling coz it connects to the little faucet I have wink

Oohh u must be ready coz it seems u have a lot of work to do...
Re: Girlfriend Collected Gift From Suitor by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Ooh yeaah...yeaaah...those healthy bulbs need a good handling coz it connects to the little faucet I have wink

Oohh u must be ready coz it seems u have a lot of work to do...
yes ma'am, Lotta work I must say but the sweet part of it is I love my job, fixing bulbs, faucets and broken bowls, massive bowls ma'am, I fix them from the rear through the middle, I'm very experienced in my field, u'll be glad u employed me...
Re: Girlfriend Collected Gift From Suitor by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
SorftWerk:
yes ma'am, Lotta work I must say but the sweet part of it is I love my job, fixing bulbs, faucets and broken bowls, massive bowls ma'am, I fix them from the rear through the middle, I'm very experienced in my field, u'll be glad u employed me...

grin

Oohh yeah my bowl needs a deep cleaning wink bring ur drilling machine coz u neEd to overhaul my entire house grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who else is Experiencing This? (Screenshot) / Why I’m Yet To Get Married – Actress Rita Dominic / Why Do Ladies Call Someone Intentionally And Said Wrong Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.