Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity (6590 Views)

Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life / The Cross: Symbol Of The Accursed Not Christianity / Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 03, 2016
(I) Position of Jesus (pbuh) in Islam:

(i)Islam is the only non-Christian faith, which makes it an article of faith to believe in Jesus (pbuh). No Muslim is a Muslim if he does not believe in Jesus (pbuh).

(ii) We believe that he was one of the mightiest Messengers of Allah (swt).

(iii) We believe that he was born miraculously, without any male intervention, which many modern day Christians do not believe.

(iv) We believe he was the Messiah translated Christ (pbuh).

(v) We believe that he gave life to the dead with God’s permission.

(iv) We believe that he healed those born blind, and the lepers with God’s permission.

(II) Concept of God in Christianity:

1. Jesus Christ (pbuh) never claimed Divinity

One may ask, if both Muslims and Christians love and respect Jesus (pbuh), where exactly is the parting of ways?
The major difference between Islam and Christianity is the Christians’ insistence on the supposed divinity of Christ (pbuh). A study of the Christian scriptures reveals that Jesus (pbuh) never claimed divinity. In fact there is not a single unequivocal statement in the entire Bible where Jesus (pbuh) himself says, "I am God" or where he says, "worship me". In fact the Bible contains statements attributed to Jesus (pbuh) in which he preached quite the contrary. The following statements in the Bible are attributed to Jesus Christ (pbuh):

(i) "My Father is greater than I."
[The Bible, John 14:28]

(ii) "My Father is greater than all."
[The Bible, John 10:29]

(iii) "…I cast out devils by the Spirit of God…."
[The Bible, Mathew 12:28]

(iv) "…I with the finger of God cast out devils…."
[The Bible, Luke 11:20]

(v) "I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgement is just; because I seek not my own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me."
[The Bible, John 5:30]

2. The Mission of Jesus Christ (pbuh) – to Fulfill the Law

Jesus (pbuh) never claimed divinity for himself. He clearly announced the nature of his mission. Jesus (pbuh) was sent by God to confirm the previous Judaic law. This is clearly evident in the following statements attributed to Jesus (pbuh) in the Gospel of Mathew:
"Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
"Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven; but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven."
"For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven."
[The Bible, Mathew 5:17-20]

3. God Sent Jesus' (pbuh)
The Bible mentions the prophetic nature of Jesus (pbuh) mission in the following verses:

(i)"… and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father’s which sent me."
[The Bible, John 14:24]
(ii)"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou has sent."
[The Bible, John 17:3]

4. Jesus Refuted even the Remotest Suggestion of his Divinity

Consider the following incident mentioned in the Bible:
"And behold, one came and said unto him, ‘Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?’
And he said unto him, ‘Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.’ "
[The Bible, Mathew 19:16-17]
Jesus (pbuh) did not say that to have the eternal life of paradise, man should believe in him as Almighty God or worship him as God, or believe that Jesus (pbuh) would die for his sins. On the contrary he said that the path to salvation was through keeping the commandments. It is indeed striking to note the difference between the words of Jesus Christ (pbuh) and the Christian dogma of salvation through the sacrifice of Jesus (pbuh).

5. Jesus (pbuh) of Nazareth – a Man Approved of God

The following statement from the Bible supports the Islamic belief that Jesus (pbuh) was a prophet of God.
"Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know."
[The Bible, Acts 2:22][/b]

6. The First Commandment is that God is One

The Bible does not support the Christian belief in trinity at all. One of the scribes once asked Jesus (pbuh) as to which was the first commandment of all, to which Jesus (pbuh) merely repeated what Moses (pbuh) had said earlier:
"Shama Israelu Adonai Ila Hayno Adonai Ikhad."
This is a Hebrew quotation, which means:
"Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord."
[The Bible, Mark 12:29]
It is striking that the basic teachings of the Church such as Trinity and vicarious atonement find no mention in the Bible. In fact, various verses of the Bible point to Jesus’ (pbuh) actual mission, which was to fulfill the law revealed to Prophet Moses (pbuh). Indeed Jesus (pbuh) rejected any suggestions that attributed divinity to him, and explained his miracles as the power of the One True God.
Jesus (pbuh) thus reiterated the message of monotheism that was given by all earlier prophets of Almighty God.
NOTE: All quotations of the Bible are taken from the King James Version.

5 Likes

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by MrDude: 1:26am On Aug 03, 2016
You delusional Muslims never cease to mortify yourselves. Need I remind you delusionals that Jesus Christ and indeed the Christian Bible is 600 years MohamMAD senior angry how come the Koran that is 600 years after Jesus claim to know it :\ mofos! angry

5 Likes

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 03, 2016
Concept of God in Old Testament:

1. God is One

The following verse from the book of Deuteronomy contains an exhortation from Moses (pbuh):
"Shama Israelu Adonai Ila Hayno Adna Ikhad".
It is a Hebrew quotation which means:
"Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord"
[The Bible, Deuteronomy 6:4]

2. Unity of God in the Book of Isaiah

The following verses are from the Book of Isaiah:
(i) "I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour."
[The Bible, Isaiah 43:11]
(ii) "I am Lord, and there is none else, there is no God besides me."
[The Bible, Isaiah 45:5]
(iii) "I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me."
[The Bible, Isaiah 46:9]

3. Old Testament condemns idol worship

(i) Old Testament condemns idol worship in the following verses:
"Thou shalt have no other gods before me."
"Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:"
"Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God."
[The Bible, Exodus 20:3-5]
(ii) A similar message is repeated in the book of Deuteronomy:
"Thou shalt have none other gods before me."
"Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that in the earth beneath, or that is in the water beneath the earth."
"Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them; for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God."
[The Bible, Deuteronomy 5:7-9]

4 Likes

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 03, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Nobody: 1:57am On Aug 03, 2016
MrDude:
You delusional Muslims never cease to mortify yourselves. Need I remind you delusionals that Jesus Christ and indeed the Christian Bible is 600 years MohamMAD senior angry how come the Koran that is 600 years after Jesus claim to know it :\ mofos! angry

Muslim means a person to submit to the Will of God

Jesus is a Muslim because he submit his will to God and Islam has been existing since Adam (PBUM)

You can only said the Bible is older than Quran. And I totally agree with that. In the Quran, the Bible was mentioned.

We Muslims believe that Moses received the Torah and we believe that Jesus received the Ingeel. Some of the things in the Quran is similar to what is brought in the previous books.
This is natural they are all from GOD

Jesus (Pbum) talk on the coming of Prophet Muhammad (Pbum)

John 16:13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

5 Likes

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by MrDude: 3:12am On Aug 03, 2016
FriendChoice:

Jesus is a Muslim because he submit his will to God and Islam has been existing since Adam (PBUM)

You can only said the Bible is older than Quran. And I totally agree with that. In the Quran, the Bible was mentioned.

We Muslims believe that Moses received the Torah and we believe that Jesus received the Ingeel. Some of the things in the Quran is similar to what is brought in the previous books.

John 16:13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

Jesus is a what?!!!!

I give up on you man. Now swerve ↪ undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Gboyee4fun(m): 11:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
FriendChoice:

This is where many true Muslims get it wrong, Jesus Christ said the spirit of Truth, ( go and search more about Holy spirit) and if you really want to know about Mohammed very well, go and know about Apostle Paul very well, please stop speaking base on what a scholar in Islamic study says, do your own personal study....

1 Like

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

This is where many true Muslims get it wrong, Jesus Christ said the spirit of Truth, ( go and search more about Holy spirit) and if you really want to know about Mohammed very well, go and know about Apostle Paul very well, please stop speaking base on what a scholar in Islamic study says, do your own personal study....

If this isn't enough for you. See these ones below.

[b]

John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever"

John 15:26 "But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, [even] the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me"

John 14:26 "But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

John 16:7-14 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when
HE , the Spirit of truth, is come, HE will guide you into all truth: for HE shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever HE shall hear, [that] shall HE speak: and HE will shew you things to come. HE SHALL GLORIFY ME: for HE shall receive of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you." [/b]

Who is that He

5 Likes

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

OK you only disagree with this. You believe in all other things.

3 Likes

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Gboyee4fun(m): 11:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
FriendChoice:

If this isn't enough for you. See these ones below.

[b]

John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever"

John 15:26 "But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, [even] the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me"

John 14:26 "But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

John 16:7-14 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when
HE , the Spirit of truth, is come, HE will guide you into all truth: for HE shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever HE shall hear, [that] shall HE speak: and HE will shew you things to come. HE SHALL GLORIFY ME: for HE shall receive of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you." [/b]

Who is that He

bro, I know Mohammed and I understand him, he was called by God but Paul was called and chosen,.. and I say it again, Mohammed is a human being like you that has soul like you...go and do your search about spirit.
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 27, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

bro, I know Mohammed and I understand him, he was called by God but Paul was called and chosen,.. and I say it again, Mohammed is a human being like you that has soul like you...go and do your search about spirit.

Sir why are you evasive. Simple question I asked. Who is that HE. Tell me the person straightforward. stop being evasive, stop telling me 2 go for research, you rather go for research. I have done my research b4 asking.

3 Likes

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by APCsupporter: 12:05am On Sep 27, 2016
MrDude:

As usual they resort to insults when they can't counter facts

Cc: seun

4 Likes

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Gboyee4fun(m): 12:09am On Sep 27, 2016
FriendChoice:

Sir why are you evasive. Simple question I asked. Who is that HE. Tell me the person straightforward. stop being evasive, stop telling me 2 go for research, you rather go for research. I have done my research b4 asking.

Jesus Christ is the son of God, and as a son, He is God himself, that's why he said the father is in him and him in the father .
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by APCsupporter: 12:09am On Sep 27, 2016
The funny and unbelievable things coupled with the thousands of contradictions and versions of the bible should tell everything. In fact being a pastor is one of the most lucrative business today. Just feed them with lies and scare them with hell and become a private jet owner

5 Likes

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Gboyee4fun(m): 12:09am On Sep 27, 2016
APCsupporter:

As usual they resort to insults when they can't counter facts
Cc: seun
state your facts
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by APCsupporter: 12:11am On Sep 27, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

state your facts

Read the ops posts.

3 Likes

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Gboyee4fun(m): 12:12am On Sep 27, 2016
APCsupporter:

Read the ops posts.
then read my comments
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Gboyee4fun(m): 12:14am On Sep 27, 2016
APCsupporter:
The funny and unbelievable things coupled with the thousands of contradictions and versions of the bible should tell everything. In fact being a pastor is one of the most lucrative business today. Just feed them with lies and scare them with hell and become a private jet owner

that's just your own view about pastors...
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 27, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

Jesus Christ is the son of God, and as a son, He is God himself, that's why he said the father is in him and him in the father .

Is that the question I asked My question is who is the comforter Jesus said in the previous post. Do you even read it for God sake.

1.Jacob is God's son and firstborn: "Israel is my
son, even my firstborn" Exodus 4:22.

2.Solomon is God's son "He shall build an house
for my name, and I will establish the throne of his
kingdom for ever. I will be his father, and he shall
be my son": 2 Samuel 7:13-14.

3.Ephraim is God's firstborn: "for I am a father to
Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn." Jeremiah 31:9
(who is God's firstborn? Israel or Ephraim?).

4.Adam is the son of God "Adam, which was the
son of God." Luke 3:38.

3 Likes

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by APCsupporter: 12:17am On Sep 27, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

that's just your own view about pastors...

But that is the truth. Take tithe for example. When violent verses are quoted they tell you that the old testaments are no longer used but the idea of tithe which is also from the old testament is still used. Its 12.am already and I'm sleepy else I would have shown you everything. Good Night

4 Likes

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 27, 2016
For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. . Roman 8:14

3 Likes

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Gboyee4fun(m): 12:20am On Sep 27, 2016
FriendChoice:

Is that the question I asked My question is who is the comforter Jesus said in the previous post. Do you even read it for God sake.

1.Jacob is God's son and firstborn: "Israel is my
son, even my firstborn" Exodus 4:22.

2.Solomon is God's son "He shall build an house
for my name, and I will establish the throne of his
kingdom for ever. I will be his father, and he shall
be my son": 2 Samuel 7:13-14.

3.Ephraim is God's firstborn: "for I am a father to
Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn." Jeremiah 31:9
(who is God's firstborn? Israel or Ephraim?).

4.Adam is the son of God "Adam, which was the
son of God." Luke 3:38.

comforter is the Holy spirit...and I asked you to do your search about spirit if it will be like human being.

All you quoted, God has many children, as every believers are God's children....

1 Like

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Gboyee4fun(m): 12:22am On Sep 27, 2016
APCsupporter:

But that is the truth. Take tithe for example. When violent verses are quoted they tell you that the old testaments are no longer used but the idea of tithe which is also from the old testament is still used. Its 12.am already and I'm sleepy else I would have shown you everything. Good Night

don't judge all with one. yes there are fake pastors and I believed they will be expose..
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 27, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

comforter is the Holy spirit...and I asked you to do your search about spirit if it will be like human being.

All you quoted, God has many children, as every believers are God's children....

I have done my research before I asked.

The Holy Ghost Cannot Be The Comforter The holy spirit was there before Jesus. Jesus says he has to leave first

In the above verses we read " if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

" The comforter can not be the Holy Ghost because the Holy Ghost (according to the Bible) was "with" them already (and even quite active) long before the coming of Jesus (peace be upon him) himself and then throughout his ministry. Read for example.

[b] Genesis 1:2 "And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness [was] upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters."

1 Samuel 10:10 "And when they came thither to the hill, behold, a company of prophets met him; and the
Spirit of God came upon him, and he prophesied among them."

1 Samuel 11:6 "And the Spirit of God came upon Saul when he heard those tidings, and his anger was kindled greatly."

"Then he remembered the days of old, Moses, and his people, saying, Where is he that brought them up out of the sea with the shepherd of his flock? where is he that put his holy Spirit within him?" (Isaiah 63:11)

"For he (John the Baptist) shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb." (Luke 1:15)

"And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee." (Luke 1:35)

"And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost" (Luke
1:41)

"And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying," (Luke 1:67)

"And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and
devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him." (Luke 2:25)

"And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost (Simeon), that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ." (Luke 2:26)

"And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him (Jesus), and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased." (Luke 3:22)

"Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you. And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost." (John 20:21-22)
[/b]

Did they or did they not already receive the Holy Ghost? Was Jesus (peace be upon him) not still with them when they received the Holy Ghost? Was the Holy Ghost not with Simeon, Mary, Elisabeth and Zacharias before the birth of Jesus (peace be upon him)? Was the Holy Ghost not with Moses (peace be upon him) when he parted the seas?

4 Likes

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Gboyee4fun(m): 12:41am On Sep 27, 2016
FriendChoice:

I have done my research before I asked.

In the above verses we read "if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

" The comforter can not be the Holy Ghost because the Holy Ghost (according to the Bible) was "with" them already (and even quite active) long before the coming of Jesus (peace be upon him) himself and then throughout his ministry. Read for example.

[b] Genesis 1:2 "And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness [was] upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters."

1 Samuel 10:10 "And when they came thither to the hill, behold, a company of prophets met him; and the Spirit of God came upon him, and he prophesied among them."

1 Samuel 11:6 "And the Spirit of God came upon Saul when he heard those tidings, and his anger was kindled greatly."

"Then he remembered the days of old, Moses, and his people, saying, Where is he that brought them up out of the sea with the shepherd of his flock? where is he that put his holy Spirit within him?" (Isaiah 63:11)

"For he (John the Baptist) shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb." (Luke 1:15)

"And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee." (Luke 1:35)

"And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost" (Luke
1:41)

"And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying," (Luke 1:67)

"And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and
devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him." (Luke 2:25)

"And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost (Simeon), that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ." (Luke 2:26)

"And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him (Jesus), and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased." (Luke 3:22)

"Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you. And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost." (John 20:21-22)
[/b]

Did they or did they not already receive the Holy Ghost? Was Jesus (peace be upon him) not still with them when they received the Holy Ghost? Was the Holy Ghost not with Simeon, Mary, Elisabeth and Zacharias before the birth of Jesus (peace be upon him)? Was the Holy Ghost not with Moses (peace be upon him) when he parted the seas?

There are many more similar verses to be found in the Bible. In the above verses, we are told that if Jesus (peace be upon him) does not depart then the "parakletos" will not come. Thus, the "Holy Ghost" cannot be the one originally intended since it was already with them. The contradiction is quite obvious.

I like this, and thank God that you know that Holy spirit as been around since the beginning,

Jesus himself was not active until Holy spirit comes upon him.. all he do, is to grow in wisdom and in understanding. now Holy spirit fully expressed Himself in Christ while on earth..... so his disciples have to learn and walk with Jesus Christ for like 3 and half years, for the healing of their ignorant SOUL, that's why they cant really understand Jesus at times but he speaks a lot to them about having FAITH.

Jesus Has to leave so that the Holy spirit can rest upon Christ disciples so that, he can begin to remind them what Jesus has taught them, when a timid Peter can acted with boldness....
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by kingsleyarist(m): 12:47am On Sep 27, 2016
Islam is A Form Of Satanism.. My confession I'm once a Muslim and I've now realized that Jesus is the true way to God followers of Prophet Muhammad are possessed, demon possessed. They seek to spread fear and violence, they are pawns of the devil who feeds off of the fear and suffering they create for power. Just as their leader, Mohammad, they use "God" as an excuse to prey on innocent people. Mohammad was a robber and a thief, his followers are no different. It is not the Most High God they serve,but Satan. Don't you think the Arabs make it hard for themselves to garner sympathy from the western civilized nations when all they do is preach the death and destruction of those very nations?See the Koran Film:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCrCsTMokTU&feature=related their religion is one of hate, not love. The Talmudic Jews preach that anyone not a (Kazaar) Jew as they are should be killed. Should we let the two races alone to just go at it amongst themselves and kill each other off?Every religion thinks they are the only ones serving the true God and going to heaven. Aim. Religions are used to manipulate and control mankind to further political agendas.Get out of RELIGION and get into a RELATIONSHIP with the One true God. Ask him to teach you the truth in ALL things. ReadThe Coming Arab Beast. There are 5 Beasts Coming: An Arab beast, an Aramean Beast, an Aryan Beast, a Black Beast, and a Female Beast. Muslim activists in the West have been using the tactic of claiming that they worship the same god as the Christians in order to gain legitimacy and acceptance. They have been using the name"God" in place of"Allah" in many translations of the Qur'an Muslims DO NOT pray to the same God (Yahweh/ Jehovah of Holy Scripture) of Christians and Jews!Yahweh is transliterated from the Hebrew YHVH. Before Muhammad the Arabs had 365 gods - one for each day of the year Muhammad picked Allah (the Arab moon god).They claim the founder of Islam is a prophet named Muhammad...however Muhammad himself says he is not a prophet and has never personally heard from God...in fact Muhammad who heard voices thought himself it was from evil spirits....his wife encouraged him to change his mind and claim God had spoken to him...Muhammad was a pedophile, having sexual relations with a 6 year old and 9 year old girl Muhammad performed no miracles, spoke no prophecies,and died like all mortal men Islam claims the Prophet Muhammad was foretold in the Torah and Bible:The coming of Prophet Muhammad had been foretold in the Torah. God had said to Moses:"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put My words in his mouth; and he shall speak to them all that I shall command him" Deuteronomy 18:18This was fulfilled in John 1:45, "We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph." Nope..not Muhammad! It was Jesus of Nazareth!oops...There are more than100 verses in the Qur'an (Koran) advocating the use of violence to spread Islam. There are exactly 123 verses in the Qur'an about killing and fighting Qur'an 9:5, known as "the verse of the sword," declares,"Fight and slay the pagans wherever you find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem."The Koran was written 500 years after the Bible and Muhammad couldn't get his history straight? Who was talking to his head? Certainly wasn't the Most High God .The Moslems consider the Qur’an as uncorrupted. Yet it's historical and scientific blunders are numerous..Islam teaches that Hagar was Abraham's first wife..the Torah says Hagar was Sarah's handmaiden, or bondwoman.....Hagar was never Abraham's wife..she was a maid...a servant...who had a child for Abraham because Sarah was barren and couldn't conceive. Eventually Sarah did conceive and Hagar was cast into the desert with Ishmael her son. The Muslims misquote the Bible claiming the"free woman" wife of Abraham was Hagar when it was Sarah. Hagar was the bondwoman, servant of Sarah. In other words, Sarah was Abraham's wife, Hagar was his mistress. when Isaac was born, Ishmael and Hagar were cast away from Abraham and sent into the desert away from him and Sarah Ishmael was promised to be a great nation, and today he is, but the blessings of Abraham and Yahweh's covenant went through Isaac and his seed line. Biblically speaking, the land of Israel rightfully belongs to the Jews because God promised and gave the land to Abraham, the Father of the Jews, and renewed this promise or covenant to Abraham's son Isaac and to Isaac's son Jacob (later renamed Israel by God) who begat twelve sons from whom the twelve tribes of Israel was established as a nation as described in Genesis 12:1-3; 17:7,8 and 17:19-21.The state of Israel is a constant reminder to the world that the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob is alive and that one billion Arabs can't keep them from possessing their promised land. Was Jesus the ONLY Begotten Son of God? Yes. "For God solved the world that He gave HIS ONLY Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth IN HIM should not perish, but have everlasting life - John 3:16...not through Muhammad, it was Jesus, Yahushua.Did Jesus die on the cross? Yes. Matthew chapters 27&28 talk about his death and resurrection. Jesus defeated death when he arose from the grave 3 days later. Muhammad's tomb still holds his body, Jesus' does not! His tomb is empty!Islam misquotes and teaches that Muhammad was prophesied..The Bible says,"But the Comforter,which is the Holy Ghost,whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you"(John 14:26). Not Muhammad..the Holy Ghost..Holy Spirit.."For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus"
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 27, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

I like this, and thank God that you know that Holy spirit as been around since the beginning,

Jesus himself was not active until Holy spirit comes upon him.. all he do, is to grow in wisdom and in understanding. now Holy spirit fully expressed Himself in Christ while on earth..... so his disciples have to learn and walk with Jesus Christ for like 3 and half years, for the healing of their ignorant SOUL, that's why they cant really understand Jesus at times but he speaks a lot to them about having FAITH.

Jesus Has to leave so that the Holy spirit can rest upon Christ disciples so that, he can begin to remind them what Jesus has taught them, when a timid Peter can acted with boldness....

No. If Jesus is there the Comforter shall not come, if he go away he shall send him. Be frank to yourself. Am not the one who said it, it's Bible. Except if Jesus lie, which I believe he will never. He said he must leave for the Comforter to come. The verse have 8 (HE) masculine pronoun there. The holy spirit Cannot come if Jesus has not left. The holy spirit is already there.

3 Likes

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Gboyee4fun(m): 12:56am On Sep 27, 2016
FriendChoice:

No. If Jesus is there the Comforter shall not come, if he go away he shall send him. Be frank to yourself. Am not the one who said it, it's Bible. Except if Jesus lie, which I believe he will never. He said he must leave for the Comforter to come. The verse have 8 (HE) masculine pronoun there. The holy spirit Cannot come if Jesus has not left. The holy spirit is already there.

lol, the holy spirit is fully on Christ Jesus while he is on earth...the holy spirit fully rested upon him, Don't forget I said Christ was not that active until, Holy spirit fully rested upon him...and that's what john the baptist saw....so Jesus Christ has to leave/depart so that he can realise the Holy spirit again to be able to function in the life of the disciples.....that's where the body of Christ is divided because none of the disciple can have the fullness of Holy spirit has Jesus did.
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 27, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol, the holy spirit is fully on Christ Jesus while he is on earth...the holy spirit fully rested upon him, Don't forget I said Christ was not that active until, Holy spirit fully rested upon him...and that's what john the baptist saw....so Jesus Christ has to leave/depart so that he can realise the Holy spirit again to be able to function in the life of the disciples.....that's where the body of Christ is divided because none of the disciple can have the fullness of Holy spirit has Jesus did.

According to you Jesus lied. He said only when he leaves the Comforter will come, don't you understand English. Anyway I wount continue on comforter argument again with you. bcux you're physically not ashamed to lie. I wount reply u on this again.

3 Likes

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Gboyee4fun(m): 1:06am On Sep 27, 2016
FriendChoice:

According to you Jesus lied. He said only when he leaves the Comforter will come, don't you understand English. Anyway I wount continue on comforter argument again with you. bcux you're physically not ashamed to lie. I wount reply u on this again.

do you know the meaning of someone having the fullness of something?, do you know the meaning of something fully resting upon someone.
you quoted bible verses, I quoted non, read about what John the baptist saw on Jesus.

lol, I can teach you English

you quoted what you needed in the bible to argue blindly base on the teaching of one of your scholar, why in the first place do you have to read the bible?
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by chiedu7: 3:36am On Sep 27, 2016
THE MOST GLARING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ISLAM & CHRISTIANITY IS HOW THEY TREAT THEIR WIVES

ISLAM COMMANDS YOU TO BEAT YOUR WIFE

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

Qur'an (4:34) -
"Men are the maintainers of women because
Allah has made some of them to
....... BEAT THEM;

THE CHRISTIAN GOD COMMANDS TO LOVE YOUR WIFE

Ephesians 5:25 (KJV)
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Colossians 3:19
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
and
BE NOT BITTER AGAINST THEM.

IN FACT IN CHRISTIANITY IF YOU BEAT YOUR WIFE, YOUR PRAYERS ARE STOPPED

1 Peter 3:7
Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife,
as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.

WHEN IMAMS TEACH TO BEAT YOUR WIVES DOES IT HELP ISLAMIC PRAYERS?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Tw7WhH_aQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKBmHWUSJI4

THAT JESUS COMMANDS TO LOVE NOT BEAT YOUR WIFE

The Jesus in the bible is not in the Quoran!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-MHnaV-J1I
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
FriendChoice:

Guy stop being a bigot and accept the real fact that The Comforter is God the Holy Spirit [the inspiration and manifestation of the power of God].. That he may teach of the truth[divine inspiration].

When Jesus was about to depart , he warned his disciples not to depart from Jerusalem until he had given them the comforter he promised [The holy spirit]..

Without the holy spirit, they could not heal the sick , prophesy or do wonders.. Even Jesus was not active till he receive the holy spirit, then he began to prophesy and do signs and wonders..

Did mohammad ever do signs and wonders . Where has he ever prophesied and you call him a prophet...where has he ever demonstrate the power of GOD and still you call him God's messanger.

May God forgive you muslims and open your eyes to the truth so you may flee from deception and follow the true path of GOD[Jesus]

''I am the way, the truth and life, no man goes to the father except through me'' says the LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

He didnt say mohammad.. Please wake up.

If you must be a child of GOD, you must accept that Jesus is the saviour and your Lord, because i tell you the truth, no man comes to the father or relate with him without having Jesus in his life.

Thank you Father, thank you Jesus, Thank you Holy spirit!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things God Could Have Preserved To Prove The Truth Of The Bible / Jesus Told His Disciples To Take A Donkey And Colt Without The Owner's Consent / Testimonies Are Welcome Here From Christians Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.