Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Today Is My Birthday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today Is My Birthday (1682 Views)

It's My Birthday Baby! (photo) / I Will Be Giving Out 50k Worth Of Airtime On My Birthday Here, Watchout!! / Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Today Is My Birthday by Staru1(m): 7:18am On Aug 04, 2016
mirakuru:

cool! I can now understand clearly that your sense of understanding is so narrow. let me quickly school you a bit. are you so brain dead that you do not know the difference between appreciation and needs. there is no one on earth who doesn't set goals, but while you set your goals it is expected of you to at least appreciate the ones at hand. so just because all my dreams are yet to come true, I shouldn't appreciate the little I have... my dear your own case is capital frustration, I will advice you not to use your frustration to spoil other people's joy. whether they have achieved or not it's their business and business alone to do whatsoever that pleases them.

Peace
Re: Today Is My Birthday by Staru1(m): 7:20am On Aug 04, 2016
Gbemiie:
HBD to yuh

Thanks Gbemiie
Re: Today Is My Birthday by Staru1(m): 7:20am On Aug 04, 2016
Teempakguy:
Out of courtesy for the OP, who is obviously more matured than you are, I have decided to break off from this argument.

Cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am New Here,need New Friends,both Males And Females / Oh My God The Devil Is Working Today Tirelessly / (18+ Only) Check This Arab Twerk Video Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.