Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Today Is My Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today Is My Birthday (1683 Views)

It's My Birthday Baby! (photo) / I Will Be Giving Out 50k Worth Of Airtime On My Birthday Here, Watchout!! / Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is My Birthday by Staru1(m): 4:49am On Aug 03, 2016
3rd august is my birthday: below is the sweet message I got from wife to be. Am So exicted : 2day a prince is been born no oda person dan my beloved husband to be,my desire, my hope, my happiness, my joy, my sweetie, d man I cherish so much, d man I will spend my whole life with, d man dat give me joy whenever I'm sad, Sweet m u are always there for me in time of need,honey I wish u long life and prosperity, joy,happiness,favour,peace,and many more years ahead Amen. I love you so much sweet m,my everything.

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday by francisdeacn(m): 4:55am On Aug 03, 2016
Happy birthday to you. long life and prosperity.
please, manage the cake I bought from shoprite in the middle of the night. lol

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday by slimthugchimee(m): 5:08am On Aug 03, 2016
hbd my man........ grin grin your un my birthmonth thou grin

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday by slimthugchimee(m): 5:10am On Aug 03, 2016
hbd my man........ grin grin your un my birthmonth thou grin here are cakes i specially baked for you grin grin .....i like baking thou

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday by Staru1(m): 5:17am On Aug 03, 2016
francisdeacn:
Happy birthday to you. long life and prosperity.

please, manage the cake I bought from shoprite in the middle of the night. lol

Thanks so much francisdeacn, God bless u.
Happy new month.
Re: Today Is My Birthday by Staru1(m): 5:18am On Aug 03, 2016
slimthugchimee:
hbd my man........ grin grin your un my birthmonth thou grin here are cakes i specially baked for you grin grin .....i like baking thou

Thanks my oga.
Re: Today Is My Birthday by Kherry: 6:02am On Aug 03, 2016
Happy birthday,more age with grace nd good health

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 03, 2016
What exactly is the accomplishment that you are celebrating?

before you all go berserk on me, you need to realize that it's a valid question.

I don't think I'll ever understand the point of birthdays.

but anyway, as social conventions demand:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MANY HAPPY RETURNS!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today Is My Birthday by KELVINXY: 6:17am On Aug 03, 2016
happy Bday bro.

may ur days be long like Methuselah grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today Is My Birthday by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 03, 2016

Re: Today Is My Birthday by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 03, 2016
Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday by Staru1(m): 8:45am On Aug 03, 2016
Kherry:
Happy birthday,more age with grace nd good health

Thanks darling.
Re: Today Is My Birthday by Staru1(m): 8:46am On Aug 03, 2016
ellacute45:
Happy birthday

Thanks, God bless you.
Re: Today Is My Birthday by Maxi112: 8:51am On Aug 03, 2016
happy birthday bruv
Re: Today Is My Birthday by Staru1(m): 8:51am On Aug 03, 2016
Teempakguy:

before you all go berserk on me, you need to realize that it's a valid question.

If not for anything but for the gift of life, adding to good health, am not more perfect than the dead.
Thanks dear for your good wish.
Re: Today Is My Birthday by Staru1(m): 8:53am On Aug 03, 2016
KELVINXY:
happy Bday bro.

my ur days be long like Methuselah grin

Thanks KELVINXY INTERNATIONAL

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday by mizzbouqui(f): 8:53am On Aug 03, 2016
Happy baidayyy cool

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday by Staru1(m): 8:55am On Aug 03, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Happy baidayyy cool

Thanks deary.
Re: Today Is My Birthday by mirakuru(m): 9:02am On Aug 03, 2016
Teempakguy:

being alive in stable health is not enough achievement? do you know how many sick people wish they could achieve stable health. people like you are always ungrateful and uncontented even when you have what others don't..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jare, may you continue to experience it in stable health and good success

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today Is My Birthday by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 03, 2016
mirakuru:

being alive in stable health is not enough achievement? do you know how many sick people wish they could achieve stable health. people like you are always ungrateful and uncontented even when you have what others don't..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jare, may you continue to experience it in stable health and good success
you are such an hypocrite, aren't you? When have you ever been contented with what you have? you want to tell me you've never had goals, dreams, and things you rather have?

unlike you, I don't go around pretending to be things I'm not just so I can blend in with society.

And sick people ALSO celebrate birthdays. So your point is moot. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today Is My Birthday by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 03, 2016
Staru1:

If not for anything but for the gift of life, adding to good health, am not more perfect than the dead.
Thanks dear for your good wish.
anyway, happy birthday, I hope you celebrate the next one with better memories than this one.
Re: Today Is My Birthday by naijaboiy: 9:14am On Aug 03, 2016
Teempakguy:
anyway, happy birthday, I hope you celebrate the next one with better memories than this one.
Morning bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today Is My Birthday by Staru1(m): 9:17am On Aug 03, 2016
mirakuru:

Mentioning what I have achieved is not an ideal for me. I have really achieved a lot. Thanks mirakuru.
Re: Today Is My Birthday by Staru1(m): 9:23am On Aug 03, 2016
Teempakguy:

Yes Teemp'guy, bcs I will never know better of yesterday.
Am celebrating it but not in a big way bcs I lost my uncle, the burial is next tomorrow.
Re: Today Is My Birthday by SmellingAnus(m): 9:55am On Aug 03, 2016
Happy birthday bro... Wishing you many more fruitful years...

1 Share

Re: Today Is My Birthday by Staru1(m): 10:20am On Aug 03, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Happy birthday bro... Wishing you many more fruitful years...

Thanks so much my bro SmellingAnus
Re: Today Is My Birthday by rockyh(m): 11:39am On Aug 03, 2016
Staru1:
3rd august is my birthday: below is the sweet message I got from wife to be. Am So exicted : 2day a prince is been born no oda person dan my beloved husband to be,my desire, my hope, my happiness, my joy, my sweetie, d man I cherish so much, d man I will spend my whole life with, d man dat give me joy whenever I'm sad, Sweet m u are always there for me in time of need,honey I wish u long life and prosperity, joy,happiness,favour,peace,and many more years ahead Amen. I love you so much sweet m,my everything.
many u AR blessed among others. As u celebrate yet another new year, nations shall celebrate your success in life hbd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today Is My Birthday by rockyh(m): 11:40am On Aug 03, 2016
Staru1:
man u AR blessed among others. As u celebrate yet another new year, nations shall celebrate your success in life hbd

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday by Staru1(m): 11:44am On Aug 03, 2016
rockyh:
many u AR blessed among others. As u celebrate yet another new year, nations shall celebrate your success in life hbd

Thanks so so much rockyh
Re: Today Is My Birthday by mirakuru(m): 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
Teempakguy:
you are such an hypocrite, aren't you? When have you ever been contented with what you have? you want to tell me you've never had goals, dreams, and things you rather have?

unlike you, I don't go around pretending to be things I'm not just so I can blend in with society.

And sick people ALSO celebrate birthdays. So your point is moot. angry
cool! I can now understand clearly that your sense of understanding is so narrow. let me quickly school you a bit. are you so brain dead that you do not know the difference between appreciation and needs. there is no one on earth who doesn't set goals, but while you set your goals it is expected of you to at least appreciate the ones at hand. so just because all my dreams are yet to come true, I shouldn't appreciate the little I have... my dear your own case is capital frustration, I will advice you not to use your frustration to spoil other people's joy. whether they have achieved or not it's their business and business alone to do whatsoever that pleases them.

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday by Gbemiie: 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
HBD to yuh

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
mirakuru:

cool! I can now understand clearly that your sense of understanding is so narrow. let me quickly school you a bit. are you so brain dead that you do not know the difference between appreciation and needs. there is no one on earth who doesn't set goals, but while you set your goals it is expected of you to at least appreciate the ones at hand. so just because all my dreams are yet to come true, I shouldn't appreciate the little I have... my dear your own case is capital frustration, I will advice you not to use your frustration to spoil other people's joy. whether they have achieved or not it's their business and business alone to do whatsoever that pleases them.
Out of courtesy for the OP, who is obviously more matured than you are, I have decided to break off from this argument.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does This Woman Look Too Good For 63 Or Shes Just OK? - Photo / Am New Here,need New Friends,both Males And Females / Why Was I Banned... I Know The Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.