Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Please Pray With Me - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Pray With Me (4872 Views)

Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her / Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sis She's In Labour Right Now / Please Pray For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Pray With Me by Immaculated: 11:49am On Aug 06, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

Done. Good luck. kiss
Thank u.
Re: Please Pray With Me by KanwuliaExtra: 11:54am On Aug 06, 2016
Immaculated:

Thank u.

Welcome. kiss
Re: Please Pray With Me by zibah1: 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
udumosam23:

Thank you so much for your kind words, i had nearly assume there's no one here who truely understands how i feel. Again i thank you. I've indeed prayed, He has heard me, I feel His presence, I feel peace.

I'll be going to my sister by next week with a brother who promise to hlp me speak with her. I'm confident she'll forgive. I've also been able to pay 50,000 to my pastor's wife from the money one of my elders who i confided in gave me. I'm trusting God for the balance of the bike. The rest will be a runover.

But most importantly is that I've rectified my walk with God. I have Him now, and i sure know He'll fix the rest.

I'm so glad to hear this from you. The gates of hell have suffered loss for this soldier still stands and fights manfully. I'm glad you are working to fix things. It will surely all come together with God on your side. Who can be against you now? Don't worry about what people will think or say. When God decorates you they cannot but bless you. Send me a pm. I'll like to correspond with you privately. God bless you and keep you.
Re: Please Pray With Me by ifyalways(f): 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

Omalicha!
Ke kwa nu? kiss
A nom ofunma. cheesy(hope i nor butcher the language o) wink
You did well mana o deshi for ya side,You've earned the right to butcher the lingo. cheesy
Re: Please Pray With Me by lily12(f): 9:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
ifyalways:
How do we even believe BS? Amazing. cheesy

He paid for laptops and got free rotor.

He got damaged laptops and drugs.

The laptop tech got arrested. The laptops were damaged and EFCC abi customs folks inspected it and couldn't detect the drugs. All the way from US till it got to the tech's shop, no one detected the drugs.

Story for the gods. Wait till he expressly asks for funds.

Called you out again, but decided it's not worth it starting a conversation. God bless you
Re: Please Pray With Me by KanwuliaExtra: 2:47am On Aug 07, 2016
ifyalways:
You did well mana o deshi for ya side,You've earned the right to butcher the lingo. cheesy

Thank you my darling! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
You wanno "attempt" speaking or writing "Sabongidda Ora"? wink
Your fingers go just catch LEPROSY! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Please Pray With Me by zicoraads: 2:48am On Aug 07, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

Madam the madam! I trowey salute cheesy grin
Re: Please Pray With Me by KanwuliaExtra: 2:53am On Aug 07, 2016
zicoraads:

Madam the madam! I trowey salute cheesy grin

O gbeeee? wink
Re: Please Pray With Me by udumosam23(m): 7:59am On Aug 29, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

Na una carry winch winch conversation cumber my tread and deprive it from further reasonable posts abi?

Make I just finish my fast first, the kind thunder wey I go release ehn...
Re: Please Pray With Me by KanwuliaExtra: 9:08am On Aug 29, 2016
udumosam23:

Na una carry winch winch conversation cumber my tread and deprive it from further reasonable posts abi?

Make I just finish my fast first, the kind thunder wey I go release ehn...

You dey fast? Abi nor money to buy "Dangoate Rice"? cheesy

Christain wey dey "release AKAMU Thunder"!
How many THUNDER your Jesus release sef? undecided
Re: Please Pray With Me by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
This kind of story is the one you should be thankful and singing "He spared me, God spared me, God mercies spared me"
It could have been worse..

I have just summarized the issues now
1. Pay pastor's wife
2. Pay for the bike
3. Pay sister her money
4. Pay cooperative
5. Start all over with your family

When I think about my issues they seem so big but when I list them out they are small..

You would have been in jail for the drug related offence and would have been spending money for lawyer
BTW where is the guy they arrested for the drug stuff?
Re: Please Pray With Me by udumosam23(m): 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
favoured234:
This kind of story is the one you should be thankful and singing "He spared me, God spared me, God mercies spared me"
It could have been worse..

I have just summarized the issues now
1. Pay pastor's wife
2. Pay for the bike
3. Pay sister her money
4. Pay cooperative
5. Start all over with your family

When I think about my issues they seem so big but when I list them out they are small..

You would have been in jail for the drug related offence and would have been spending money for lawyer
BTW where is the guy they arrested for the drug stuff?

No be small o, just that God got my back. It's been a miracle for me since last month.

I don't even know where they took him to or how they concluded the case, would you expect I go asking questions? I dey craze?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Life A Blessing Or A Curse ? Or Just Pointless / Pregnant After Period, How Possible? / Living With Your Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.