Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,493 members, 7,854,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:01 AM

Please Pray With Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Pray With Me (4917 Views)

Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her / Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sis She's In Labour Right Now / Please Pray For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Pray With Me by yetseyi(f): 9:33am On Aug 04, 2016
Udumosam23

I found some of your posts as at last year about the rotor and the story seems to tally with what you said here about the shipping and how it damaged your laptops

https://www.nairaland.com/2756242/what#40315114
Re: Please Pray With Me by Onegai(f): 9:39am On Aug 04, 2016
udumosam23:

they didn't tell me they included the package. i just saw it. i don't have what it takes to engage in a legal battle, mostly with people i cant see.

As for the drugs issue, i don't have proofs, i was only told, i dont know if it was from my laptops self, i just suspected because of the agents that followed my package.

You ought to have taken it up with them since they charged you extra for it. Anyway, Madam ifyalways is willing to help you fight, so hopefully you can get something back from them. So please give her your invoice number and tracking number. That is the only way forward. The drugs proof, you don't have proof of it and to have left the poor repairman to face them by themselves is bad. But try and get proof. You could have a nice settlement if you can gather all your proofs together.
Re: Please Pray With Me by udumosam23(m): 9:40am On Aug 04, 2016
ifyalways:
^^^Thank you.

This can be copied and pasted from the www by anyone. The transaction invoice/receipt number would do just fine.

Dear Samuel Udumo,

We were unable to process the charge(s) for your most recent transaction with the payment method listed below. Please sign in to your account and go to My Account Settings > Payment Method to update your card details if needed. To retry the card, click Pay Your Balance in the alert message shown in your My Suite.

Payment Type on File: Master Card - 539923xxxxxx2277
Expiration Date: 07/2018
Resolution Needed:

Outstanding transaction(s):
Order Date Order Desc Order Total Amount Due Days Overdue
22-Oct-15 Invoice $552.95 $412.95 34
24-Nov-15 Invoice $30.65 $30.65 1

Select the hyperlink under Order Desc or Order Total to review the Invoice for this order. It will show you what the charges are for.

Thank you for your attention to this matter and we look forward to serving you again soon. If you need assistance, please reply directly to this email. We are here to help you in any way we can.

Best Regards,

Your Team at MyUS

Useful Links:
Update credit card information
How to send a wire/bank transfer
Re: Please Pray With Me by udumosam23(m): 9:43am On Aug 04, 2016
ifyalways:
^^^Thank you.

This can be copied and pasted from the www by anyone. The transaction invoice/receipt number would do just fine.

Hello Samuel,

Thank you for contacting us.

We do apologize for shipping you item that belongs to someone else. That is not something that occurs often. We have spoke with the customer and will be replacing the brakes.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

Tyler
MyUS.com
www.myus.com
Like us on www.facebook.com/myuscom
Follow us on Twitter at @MyUS_Shopaholic

Love shopping the USA with MyUS.com? Leave a review here and let everyone know

Want to earn credits toward shipping by referring your friends? You can invite friends to join MyUS.com by clicking here
Re: Please Pray With Me by udumosam23(m): 9:46am On Aug 04, 2016
thank you, have even forgotten i posted.
Re: Please Pray With Me by udumosam23(m): 9:48am On Aug 04, 2016
yetseyi:
Udumosam23

I found some of your posts as at last year about the rotor and the story seems to tally with what you said here about the shipping and how it damaged your laptops

https://www.nairaland.com/2756242/what#40315114

thank you, i even forgot i have a post for last year.
Re: Please Pray With Me by Onegai(f): 9:50am On Aug 04, 2016
Okay, if they admit their fault, that means they should have refunded the payment for shipping the extra item. You can file a claim for it. So can you provide that info, the Invoice number and Tracking Number to ifyalways so she can help you? Also create a thread about it if they didn't refund you because it's bad for the business and I'm sure someone will contact you once the complaint thread gathers steam.
Re: Please Pray With Me by udumosam23(m): 9:54am On Aug 04, 2016
Onegai:
Okay, if they admit their fault, that means they should have refunded the payment for shipping the extra item. You can file a claim for it. So can you provide that info, the Invoice number and Tracking Number to ifyalways so she can help you? Also create a thread about it if they didn't refund you because it's bad for the business and I'm sure someone will contact you once the complaint thread gathers steam.

They actually ask me to for claim, but most of the things they ask me to provide doesn't work with our system here in nigeria, besides they ask me to snap the damaged laptops as proof. i couldn't do that as the guy with the laptops was arrested.
Re: Please Pray With Me by yetseyi(f): 10:02am On Aug 04, 2016
udumosam23:

Hello Samuel,

Thank you for contacting us.

We do apologize for shipping you item that belongs to someone else. That is not something that occurs often. We have spoke with the customer and will be replacing the brakes.

c here

Moving forward...

Seems they have dashed you the rotor

Have you sold the rotors, If not what's their value now. If you have not yet sold it follow the advice that guy gave you on that thread. Go and price that particular rotor in the spare parts market and after you get the price offer that you have for sale. You should get some thousands for that. If it cost 65 dollars as at last year it should be more expensive than that now and factoring in the shipping costs you should get something tangible from it.

If its also possible to file a claim as suggested for the shipping cost incurred pls do some cash should come from there too.
Re: Please Pray With Me by udumosam23(m): 11:35am On Aug 04, 2016
Onegai:

That is not what what i seek to pursue, i just brought up the evidence because someone asked me it.

All i need now is peace with God and forgiveness from men.

i wish someone who understands can help me talk to my sister to let go. i wish my pastor's wife can give me time. we resolved with my that i use my salary to service the loan, but then how will we feed?

I would have gladly be using the bike for cyclist in the late hours, but again I've not completed payments and it may amount to another distractions for which reason He is having me kick against these pricks.

Just what do i do now?
Re: Please Pray With Me by Onegai(f): 11:48am On Aug 04, 2016
udumosam23:

That is not what what i seek to pursue, i just brought up the evidence because someone asked me it.

All i need now is peace with God and forgiveness from men.

i wish someone who understands can help me talk to my sister to let go. i wish my pastor's wife can give me time. we resolved with my that i use my salary to service the loan, but then how will we feed?

I would have gladly be using the bike for cyclist in the late hours, but again I've not completed payments and it may amount to another distractions for which reason He is having me kick against these pricks.

Just what do i do now?

Most men of God work as well. Give to Caesar what is Caesar's, give to God what is God's. So take care of your family and start a business, nothing stops you from preaching to your passengers and fellow bike riders. It is still a ministry. Speak to your pastor's wife and sister, if you were willing to explain to us, I'm sure you can explain with proof and evidence what happened. Sit down and negotiate payment plan that is reasonable to them and to you: maybe 20% of your salary goes to servicing your debts. Sell the rotor and use it to finance your debt. I'm not sure why you want forgiveness from men but peace with God will come from prayer and bible study.
Re: Please Pray With Me by Nyceguy92: 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
udumosam23:

i ship with myus, and at myus they do package consolidations. the problem is not with ebay but myus.

I see...
But there must be some form of insurance or compensation for your kind of mishap.

If you have photo evidence, you may have to lodge a formal complaint.

But more importantly, do not do anything rash that will make your kids to suffer unnecessarily.

As I said, you need not be ashamed things didn't work out for now; tell whoever needs to know the problems you have.

An African proverb says that "he who hides his sickness from his healer does not want to get well."
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Please Pray With Me by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
Chief, your problem has nothing to do with God "calling" you as you claim.

It would be better if you focused on how to pay your debt and make a living to pull your family through this period.

Bad luck befalls everybody once a while in this life. Don't blame it on God.

Next time before you commit money into any business, do research and ask how profitable.

Why is God asking you to go and open your own church?

There are like hundreds in your own street alone that you could join, unless of course the message you want to pass is different from the others.

1 Like

Re: Please Pray With Me by udumosam23(m): 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ioannes:
Chief, your problem has nothing to do with God "calling" you as you claim.

It would be better if you focused on how to pay your debt and make a living to pull your family through this period.

Bad luck befalls everybody once a while in this life. Don't blame it on God.

Next time before you commit money into any business, do research and ask how profitable.

Why is God asking you to go and open your own church?

There are like hundreds in your own street alone that you could join, unless of course the message you want to pass is different from the others.

You're wrong. my problem is not bad luck, i don't believe in luck, i serve God who creates, sustains and orders things around. I started walking with Him from 18, I've had several other experience with Him. I know when He speaks.

I didn't say I'm called to open a church, I've been distracted by business and other activity so much that i give the work of God so little time.
Re: Please Pray With Me by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
udumosam23:

You're wrong. my problem is not bad luck, i don't believe in luck, i serve God who creates, sustains and orders things around. I started walking with Him from 18, I've had several other experience with Him. I know when He speaks.

I didn't say I'm called to open a church, I've been distracted by business and other activity so much that i give the work of God so little time.

OK. I pray God accepts your prayer for forgiveness then and bless you.
Re: Please Pray With Me by Immaculated: 5:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
I feel for u broda..it is well.

1 Like

Re: Please Pray With Me by Immaculated: 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
@nairalife2013,veave,ifyalways,kanwuliaextra,richy4,roseey0,onegai,yetseyi,Pidggin,ioannes

I m so sorry for disturbing u ma/sir. Pls I want u to vote PHOTOSHOOT in ds ongoing Mr nairaland contest. D finals will hold on Saturday from 10am-6pm, the thread will be on d fashion section.
Ejur e ranwa lowo...pls help us to win ds crown, familylanders.
Thanks fams.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Pray With Me by KanwuliaExtra: 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
Immaculated:
@nairalife2013,veave,ifyalways,kanwuliaextra,richy4,roseey0,onegai,yetseyi,Pidggin,ioannes

I m so sorry for disturbing u ma/sir. Pls I want u to vote PHOTOSHOOT in ds ongoing Mr nairaland contest. D finals will hold on Saturday from 10am-6pm, the thread will be on d fashion section.
Ejur e ranwa lowo...pls help us to win ds crown, familylanders.
Thanks fams.

Ok.
Thanks for the info. kiss

1 Like

Re: Please Pray With Me by ifyalways(f): 9:34am On Aug 05, 2016
@Udmosam23, thank you for providing evidence of your transaction with MyUS. Why do you not want to pursue it further? I will see what I can do, no promises undecided

I'm also so sorry for not believing you initially, May you find the peace you seek.

Anyways, what happened to the goods in the shop?
Re: Please Pray With Me by ifyalways(f): 9:37am On Aug 05, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

Ok.
Thanks for the info. kiss
Hello Pretty kiss
Re: Please Pray With Me by Immaculated: 9:52am On Aug 05, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

Ok. Thanks for the info. kiss

smiley pls do I have ur vote?
Re: Please Pray With Me by udumosam23(m): 12:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
ifyalways:
@Udmosam23, thank you for providing evidence of your transaction with MyUS. Why do you not want to pursue it further? I will see what I can do, no promises undecided

I'm also so sorry for not believing you initially, May you find the peace you seek.

Anyways, what happened to the goods in the shop?

Thank you. The goods in the shop are still there, I'll sell them off and add whatever comes in to offset the bike payment. Send my wife and kid to go stay with her mother for the time been, so i can use my salary to be servicing the loan.

I can be doing cyclist in the wee hours to sustain myself. That is our plan for now, until God sends help.

Thank you once again for your concern.

2 Likes

Re: Please Pray With Me by KanwuliaExtra: 3:04am On Aug 06, 2016
ifyalways:

Hello Pretty kiss

Omalicha!
Ke kwa nu? kiss
A nom ofunma. cheesy(hope i nor butcher the language o) wink
Re: Please Pray With Me by KanwuliaExtra: 3:22am On Aug 06, 2016
Immaculated:

smiley pls do I have ur vote?

Are you one of "them" too? undecided
Re: Please Pray With Me by zibah1: 4:03am On Aug 06, 2016
udumosam23:

Thank you. The goods in the shop are still there, I'll sell them off and add whatever comes in to offset the bike payment. Send my wife and kid to go stay with her mother for the time been, so i can use my salary to be servicing the loan.

I can be doing cyclist in the wee hours to sustain myself. That is our plan for now, until God sends help.

Thank you once again for your concern.

Udumosam23 having read your story I want to tell you this 'His anger lasts for a moment but His favour lasts a lifetime'. The troubles you face are because of your disobedience but you are still His child. He disciplines those he loves and chastises those he accepts as a son however He will not allow you to drown.Even Jonah received mercy when he prayed how much more you that have a high priest like Jesus interceding for you! Why then are you so scared to face Him? Remember that He has loved you with an everlasting love! He wounds, but he also binds up; he injures, but his hands also heal.
So go to Him and pour out your heart. Just let it out; the pains, the tears, the frustration and then allow yourself to receive His pardon and peace. Stop beating yourself up over the errors you made, a new day has come and His grace is sufficient. Grace indeed there is for you so that's why I said you have to allow yourself to receive it and forgive yourself for going the wrong way when you knew the right way to go and landing your family in this tough situation. This is the first thing to do. Then we can consider the really tough issues on ground.
Re: Please Pray With Me by zibah1: 4:31am On Aug 06, 2016
I've noted your plan and if you and your wife have decided on it then it's ok. However what is your plan as regards your pastor's wife as well as your sister? Your relationship with them is important and will outlive your present challenges so please do all you can to maintain these. Speak to your pastor's wife to find out if she can accept payment in installments so that you'll have time to raise the money.

Help will come. However whatever God asked you to do at first please go back to this. Sell off what you have to and face His task. You have developed something precious, the ability to know with clarity when He speaks and what He directs. So obey Him and work hard. You will get through this and your story will be great. I will indeed pray with you. God's grace.
Re: Please Pray With Me by Immaculated: 5:30am On Aug 06, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

Are you one of "them" too? undecided
No..I'm not contesting. I mean photoshoot needs ur vote today pls. #TeamPHOTOSHOOT.

1 Like

Re: Please Pray With Me by Immaculated: 6:01am On Aug 06, 2016
Hello pls, can u spare me just a minute,out of ur tym!
Today marks d end of d Mr Nairaland contest I.e Today Is d grand Finale and we Team Photoshoot need ur votes today.

How to vote, click on ds link: https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale#48227310
I vote PHOTOSHOOT
CC: NLJega
Time: 10am-6pm
Date:6/8/16(today)
TEAM PHOTOSHOOT says thank u.

1 Like

Re: Please Pray With Me by KanwuliaExtra: 8:04am On Aug 06, 2016
Immaculated:

No..I'm not contesting. I mean photoshoot needs ur vote today pls.
#TeamPHOTOSHOOT.

Ok.
So, how and where do I vote?
I go dey work o. So I can vote before I leave for work.
Re: Please Pray With Me by Immaculated: 8:17am On Aug 06, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

Ok.
So, how and where do I vote?
I go dey work o. So I can vote before I leave for work.

https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale#48227310
Dats d link but voting strts 10am-6pm.

How to vote: I vote photoshoot cc NLJega

Thank u very much.
#Team photoshoot is really grateful.
Re: Please Pray With Me by udumosam23(m): 9:46am On Aug 06, 2016
zibah1:
I've noted your plan and if you and your wife have decided on it then it's ok. However what is your plan as regards your pastor's wife as well as your sister? Your relationship with them is important and will outlive your present challenges so please do all you can to maintain these. Speak to your pastor's wife to find out if she can accept payment in installments so that you'll have time to raise the money.

Help will come. However whatever God asked you to do at first please go back to this. Sell off what you have to and face His task. You have developed something precious, the ability to know with clarity when He speaks and what He directs. So obey Him and work hard. You will get through this and your story will be great. I will indeed pray with you. God's grace.

Thank you so much for your kind words, i had nearly assume there's no one here who truely understands how i feel. Again i thank you. I've indeed prayed, He has heard me, I feel His presence, I feel peace.

I'll be going to my sister by next week with a brother who promise to hlp me speak with her. I'm confident she'll forgive. I've also been able to pay 50,000 to my pastor's wife from the money one of my elders who i confided in gave me. I'm trusting God for the balance of the bike. The rest will be a runover.

But most importantly is that I've rectified my walk with God. I have Him now, and i sure know He'll fix the rest.
Re: Please Pray With Me by KanwuliaExtra: 11:38am On Aug 06, 2016
Immaculated:

https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale#48227310
Dats d link but voting strts 10am-6pm.

How to vote: I vote photoshoot cc NLJega

Thank u very much.
#Team photoshoot is really grateful.

Done.
Good luck. kiss

https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale/20

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married Women Come Here / The Value Of A Wife In Nigeria: N32.7m A Year? / Polygamism - Can You Trust Your Half Brothers And Sisters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.