Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

What Is Your Greatest Fear? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Greatest Fear? (5897 Views)

As A Guy Or Lady,what's Your Greatest Fear About Marriage / What Is Your Greatest Fear?? / My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by pinkpebbles(f): 11:05am On Aug 03, 2016
Lol. I knw jor. I mean physical loneliness not spiritual. Did i make sense?
faith551:

mehn!! why will you be afraid of that, you're a pretty lady you know smiley
Well fear not for am here with you (na bible talk am oo,no be me tongue)
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by naijaboiy: 11:08am On Aug 03, 2016
faith551:

Brotherly, happy new month and good morning to you
Morning bro.

Please I need your help in the ongoing Mr.nairaland contest.

Do you have a candidate?
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 03, 2016
Surfboard:
I never live in fear, I'm too out of my mind.

grin just kidding

My greatest fear is having a painful and drawn out death. Though I embrace the concept of death, I pray it is peaceful and quick.

Yea Bro, but unfortunately there is no easy or not painful way to go. the only Saving grace is the duration of time it takes for loss of consciousness to set in.

It's a popular belief that those who died in their sleep is usually peaceful and not painful. But medically, what usually causes such deaths is cardiac arrest/heart attack. And it's extremely painful.

At times i wonder if the excruciating pain of death is enough price for us to pay to make paradise.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by faith551(m): 11:09am On Aug 03, 2016
naijaboiy:

Morning bro.

Please I need your help in the ongoing Mr.nairaland contest.

Do you have a candidate?

Been on and off lately, I dnt even know the contestants
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by faith551(m): 11:10am On Aug 03, 2016
pinkpebbles:
Lol. I knw jor. I mean physical loneliness not spiritual. Did i make sense?

Spiritual ke?? you see you didn't get the joke.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by pinkpebbles(f): 11:13am On Aug 03, 2016
Yea i knew i wasnt gona get d joke grin
faith551:

Spiritual ke?? you see you didn't get the joke.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by abbeyboy2o15(m): 11:16am On Aug 03, 2016
pinkpebbles:
oya follow me back am already following you.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by faith551(m): 11:17am On Aug 03, 2016
pinkpebbles:

Now you're hurting me embarassed
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by naijaboiy: 11:19am On Aug 03, 2016
faith551:

Been on and off lately, I dnt even know the contestants
It seems you're less busy today sir.

I want to present my candidate to you sir, his moniker is iamkingzlee and he's in the semis.

Voting has commenced already. Please I will like to crave your indulgence to vote for him.

Just click on the link on my signature, go to the thread and type "I vote iamkingzlee" then you mention the judge's name "Nljega"

i'm counting on you sir. smiley
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by pinkpebbles(f): 11:19am On Aug 03, 2016
Dts another fear i have. Fear of hurting people grin
faith551:

Now you're hurting me embarassed
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by abbeyboy2o15(m): 11:20am On Aug 03, 2016
The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 03, 2016
pinkpebbles:
By he, i meant the person dt wrote death as his greatest fear. He is not talkin abt d pain of dying or the process. We all know that there is almst nothin cald an an easy death. We ar talkin abt death. D fear of exitn the world not the pain of d last moments on Earth. I think dt is wia u ar mixing it up.

You are the one mixing things up here. I don't know the person you are talking about, I have not seen his/her post. And I don't have any business with him/her.

It's between you and I. I was the first person to mention the issue of death and we started arguing over it. I don't know where you got that third party from.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by faith551(m): 11:24am On Aug 03, 2016
naijaboiy:

It seems you're less busy today sir.

I want to present my candidate to you sir, his moniker is iamkingzlee and he's in the semis.

Voting has commenced already. Please I will like to crave your indulgence to vote for him.

Just click on the link on my signature, go to the thread and type "I vote iamkingzlee" then you mention the judge's name "Nljega"

i'm counting on you sir. smiley

Anything you say boss, but am trusting he'll represent. But if he turns out to be Buhari of NL am holding you responsible oo
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by pinkpebbles(f): 11:24am On Aug 03, 2016
Oo ok. My bad den. So lemme ask. Ar u scared of death or u ar scared of d pains of d moment befor death?
TheModsAreMad:

You are the one mixing things up here. I don't know the person you are talking about, I have not seen his/her post. And I don't have any business with him/her.

It's between you and I. I was the first person to mention the issue of death and we started arguing over it. I don't know where you got that third party from.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by naijaboiy: 11:26am On Aug 03, 2016
faith551:

Anything you say boss, but am trusting he'll represent. But if he turns out to be Buhari of NL am holding you responsible oo
Yes, i'll serve as a guarantor to that. smiley
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by faith551(m): 11:28am On Aug 03, 2016
naijaboiy:

Yes, i'll serve as a guarantor to that. smiley

Ok.
DONE
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by faith551(m): 11:31am On Aug 03, 2016
pinkpebbles:
Dts another fear i have. Fear of hurting people grin

Wow, you have beautiful fears grin grin (dnt mind my use of words,blame it on the economy), I hate hurting ppl too,that makes the two of us then right??
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 03, 2016
pinkpebbles:
Oo ok. My bad den. So lemme ask. Ar u scared of death or u ar scared of d pains of d moment befor death?

You made mention of heaven in one of your reply. In another of your reply you laid emphasis on the fear of exiting this world instead of the pain.

Now let me ask you a question. Why should anyone be afraid of leaving this earth and all its troubles when he/she knows that heaven is there.?
Having in mind that heaven is a place of eternal bliss and comfort.

To answer your question, I ain't afraid of death but the pain.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by naijaboiy: 11:42am On Aug 03, 2016
faith551:

Ok.
DONE
Seen...I appreciate sir.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by faith551(m): 11:44am On Aug 03, 2016
naijaboiy:

Seen...I appreciate sir.

Anytime bro
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by pinkpebbles(f): 11:50am On Aug 03, 2016
I think people ar scared of d unknown. No one actually knows what is beyond. Evn though we ar taught of the heavenly place, y risk it wen u ar nt sure u ar goin to make it. So people wud rather stay wia dey ar used to and and have posibly made a mark .i think evryone is scared of d pain of death. Jst imagine al d painful ways to exit this world. One wud b scared na.
TheModsAreMad:

You made mention of heaven in one of your reply. In another of your reply you laid emphasis on the fear of exiting this world instead of the pain.

Now let me ask you a question. Why should anyone be afraid of leaving this earth and all its troubles when he/she knows that heaven is there.?
Having in mind that heaven is a place of eternal bliss and comfort.

To answer your question, I ain't afraid of death but the pain.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by pinkpebbles(f): 11:51am On Aug 03, 2016
Lol. I guess so den
faith551:

Wow, you have beautiful fears grin grin (dnt mind my use of words,blame it on the economy), I hate hurting ppl too,that makes the two of us then right??
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
pinkpebbles:
I think people ar scared of d unknown. No one actually knows what is beyond. Evn though we ar taught of the heavenly place, y risk it wen u ar nt sure u ar goin to make it. So people wud rather stay wia dey ar used to and and have posibly made a mark .i think evryone is scared of d pain of death. Jst imagine al d painful ways to exit this world. One wud b scared na.

Lol, this your response just shows you are Agnostic Christian(pardon me if you are not a Christian, but if you are a Muslim you are also the Agnostic type)
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by Thandobaby(f): 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
I fear losing my true self and death.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by pinkpebbles(f): 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
Lol.
TheModsAreMad:

Lol, this your response just shows you are Agnostic Christian(pardon me if you are not a Christian, but if you are a Muslim you are also the Agnostic type)

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2016
pinkpebbles:
Lol. Not at all. I am actually a gnostic christian. I believe in the existence of heaven and hell. That i said people are scared of the unknown does not necessarily mean i do not believe.

Loooolz, did you say Gnostic? OK, check the boldened part of your comment below and explain what you meant there.

Also note the part i underlined. Although I'm not expecting you to say anything regarding that just note it.

pinkpebbles:
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by pinkpebbles(f): 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
Lol. Oya read the first sentence wia i wrote that people are scared of the unknown. I dint personalise it.
TheModsAreMad:

Loooolz, did you say Gnostic? OK, check the boldened part of your comment below and explain what you meant there.

Also note the part i underlined. Although I'm not expecting you to say anything regarding that just note it.

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by faith551(m): 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2016
pinkpebbles:
Lol. I guess so den

cool, hope u're having a nice day
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by pinkpebbles(f): 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
Yea i am. guess u ar too.
faith551:

cool, hope u're having a nice day
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by faith551(m): 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
pinkpebbles:
Yea i am. guess u ar too.

I think so embarassed
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
pinkpebbles:
Lol. Oya read the first sentence wia i wrote that people are scared of the unknown. I dint personalise it.

Lol, i don't know how you can defend those parts i highlighted.

Anyway whether you are agnostic or gnostic doesn't matter to me. it won't put food on my table or make me richer or poorer.
I won't argue with you on this any further. We are already derailing the thread.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by thesuave10(m): 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
All these naughty pink pebbles you throwing at folks cheesy tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Date This Woman? (PICS) / Wife Caught Sleeping With A Man Inside Her Shop / I Need Friends With Benefit Kind Of Relationship (any Man Interested?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.