Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

100 Tips For An Independent Woman. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 100 Tips For An Independent Woman. (1646 Views)

16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman / I Have Never Met An Independent Woman Who Dates Nigerians – South African Lady / Things That Make Independent Woman Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Tips For An Independent Woman. by newsphase(m): 11:26am On Aug 03, 2016
mizzbouqui:

You can't catch me in those situations, I've passed the level of comparing my self with other ladies when I have a career to build because none of those things move me, I'm contented with all I have, and I know my worth, I don't need anyone to compliment me but if you do fine and if you don't I already complimented myself (I tell beautiful things to myself every morning while infront of the mirror). Why won't I woman up, I've been fighting my battle right from my secondary school days, I say no to bullies or any shits

I knew you were a very a very young girl when you first replied me... when I checked your profile I got my confirmation... You are still young and have a long way to go...
Re: 100 Tips For An Independent Woman. by mizzbouqui(f): 11:33am On Aug 03, 2016
newsphase:

I knew you were a very a very young girl when you first replied me... when I checked your profile I got my confirmation... You are still young and have a long way to go...
Okay, that was what you told a lady yesterday
Mind you I'm old enough to get married, a younger sister of mine got married two weeks ago
I no be small pikin undecided
Re: 100 Tips For An Independent Woman. by newsphase(m): 11:40am On Aug 03, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Okay, that was what you told a lady yesterday
Mind you I'm old enough to get married, a younger sister of mine got married two weeks ago
I no be small pikin undecided

you can be 23 and still be a small child....
Re: 100 Tips For An Independent Woman. by mizzbouqui(f): 11:49am On Aug 03, 2016
newsphase:

you can be 23 and still be a small child....
Okay, I didn't open this thread for an argument

Let me come and be going, byebye

Re: 100 Tips For An Independent Woman. by newsphase(m): 11:56am On Aug 03, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Okay, I didn't open this thread for an argument

Let me come and be going, byebye

Nice English by the way...

Bye

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Young Girls In PH Urgently / Pls,lets Be Sincere,,,,its True That No Imo Lady Is Good For Marriage? / Intimacy Tips: How To Create Sexual Desire In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.