Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Pls,lets Be Sincere,,,,its True That No Imo Lady Is Good For Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls,lets Be Sincere,,,,its True That No Imo Lady Is Good For Marriage? (1659 Views)

A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. / Its True!! Good Sex can make any Lady Fall In Love Helplessly / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls,lets Be Sincere,,,,its True That No Imo Lady Is Good For Marriage? by Ejimaa: 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
be sincere with ur answer please
Re: Pls,lets Be Sincere,,,,its True That No Imo Lady Is Good For Marriage? by naijamakossa(m): 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2016
la imo la marriage la lie
Re: Pls,lets Be Sincere,,,,its True That No Imo Lady Is Good For Marriage? by xendra: 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
if that's a question then it's a stupid one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls,lets Be Sincere,,,,its True That No Imo Lady Is Good For Marriage? by emerged01(m): 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
A very wrong question. Some Imo ladies deserve apology from you.
Re: Pls,lets Be Sincere,,,,its True That No Imo Lady Is Good For Marriage? by Neolah(f): 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
No ,ain't true
Re: Pls,lets Be Sincere,,,,its True That No Imo Lady Is Good For Marriage? by Neolah(f): 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
No, ain't true
Re: Pls,lets Be Sincere,,,,its True That No Imo Lady Is Good For Marriage? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
emerged01:
cry
emerged01:
lyk me
Re: Pls,lets Be Sincere,,,,its True That No Imo Lady Is Good For Marriage? by NATIONALPASTOR: 11:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
Guy, IMO women will hardly stay without extra dicks.
The truth is that they like to taste ........ aki Na mpataka.
Re: Pls,lets Be Sincere,,,,its True That No Imo Lady Is Good For Marriage? by dacovajnr: 11:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
NATIONALPASTOR:
Guy, IMO women will hardly stay without extra dicks.

The truth is that they like to taste ........ aki Na mpataka.
See finishing cheesy grin
Re: Pls,lets Be Sincere,,,,its True That No Imo Lady Is Good For Marriage? by Ejimaa: 11:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
[quote author=xendra post=50092104]if that's a question then it's a stupid one. sis,I have my reasons and am from Imo too but I belt u,if u read a thread by obiwigan21,u will curse some guys but all the same,God dey

1 Like

Re: Pls,lets Be Sincere,,,,its True That No Imo Lady Is Good For Marriage? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
imo woman break your heart undecided undecided
Re: Pls,lets Be Sincere,,,,its True That No Imo Lady Is Good For Marriage? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
laveda over to you.
Re: Pls,lets Be Sincere,,,,its True That No Imo Lady Is Good For Marriage? by Artistree: 11:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
Madam, how many girls were in obigwanu12's story, all Imo girls?
Re: Pls,lets Be Sincere,,,,its True That No Imo Lady Is Good For Marriage? by OreoPaschal(m): 11:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
Ejimaa:
It depends solely on individual not state of Origin. Environment where someone grew up matters, family background as well plays a vital role. The state of Origin is insignificant when issue of fidelity arises. cool

1 Like

Re: Pls,lets Be Sincere,,,,its True That No Imo Lady Is Good For Marriage? by Sexxkillz: 11:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
If no Imo girl is good for marriage, how did the currently married ones get married, and why will weddings hold in various parts of Imo state this saturday?

Sometimes, it's best to think a question over before asking and making a dumb fool out of yourself. People who ask questions like this one, are just plain dumb.

1 Like

Re: Pls,lets Be Sincere,,,,its True That No Imo Lady Is Good For Marriage? by Lasveg(m): 11:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
Anything to get cheap attention.. And d op is from imo state. Very foolish lady..
Re: Pls,lets Be Sincere,,,,its True That No Imo Lady Is Good For Marriage? by Ejimaa: 11:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
[quote author=OreoPaschal post=50095063]
It depends solely on individual not state of Origin. Environment where someone grew up matters, family background as well plays a vital role. The state of Origin is insignificant when issue of fidelity arises. thanks for ur sincere answer and pls I want u guys to speak to those once at obiwigan21 thread,coz it seems most guys there have had an encounter with imo ladies,they now generalize and when u comment,they end up making fool of u
Re: Pls,lets Be Sincere,,,,its True That No Imo Lady Is Good For Marriage? by Ejimaa: 11:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
Lasveg:
Anything to get cheap attention.. And d op is from imo state. Very foolish lady..
..i quess this not for me? But never the less,try to get things right before u lay up ur wonderful behaviour.....
Re: Pls,lets Be Sincere,,,,its True That No Imo Lady Is Good For Marriage? by Ejimaa: 11:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
[quote author=Sexxkillz post=50095118][font=tempus sans itc][color=#000030][size=11pt]If no Imo girl is good for marriage, how did the currently married ones get married, and why will weddings hold in various parts of Imo state this saturday?

Sometimes, it's best to think a question over before asking and making a dumb fool out of yourself. People who ask questions like this one, are just plain dumb. nice one dear but don't you think something must have trigger that question, God bless you
Re: Pls,lets Be Sincere,,,,its True That No Imo Lady Is Good For Marriage? by Ejimaa: 11:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
[quote author=xendra post=50092104]if that's a question then it's a stupid one.your opinion noted
Re: Pls,lets Be Sincere,,,,its True That No Imo Lady Is Good For Marriage? by Lasveg(m): 12:01am On Oct 11, 2016
Ejimaa:
..i quess this not for me? But never the less,try to get things right before u lay up ur wonderful behaviour.....
try to work on ur low self esteem.
Re: Pls,lets Be Sincere,,,,its True That No Imo Lady Is Good For Marriage? by Afonjas: 12:02am On Oct 11, 2016
Owerri ladies
Re: Pls,lets Be Sincere,,,,its True That No Imo Lady Is Good For Marriage? by Ejimaa: 12:08am On Oct 11, 2016
[quote author=Lasveg post=50095374]try to work on ur low self esteem.thanks
Re: Pls,lets Be Sincere,,,,its True That No Imo Lady Is Good For Marriage? by Ejimaa: 12:12am On Oct 11, 2016
[quote author=Lasveg post=50095374]try to work on ur low self esteem.. thank you
Re: Pls,lets Be Sincere,,,,its True That No Imo Lady Is Good For Marriage? by Ejimaa: 12:13am On Oct 11, 2016
[quote author=Lasveg post=50095374]try to work on ur low self esteem.. thank you
Re: Pls,lets Be Sincere,,,,its True That No Imo Lady Is Good For Marriage? by OreoPaschal(m): 1:10am On Oct 11, 2016
[quote author=Ejimaa post=50095211][/quote]
I base in Owerri and I can say to an extent that the bad eggs are not from Imo state. I read the guy's encounter and I was very much disappointed on ppl's generalisation.

2 Likes

Re: Pls,lets Be Sincere,,,,its True That No Imo Lady Is Good For Marriage? by Piercedclit1(f): 1:43am On Oct 11, 2016
Artistree:
Madam, how many girls were in obigwanu12's story, all Imo girls?

Op answer question.
Re: Pls,lets Be Sincere,,,,its True That No Imo Lady Is Good For Marriage? by Piercedclit1(f): 1:45am On Oct 11, 2016
Sexxkillz:
If no Imo girl is good for marriage, how did the currently married ones get married, and why will weddings hold in various parts of Imo state this saturday?

Sometimes, it's best to think a question over before asking and making a dumb fool out of yourself. People who ask questions like this one, are just plain dumb.

Re: Pls,lets Be Sincere,,,,its True That No Imo Lady Is Good For Marriage? by Frankraj: 4:37am On Oct 11, 2016
Ejimaa:

The truth is that any girl you know that school in owerri , live in owerri or work in owerri imo state is not good for marriage . All of them are prostitutess directly or indirect prostituteSS that's what they are .weather she is from imo state or not as long she lives in owerri imo state she is a prostituteSS / runs girl.don't ever make mistake of marrying her
Re: Pls,lets Be Sincere,,,,its True That No Imo Lady Is Good For Marriage? by AnusOdourInhaler: 5:01am On Oct 11, 2016
I cannot generalize, but, the IMO girl I served with is a sex machine, she's married but fuvksss like no tomorrow
Re: Pls,lets Be Sincere,,,,its True That No Imo Lady Is Good For Marriage? by Presh900(m): 6:43am On Oct 11, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Re: Pls,lets Be Sincere,,,,its True That No Imo Lady Is Good For Marriage? by Presh900(m): 6:48am On Oct 11, 2016
Frankraj:

The truth is that any girl you know that school in owerri , live in owerri or work in owerri imo state is not good for marriage . All of them are prostitutess directly or indirect prostituteSS that's what they are .weather she is from imo state or not as long she lives in owerri imo state she is a prostituteSS / runs girl.don't ever make mistake of marrying her
Sorry to say this Sir but you are very/extremely stupid. Have you met every girl in Imo, that you have the bad luck of meeting a few bad eggs and maybe got ur heart broken and ur wallet cleared by them does not gv you the wisdom to make a rather stupid generalization

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Heart Broken Nigerian Girl Cries Uncontrollably On Facebook / . / What Is The Best & Funniest Rumor You've Heard About Yourself On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.