Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

2 NYSC Members Set To Wed, Release Their Pre-wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 NYSC Members Set To Wed, Release Their Pre-wedding Photos (628 Views)

Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 NYSC Members Set To Wed, Release Their Pre-wedding Photos by Dsrooftiles: 9:06am On Aug 03, 2016
Their love story was shared by Kmeks Otuya. Read below:
When we arrived NYSC Orientation Camp at Old MacGregor College, Afikpo Ebonyi State, Nigeria on 28th October 2015...we all came with the intention of serving our Great Nation Nigeria.

Hence we went about the rigorous activities of the camp, that lasted for full 21days.
BUT SOMETHING HAPPENED!!
Two Corps Members from my Platoon (Platoon 2) became friends..then became close friends..and after the camp..decided to move a step further by going into an intimate relationship. And now THEY HAVE DECIDED TO TIE THE KNOTS!!
Guess What? They will be joined in same state where they are serving and of course they are getting Married during their Service Year..

Their wedding comes up on Saturday, 10th September 2016, at Women Development Centre, Ezza Road, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State, Nigeria. Congratulations to them!

See more pics @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/08/2-nysc-members-set-to-wed-release-their.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: 2 NYSC Members Set To Wed, Release Their Pre-wedding Photos by Dsrooftiles: 9:06am On Aug 03, 2016
kiss kiss

true love
Re: 2 NYSC Members Set To Wed, Release Their Pre-wedding Photos by ajasbaba(m): 9:07am On Aug 03, 2016
where the poto grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2 NYSC Members Set To Wed, Release Their Pre-wedding Photos by alexiej(m): 9:30am On Aug 03, 2016
undecided
I want to get married too :-( boo!!! Oya locate me!!!
Re: 2 NYSC Members Set To Wed, Release Their Pre-wedding Photos by rawpadgin(m): 9:30am On Aug 03, 2016
my kinda girl
love pints sized girl, very easy 4 mobile fvcking

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday 'yemstok' / If You Had One Wish For Your Girlfriend, What Would That Be? / My Guyfriend Keeps Asking Me If I Had A Dream About Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.