Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,138 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

When you don't want your children to suffer what you suffered. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When you don't want your children to suffer what you suffered. (2638 Views)

Man Narrates How Lady Who Humiliated His Dad Years Back Suffered Ill-luck / Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) / My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: When you don't want your children to suffer what you suffered. by Metroman7: 7:14am On Aug 24, 2016
No matter how colossal the figure might seem let them have it as long as the source of the wealth is not ill gotten, I don't see a problem with that. What matters most is for the kids to adore the value of what they are having.... They are enjoying the labour of their parents in all outrageousness!

(1) (2) (Reply)

CHANGE: What This Lady Was Seen Wearing On Her Wedding Day Will Totaly Shock You / . / Is It Wrong For A Father To Kiss His Daughter Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.