Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Rhoda - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Rhoda (61963 Views)

Rhoda Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhoda by Nmaglit: 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
Happy birthday to u dearie may d light of God shine upon u

Cheers
Re: Rhoda by Chicent(m): 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
hefelove:
sorry o what do u mean by didn't hold water

e no sweet.... Or Ko wulo.... Or E no carry
Re: Rhoda by Moisef(f): 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
frozenfirenaija:
I thank the lord for adding another year to my life.
His grave his ever sufficient.
His love never dies.
Even though my sins are more than my prayers and my lips, more profanities than prayers; he sets his angels before, beside, behind and within me to guard me everywhere I go. He never takes a break from being the Lion of the tribe of Judah, he remains the beginning of my life, the manufacturer of my very soul, the owner of my talent and the giver of my beauty despite my constant complains.
He put aside my childish and immature blasphemies and even when I become an hypocrite, he watches me and brings me back to the path of greatness. He isn't just God to me, he is everything I have ever stood for and will ever stand for.
It's been eighteen years and he doesn't think I am too young for prosperity neither does he think I am too old to ask him for help. He just turns up every time I call him as every time I don't. He remembers me always because he chose me to be the apple of his eyes.
It hurts my soul to deeply that I can't give him any gift but this praise. It hurts my soul that the same mouth I use to sin is the same mouth am using to bless his holy name. Yet, my blessed Father doesn't care about the past, he knows the future he has planned for me and he continues to direct my oath in this present.
I can go on and on all day and not get tired of thanking him for helping me this far in my life despite my ups and downs, setbacks and the devil plan for my existence.
Be praised Father
Be exalted.
Also i want to use this time to appreciate all nairalanders that have been following my story, your commments which really made me laugh most time and also making me know better, also your advices, i really appreciate and thank u all, u all are the best! Love u all kiss

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME smiley
HBD dear, LLNP in Good health and wealth.
Re: Rhoda by hefelove(m): 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
Chicent:

e no sweet.... Or Ko wulo.... Or E no carry
lol sha cool down for her
Re: Rhoda by remiseyi(m): 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
what makes this story captivating is how you carry your audience along, nice work you've got going[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Rhoda by lumzybo: 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
HBD.
Re: Rhoda by missuniverse(f): 9:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
donkross1:

So nobody invited me angry ... Oya shift wink....
Frozenfirenaija nice work ma'am smiley.
ahh sorry bros...abeg no vex
to show how sorry I am...order any drink of your choice
Re: Rhoda by mrsnow94(m): 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
frozenfirenaija:
I thank the lord for adding another year to my life.
His grave his ever sufficient.
His love never dies.
Even though my sins are more than my prayers and my lips, more profanities than prayers; he sets his angels before, beside, behind and within me to guard me everywhere I go. He never takes a break from being the Lion of the tribe of Judah, he remains the beginning of my life, the manufacturer of my very soul, the owner of my talent and the giver of my beauty despite my constant complains.
He put aside my childish and immature blasphemies and even when I become an hypocrite, he watches me and brings me back to the path of greatness. He isn't just God to me, he is everything I have ever stood for and will ever stand for.
It's been eighteen years and he doesn't think I am too young for prosperity neither does he think I am too old to ask him for help. He just turns up every time I call him as every time I don't. He remembers me always because he chose me to be the apple of his eyes.
It hurts my soul to deeply that I can't give him any gift but this praise. It hurts my soul that the same mouth I use to sin is the same mouth am using to bless his holy name. Yet, my blessed Father doesn't care about the past, he knows the future he has planned for me and he continues to direct my oath in this present.
I can go on and on all day and not get tired of thanking him for helping me this far in my life despite my ups and downs, setbacks and the devil plan for my existence.
Be praised Father
Be exalted.
Also i want to use this time to appreciate all nairalanders that have been following my story, your commments which really made me laugh most time and also making me know better, also your advices, i really appreciate and thank u all, u all are the best! Love u all kiss

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME smiley
Re: Rhoda by rachealfst(f): 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
Happy birthday beautiful writer, long life and prosperity. More ink to your pen and may the Lord fill your heart with great joy.
Re: Rhoda by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
hapi birthday frozenfirenaija, more grease 2 ur elbow, more ink 2 ur pen, more brains 2 ur skull, more beauty in ur lyf. ur write up makes me 2 respect u more.
Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
Once again thanks for all the Birthday wishes and everything, I really appreciate it and sorry I haven't update o, have been busy, will do that soon, thanks once again. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rhoda by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
Happy birthday frozenfirenaija... sorry it's coming late. Just got to this page
Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
CocoB20:
Happy birthday frozenfirenaija... sorry it's coming late. Just got to this page
Thanks soo much, not late o we are still in August o
Re: Rhoda by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
frozenfirenaija:

Thanks soo much, not late o we are still in August o

Issorai... wonderful story you've got. Milonis come and see
Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
Episode 56
"Happy Independence Day" Father said teasingly as he shut the door behind him.
My vision was blurry but I didn't need a recommended glasses to recognize the figure at my room door, didn't need Sango to tell me the person who smelt so daring even at this time of the day.
He was standing half nude except the very free boxers around his waist and the white bathroom towel on his neck. His chin was still wet, an effect of his shave and early morning mouth wash. Cleanliness was the only good thing I had learnt from Father and my sister had taken after him to a fault. He had that grin on his face, that grin that hinted me that something was about to get down, that evil grin that wired an electric shock through my guts or maybe somewhere around my liver.

I tossed and pulled the blanket upward to cover my pointing nipples. Sleeping naked was the best feeling but not for me because I was too stupid and always forgot to latch my room door even though I was very aware that I had a Sexual maniac just two rooms away from mine. Well, I never sleep naked but what I wear is not different from being nude. It was a short blue cotton lingerie that very transparent cloth that enables fresh air to hit my skin against the ever existing Nigerian heat but unfortunately allows the intruder see everything I didn't want him to see.....again.

"What do you want?" My impertinence surprised me and Father stopped short. That was strong and powerful, I was going to win this time and I hid the smirk of victory that coined at the corner of my lips. He bit his lower lip and placed his right hand on his head.
"You always know what I always want, Mai dear" he smiled and his grin was there again irritating me further I wanted to throw up on his face. I stood up from the bed further wrapping my self around the blanket till I looked like a sausage wrapped around by thick layers of dough. He walked further and placed both hands on my shoulders but my body would not stir any inch of arousal and the realization that I was frigid for the first time in my life surprised me, I almost leaped in the fear or maybe joy that I wouldn't be falling for Father's seductive touch that burned down my shoulders slowly easing the tensed muscle as he gave me a soft massage.
I yanked off his hands ignoring his look of disdain. I pulled the blanket that still swept the floor of the room like the veils of a wedding bride but I didn't have the perfect face of a wife-to-be; my hair was a total mess as I hadn't worn a hair net to bed the previous night . I turned around and made for the bathroom door.
My eyes were still heavy and I felt light headed, I had, had too much to drink at the club the previous night. It was Independence Day eve and Quilox was full to the brim. Shalewa's instagram fans kept coming to take selfies with her and because we were together,many offered to buy us drinks. Shalewa had already told me not to embarrass her by refusing any offer from the artists and rich Yahoo boys who also sat at the VIP and found me attractive. She told me to be friendly so she could become friends with them and hang out with 'LagosBigGirls' too. I finally refused when I could hardly type my lock screen password correctly. Refused when I had already sent two text messages to two people who had made the last five days very though as I kept comparing and contrasting my choices, the influence of alcohol.

Two steps towards the door and my weight was lifted off the ground shrieking me out of my thoughts. Making me loose my balance and temper. Father sent kisses to my neck while I struggled in his arms. I wasn't going to let him do this to me again. I kept pushing his chest but his grip only tightened the more I struggled. It was like he had another hand pinning me to his chest while he carried me still devouring my neck and loosening the blanket simultaneously. The blanket was off me before I could do anything , I couldn't even bite him not when he had his mouth around my breast. I wouldn't succumb. This had to stop. Where was my monster?
He adjusted my weight against him and turned back to the bed. The bed which I had cried myself to sleep in the previous night when I re-read the text messages I had sent. He giggled as I kept beating him wildly with my palms trying not to shout, not to call the attention of the gateman. He released his grip and left me to fall on the hard of the bed. Father would have failed in mathematics because he didn't calculate well. He didn't calculate that my head was too close to the wood at the crown of the bed. He would have failed in astrology because he didn't foresee the turn out of events.
My head smashed the wood of the bed and I heard my skull crack.

2 Likes

Re: Rhoda by Rukkydelta(f): 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
Happy birthday in arrears. Wishing you all the best that life got to offer
Re: Rhoda by hatchetman(m): 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
happy buyday egen.nd sowie 4 d broken skul...rhoda
Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 10:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Happy birthday in arrears. Wishing you all the best that life got to offer
thanks soo much wink
hatchetman:
happy buyday egen.nd sowie 4 d broken skul...rhoda
thanks cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 8:57am On Aug 27, 2016
Episode 57
I sprang up from the bed to a sitting position panting like I had just competed with Usain Bolt in the longest marathon race in the Olympics. My bed was soaked in my sweat and I could hear my heart beat against the tick-tick of my wall clock. My head was shooting a bang-bang video and I clutched my pillow for comfort trying to distract myself from the memories my dream brought back.
Seeing my memories in details wasn't the only weird ability I had, I had the gift of dreams and sometimes I wondered if I could pay more attention I would be able to read horoscopes and see visions for other people. This was actually why I was always interested in astrology, psychology and zodiac signs. At least I hadn't said much in my dream this time and even if I did, no one would hear me.
My sister was at her apartment on the island and Mother had travelled to Abuja for an independence conference which I still can't figure out, how it had anything to do with Grandfather's company. I yawned,tired and drained of my energy. The club had worn me out and I didn't need a mirror to know i had sleep bags under my eyes.i squeezed my eyes shut then opened it again. My room door squeaked quietly open and Father stood at the door half nude with a towel around his neck, wet chin from an after shave,the grin that confirmed the devil's existence. My mouth fell open.

"Happy Independence Day" he said as he shut the door behind me. My mouth went dry immediately and my eyes popped out in transfixion. I felt my heart stop beating, my limbs went paralyzed and I sat there looking like I had seen a ghost. I didn't only suffer from Philophobia ,indecision and incest, I was scared of falling down the stairs again,scared of the throbbing headache after the loud thud,scared of waking up in the hospital after being unconscious for several hours.What if, God forbid I woke up at the hospital after being in coma for months or years or.....what if I "never" woke up. I was drowning in my own thoughts and Father stood there with a worried look on his face.

"What's wrong?" He said and walked further into the room,his scent feeling the whole place,suffocating my head. I stood up from the bed and walked over to him without bothering about the revealing lingerie,without wrapping the blanket around me,without making my dream come true and when I stood in front of him I knew he would place his hands on my shoulders and knead them but he didn't instead he pulled me into an embrace brushing his hard on me and humming a soft song I didn't know. My body began to react and I cursed myself under my breath for not being the girl of my dreams. Father slipped his hands down and locked my waist possessing me but I was obliged faux de mieux ;because there was nothing better. Because I was correcting a future I had foreseen
He lifted my chin and found my lips. Sucking till I almost ran out of saliva ,deepening his tongue till I almost swallowed it. It was everything I did not to moan or kiss him back--tenderly.

"And lead us not into temptation " that Matthew 6:13 echoed in my head as I slipped my hands into his boxers and gripped him tight systematically sliding it up and down and up again. I clutched his shoulders and pinched softly when he wanted to lift me up and swing me off my feet,a gesture that made him release me and place me gently on the bed where he continued to explore my alcohol filled breath and tangled weavon.
When his thumb brushed my breast, I turned incandescent with sexual desire then I closed my eyes and forgot about everything I had planned to tell Father. The long speech with well pronounced impertinence I had rehearsed ever since I decided to stop the affair with him. I forgot about the text messages I had sent to both boys who proclaimed their undying love for me and wallowed in what people would call self destruct.
Self destruct or not. I was already in too deep and so was Father's thrust between my thighs

2 Likes

Re: Rhoda by katchycouture(f): 10:31am On Aug 27, 2016
na wa ooo
Re: Rhoda by jacksonPolloc(m): 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
wait o...do u want to tell me that all this things u do with ur father u actually like it or u just intend to make our john Thomas and kitty-Kato to stand while reading ur stories
Re: Rhoda by hatchetman(m): 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
RHODA SHA...hotice abi na frozenfire com continue joor
Re: Rhoda by Chicent(m): 12:09am On Aug 28, 2016
Am not feeling this anymore....... Can u skip this part?? Its just too much and u have stressed on it way too much. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Rhoda by hefelove(m): 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
Chicent:
Am not feeling this anymore....... Can u skip this part?? Its just too much and u have stressed on it way too much. Thanks
he be like say d story don carry the water again abi
Re: Rhoda by hefelove(m): 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
jacksonPolloc:
wait o...do u want to tell me that all this things u do with ur father u actually like it or u just intend to make our john Thomas and kitty-Kato to stand while reading ur stories
LMAO it's like u have not been following this story, the only person that listened to her is her father and that one they take advantage of her since she was 12 I think and she needed another comforter but d guys dey break her heart and her Mama no send
Re: Rhoda by Chicent(m): 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
hefelove:
he be like say d story don carry the water again abi

So i tot until i gat to kw that the pot still they leak...... Lets have mouth watering updates biko..... Stop making it sounds right that rhoda is sleeping with her dad. Even in her dreams, and her head and also in reality.
Re: Rhoda by Osjaay(f): 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
the tori don dey disgust me sef. small time u go dey vex say you no like wetin ur papa dey do u, another time u dey enjoy im bleeping.which one I wan believe now. mtcheeewww
Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 7:04pm On Aug 28, 2016
Osjaay:
the tori don dey disgust me sef. small time u go dey vex say you no like wetin ur papa dey do u, another time u dey enjoy im bleeping.which one I wan believe now. mtcheeewww
lool just help me go on with the story, no let a. taya u

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

African Nerd / Baba Olowo d Long Prick (a comedy Story For All My Niggars) / Out Of The Blue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.