Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Rhoda - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Rhoda (61783 Views)

Rhoda Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 7:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
Episode 58
"How do you think Kwame would feel?" Lade's question stung my heart and I waved off the tiny pain twitching my lips to the right. This was the second visit to the young 'friend-in-need' as she insisted I don't refer to her as a therapist as she is yet to complete her masters in the profession she was already very good at and felt comfortable speaking to me if I saw her more like a friend to confide in than a stranger who made money from talking to people who couldn't solve their problems themselves. Even though she was very polite I felt insulted but hid it, it was more like 'people who were too stupid to make decisions on their own but then she had squeezed my hand in hers and told me she was there to help me get through my odds and I had put off my shield remembering I was nothing close to being polite in the text I sent Kwame.

I had called him a jerk who thought he could woo me with luxury only to cheat on me with a dog like him. After Father left I re-read both text and imagined Kwame's expression when he read the text and how much it would have stabbed his heart and when he called I didn't pick his calls because I was scared of hurting him more. Because I cared. No, I wasn't to care. I was to love Adam.
"He would have felt bad...really bad but that's what I wanted. I am done with him and this time for good. Adam is the man I love and now that I know he feels the same way about me, Kwame was the only rock between us and I helped weather it. Adam and I would do great things together" I was beaming with joy as I imagined being in Adam's arms safe and sound together at the beach staring at the sea with the sun shinning above us. Such beauty. Without Father in the picture of course.

" So....have you seen Adam yet?" She asked her lips in a straight line--grim, her left brow raised and I figured she wasn't really asking if I had spoken over dinner or spent time with Adam at a lounge discussing about our relationship. She was asking if I had slept with Adam and again my face went hot in rage. What did she think I was? But I knew the answer before I asked myself. I was the LovePeddler who couldn't stop sleeping with her Father and had kissed her ex the first time she saw him after the sudden breakup. One who could spread her legs for anyone even a madman.
Her face melted "am sorry." She said but she didn't have to be. It was common sense to tell a counselor everything even your darkest secrets even though they included secretly wishing you were in bed with a certain person. I wanted my first time with Adam to be special not driven by my body. I have decided to stop allowing my body go before my brain even though alphabetically body was before brain.

"I haven't been with Adam but I did have something with Father two days ago. I know..I know...it's just that..it's hard to explain. I had a dream, if I didn't give in I could have died. I could have hit my head again....I could have been in a coma at the moment" I never imagined telling anyone why I gave in to Father's wish two days ago and now I regret not rehearsing it because this was the most stupid thing I had said in a long time and the look on Lade's face condemned me. This was stupid, being threatened by a helper, thinking she was the enemy when she was there to 'help'. I was only being unnecessarily paranoid.
"It's in your hands to fix your mistakes dear. I think you enjoy being with your Father or maybe that is what he has made you believe but you have to overcome what he has planted in you. Be yourself, Make your decision, Stand by it. You don't have to make excuses for sleeping with your Father. You have to fix this." Her voice was hoarse at the end and she picked up her glass.

I placed my drink on the table and looked further into the sitting room. On the wall there was a picture frame but it was turned to face the wall. I stood up and walked around the room till I got to the frame. Lade was still drinking when I got to the picture frame stretching to remove it and adjust it the right way. Perhaps someone else she was helping had looked at it and carelessly replaced it the wrong way. Lade was too careful and orderly to have made such mistake.
"You have someone else you help? This frame has been replaced wrongly" I reached for the frame standing on the tip of my toe so my fingers could remove the frame from the small nail. My hand finally grabbed it and I stared at the painting on the back of the frame ready to turn it around and see the real picture. Like lightning, Lade ran to my side and yanked the frame from me holding it tightly to her stomach while I stared at her in bewilderment. Our eyes locked for a long time as I waited for an explanation but all I got was a muffled "sorry" which was seasoned with a smile so rich yet very fake. I knew better to be concerned .
I wasn't paranoid, something was wrong and like life it would unfold itself.

2 Likes

Re: Rhoda by hefelove(m): 7:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
ara fun mi si Lade yi, I think she's is hiding something from Rhoda or she knows something about Rhoda
Re: Rhoda by Fidelismaria: 2:03am On Aug 29, 2016
am so mad at u right now u avent mention my zodiac sign @firenaija bck to d story:i tink adam is d therapist broda oh nd by d way am Gemini

1 Like

Re: Rhoda by Osjaay(f): 8:57am On Aug 29, 2016
she's related to adam.c gbege ooooo.. will she still allow adam to marry her cheesy
Re: Rhoda by RoastedCorn(m): 11:52am On Aug 29, 2016
Lade is related to Adam and already told Adam everything about Rhoda that was why Adam did not return the "I love you" Rhoda said the other time they were together

1 Like

Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
Fidelismaria:
am so mad at u right now u avent mention my zodiac sign @firenaija bck to d story:i tink adam is d therapist broda oh nd by d way am Gemini
lol sorry sir Was only dealing with d characters in the story can't talk about all na thanks for ur understanding
Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
RoastedCorn:
Lade is related to Adam and already told Adam everything about Rhoda that was why Adam did not return the "I love you" Rhoda said the other time they were together
hmmm
Osjaay:
she's related to adam.c gbege ooooo.. will she still allow adam to marry her cheesy
let's just wait and see
Re: Rhoda by SPDAZZY(f): 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
This girl Don tire me
Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
Episode 59
Mofeoluwa gave me the warmest hug I have received from a girl in a long time and Shalewa shot me that look, that look that explained she wasn't in good terms with Mofe and I frowned and returned to my seat wondering what had transpired again between the two 'jolly good friends'. Perfectly hiding my confusion behind my wide red colored smile.

"Long time no see, Mofe. Where have you been?" I pushed back the strand of hair that fell to my face as the stylist continued to fix the Brown colored weavon on the corn rows she had made on my head. Shalewa concentrated on her phone as if she didn't even see Mofe enter the salon and I knew whatever happened between them had been very big as Shalewa wasn't someone who kept malice with anyone. She was one to drop it while it was hot, rubbing your mistakes on your face till you apologized and made amendments but then Mofe wasn't one to apologize to anyone. She had equally rich parents and had travelled out of the country several times but I still don't think that's enough reason for her to behave the way she did. She was a pompous braggart.

"The heat in this country is so terrible. I got back from Paris three days ago and I have already developed terrible rashes at the back of my neck. How do you people cope?" She sat down and began rummaging around in her bag for something I was eager to know. I looked through the mirror and caught Shalewa eyeing her with her mouth twisted to the side in a sarcastic gesture. I stared at my clothes in my reflection. I was wearing an Army green sweater on white jeans with my legs tucked in a black Yeezy. It was a cold October morning and Mofe was complaining of rashes! No wonder Shalewa was irritated, I just laughed it off as Mofe brought out her foldable hand fan and started blowing her self in a AC filled room.

"A certain person in this room who isn't talking to me told me you broke up with Kwame while I was away!" It was only then I realized I was closer to Shalewa than I thought. After that night at club Pecas she didn't let me rest. It was always one gist over meat pie or at the movies or while shopping and she had managed to know about Kwame and Adam.

One day she attended my church and introduced herself to everyone as my best friend and second half. Funny how people cling to you when you are rich or have a celebrity sister.

Shalewa scuffed " A certain person in this room forming fresh kid should stop looking for my trouble o." The stylist giggled and I shot her a warning look through the mirror and she mouthed "am sorry" without letting any of the troublemakers see her. I had to change the topic before they both continued the childish act and embarrass us.

"Forget about Kwame we can always talk later. For now, tell me about Paris" That did the magic and Shalewa dropped her phone pretending to be thinking hard about something but I could bet on my life she had her ears stretched across the room listening to our conversation. Typical Shalewa.

Mofeoluwa rattled on for so long about the many wonderful places and meals she ate overseas but I was distracted with my thoughts. I had checked my phone the umpteenth time and there was still no text from neither Adam nor Kwame. Adam and I had spent the previous day together at his apartment and it was fun being with him knowing we were alone and things could get down between us. I didn't rush into anything still scared of being rejected like the first time I told him I loved him and he didn't reply. That had sawed my heart in half and even though I don't think any guy would reject sex, I didn't push my chances. But things could have happened but for the evil call that seemed very urgent which made him stop trailing kisses down my body but instead hurriedly grabbed his shirt and keys. He had dropped me off at the main bus stop and drove off in the opposite direction and ever since the goodbye I said which he didn't wait to hear, he still hadn't called nor texted. So much from a boyfriend. But I still don't know why I was worried about Kwame.

3 Likes

Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
SPDAZZY:
This girl Don tire me
she no know no b her fault
Re: Rhoda by hatchetman(m): 1:21am On Aug 30, 2016
hiyan...rhoda not all dangling skins are d*cks
Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2016
Episode 60
Shalewa shot me that look again. I wasn't going to get use to the new look of hate and distrust on her well pan-caked face. She made sure Mofe wasn't looking before making faces and gestures that implied something I couldn't understand. She was just being overly dramatic, Mofe was Mofe. Who could change a spoilt brat?

My phone finally rang and broke the silence that had suddenly clouded the room as Mofe waited for a reply to the question she just asked which is, is kwame still single?
"excuse me" I picked the call as she rested her head on the back of her chair carefully hiding her anxiety behind the handfan but I had my own worries. Adam's voice was barely audible even after I had put it on loud speaker and I felt my pulse on my fingers as they shook in anger. I was angry at him for calling me after I had literally died of worrying over his well being and the fact that he didn't call for what seemed like forever.
I swallowed hard and hid my irritation. I didn't want the girls to start questioning me as that was their number one hobby.
"Bae, sorry I didn't call. I was so busy..you know things just gets down..i just woke up now...."
I checked the time. It was quater past eleven. Ever since I had known Adam he didn't wake up that late it was always eight 'o'clock clock in the morning or earlier. How busy he must have been to be so tired. I wished I was there to touch his chin and tell him not to stress himself because love was all that mattered but then that was the same thing that made Mother get married to my father. Love was blind and she wasn't in love for the money because love was all that mattered to her except that in my case the love was genuine and not for a cute bartender. Adam had a job and a life. Adam was the love of my life and I thought he loved me back a hundred percent. He had to because I would make him to.

"I'll come over. " I told him because I knew what I had in mind. If I loved Adam and I wanted him to love me back just as much. I had to show him.
I dropped the phone with a straight face when in my mind I did five straight cartwheels and seven celestial hallelujahs to celebrate the long awaited call and the hot sex I was going to give Adam later in the day. It was unfair to him to sleep with Father and not stay loyal to my own boyfriend and I was going to make things better between us. It was my way of building a solid relationship. Shalewa adjusted in her chair obviously dying to ask me who called and what whoever it was said but I didn't look in her way. She didn't have to know everything. She wasn't my diary.

'kwame is single now right? ' the question still hung in the air, still clouded the room even clogged my ear drums. Where was this going to? Oh yes I knew. Mofeoluwa was still single too from the last breakup she had with shalewa's ex-boyfriend and now she wanted Kwame again. If there was anything she loved doing, it was dating every Jack Dick and Harry. Once she dated a guy for only two weeks and even though she says she doesn't have sex with all of them, I know better not to believe her. A friend of hers once snitched on her with me, telling me Mofe's mother once flew her abroad to get proper abortion because she feared Nigerian doctors would not do it well. At the time the girl told me, I got scared for my self too. I had my contraceptives and when my guy doesn't use a condom, he does a coitus interruptus by pulling away before ejaculation took place but if I ever got pregnant, I don't think Mother would fly me out to get it removed though she surely would if it was my sister, the precious one.

Kwame was single of course but a part of me didn't want him to go for Mofe. It was like pushing him to the dogs or maybe I was just jealous to have him move on. I didn't think I would stand the sight of seeing him with someone else, someone like my 'friend' if that's what Mofe was to me.

She repeated the question and I nodded. I couldn't even bring myself to say it. I had Adam and I still couldn't let Kwame go. I was just being greedy when I knew I couldn't have all. I picked up my phone and stared at Lade's number.
She was my salvation.

1 Like

Re: Rhoda by PopoolaTaiwo(m): 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2016
pls I want d next episode as fast as possible

1 Like

Re: Rhoda by SPDAZZY(f): 9:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
I think Lade has something to hide and she might know either Adam or Kwame, more like Adam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 2:08am On Aug 31, 2016
I know a girl who lost her way
Searching frantically for a safe place.
Lost in a world ruled by demons
Drowning in the pool of evil minions.
Hey girl, when will you be free?
From the bondage of this trauma.
The evil hands of inevitable drama.
To love and express love the right way.
Letting your monster wonder far away.
Sister sister, when will you be like me?
Realising love isn't about the past pains.
Giving up your fears and past fails.
For you I leave.
For you to live.
Go on sister, open your heart.
I have learnt and so would you.
How to burn your demons when they live in fire.
-frozenfirenaija

will update later in the day

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rhoda by gmetric: 11:19am On Aug 31, 2016
cool embarassedkeep it up
doing a great job
Re: Rhoda by Nmaglit: 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
Am still here following u bumber to bumber

1 Like

Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 11:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
Episode 61
Lade could wait.
What couldn't wait was my determination to have Adam in me in not less than sixty seconds. I thought I was the one making him thirst for me when I hugged him tight after he opened the door, purposely pressing my breast on his chest and slowly brushing my tightened nipples across his chest to send him the message that I was in for anything but he turned the table around. Making me suffer with want as he continued to explore my body. If I had a knife by the bed place I would have slit his throat long ago for letting me burn inside when he had that which was to soothe my soul and quench the flames till it was nothing but ash. He seemed to be much more interested in my breast than in having sex with me.Every time I tried to slip my hand down his pants he took my hands and held them together above my head as if he was planning to rape me but this was consensual and I wasn't going to fight back.

The pre-intimacy was going too long and I saw my soul lift out of my body kneeling and begging for mercy. Begging to be released from the jail of want.Perhaps Adam heard the pleas I screamed very loudly in my head and not the hungry muffled groans of 'Adam please ' that I kept repeating even though I knew he couldn't comprehend what I was saying. He finally entered me when I was on the edge of the cliff ready to fall if he hadn't delivered himself to me or maybe delivered me.
An hour later we were two tangled mess in bed staring and studying the terrain of the ceiling. His breathes were hard and even though I didn't look at his face I could tell he was already fast asleep. I had once read that men who fell asleep after sex are weaklings but I didn't judge Adam. He had done a great deal of a job giving me the pleasure I never ever thought I deserved with every stroke of his tongue against mine I had felt my body shook with life and in every thrust, I realized my life was empty until he came in.

My head was blank of all thoughts except one. The joy of being with the love of my life or maybe so I thought before the room door swung open. My eyes shut to the intruder who strolled in like she owned the place. She dropped her bag on the small sofa beside the door,her heels making a loud noise on the tiled floor. I pulled the blankets and sat up as I cleared my throat to gain her attention, she turned to her left and shook in fear as she saw me.
I blinked as I wanted my eyes to convince me it wasn't who I thought it was that stood few feet away staring at me with a look that said 'BUSTED' on her face.
"Hi, Rhoda" lade said.
Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 8:50am On Sep 01, 2016
It is finally here! The figments of my imagination which I thought was nothing but a mere dream, a fascination that was never coming to life, a wish that only left my lips and seemed to return back to me like a yo-yo just became a reality.
Celebrate with me as I release my first photo story which is my little way of starting a career as a writer here on instagram. For a while now, I have put this together in co-operation with my cast , Peace Iwuoha @peace_zara , Karmsi Alaribe @Darkprincesskay, Priscilla Ojo @its.priscy and Ebuka Prince @princeonoh in the production of a teen story titled 'Dear Diary '
It's a short story about a misunderstanding between @its.priscy and a clumsy instagram fan whose wish was granted by her secret fairy godmother.
Maybe things would have been different if she hadn't made that wish or maybe it was just the start of something new....
Releasing September 1st. Yay, that's today! and I can hardly wait.
Big shout out to Opara Favour @fhavor__ for her love and support, Fashola Raliat @_Omoshalewa for always been there and my sweetheart who couldn't join the story, @ibitoyeoluwatomini, I love you.
To everyone who has been encouraging and supporting my stories on my facebook page 'frozenfirenaija' and my Naira land page ' frozenfirenaija ' I say a big 'Thank You'.
You all have been the best.
Watch out for 'Dear diary' on my instagram page.
I am @frozenfirenaija

2 Likes

Re: Rhoda by hatchetman(m): 9:16am On Sep 01, 2016
frozenfire u r gud mehn.love every episodes of ur story..ur style is more dan amazing..may GOD BLESS UR CAREER..

1 Like

Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
Episode 62
It really sucks to be me. I didn't need another therapist to explain to me the dilemma I was in. This was lade, my therapist who I had suspected was in a broken relationship in my boyfriend's house which he had carefully locked with his key after he welcomed me in with a bright smile that had stirred the butterflies in my stomach. My eyes ran quick to her hands, she was holding a bunch of keys too which explained how she managed to get into a closed apartment. My stomach groaned in fear and realisation. lade was Adam's fiance the one he never mentioned. The ex I never asked about because I was taken with my own love for him and maybe because I didn't want him to ask about my own ex.
Until then I didn't know Adam and I lacked communication in our few days relationship. It wasn't totally because he was usually busy and we hardly went deep in our conversation,it was because I was taken by my infatuation. Infatuation, that was what I had for Adam. All I ever felt for him was nothing but a fairy tale where there was the prince with the special shiny sword who rescued the lost princess from the hands of the wicked evil magical witch and then she fell in his arms falling in love with him immediately after which a full bright rainbow draws in the sky then they both perform a love song except that Adam wasn't a prince and though I was lost, I wasn't a princess and his weapon was a broken bottle saving me from a street thug not the falsity that Disney painted for kindergarten kids and there was no rainbow or a duet, there was the rhythm of my tears and the roaring of thunder as it showered above us.
It was never love.
Adam stirred and woke up stretching and yawning with a smile on his face. Then he stopped and hurriedly sat up sneaking a furtive glance at his body and I saw the tacky lines of his face calm as he adjusted the blankets and pulled it up to his chest. his aura heightened in fear.
"Demi....." I expected him to say "I can explain" like kwame did when I was the one standing not the one caught messing with someone else's fiance but this wasn't Deja Vu,this was much more complicated.
Lade had her lips pressed together the whole time and I could tell she was biting her tongue obviously fighting a war in her mind. Now her face was down with so much hatred I thought she would pull out a gun and shoot Me then Adam and maybe herself but surely me first.
"Adam, can you tell her what you told me last night?"my gaze shifted to Adam and his eyes widened "Adam you begged me to come back, you apologised for everything and I asked you if you had anyone else you said you would end it... Now after a night with you I come back to this... " she bit her lip trying to control her temper but the devil had his way. "this LovePeddler, this sexpot, this sick ..thing?"
My eyes filled
"lade, please stop,please dont"
Adam frowned and turned to me.
"you know her? "

3 Likes

Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
hatchetman:
frozenfire u r gud mehn.love every episodes of ur story..ur style is more dan amazing..may GOD BLESS UR CAREER..
Amen. Thanks soo much
Re: Rhoda by munchi(m): 12:01am On Sep 02, 2016
frozenfirenaija:
Episode 62
It really sucks to be me. I didn't need another therapist to explain to me the dilemma I was in. This was lade, my therapist who I had suspected was in a broken relationship in my boyfriend's house which he had carefully locked with his key after he welcomed me in with a bright smile that had stirred the butterflies in my stomach. My eyes ran quick to her hands, she was holding a bunch of keys too which explained how she managed to get into a closed apartment. My stomach groaned in fear and realisation. lade was Adam's fiance the one he never mentioned. The ex I never asked about because I was taken with my own love for him and maybe because I didn't want him to ask about my own ex.
Until then I didn't know Adam and I lacked communication in our few days relationship. It wasn't totally because he was usually busy and we hardly went deep in our conversation,it was because I was taken by my infatuation. Infatuation, that was what I had for Adam. All I ever felt for him was nothing but a fairy tale where there was the prince with the special shiny sword who rescued the lost princess from the hands of the wicked evil magical witch and then she fell in his arms falling in love with him immediately after which a full bright rainbow draws in the sky then they both perform a love song except that Adam wasn't a prince and though I was lost, I wasn't a princess and his weapon was a broken bottle saving me from a street thug not the falsity that Disney painted for kindergarten kids and there was no rainbow or a duet, there was the rhythm of my tears and the roaring of thunder as it showered above us.
It was never love.
Adam stirred and woke up stretching and yawning with a smile on his face. Then he stopped and hurriedly sat up sneaking a furtive glance at his body and I saw the tacky lines of his face calm as he adjusted the blankets and pulled it up to his chest. his aura heightened in fear.
"Demi....." I expected him to say "I can explain" like kwame did when I was the one standing not the one caught messing with someone else's fiance but this wasn't Deja Vu,this was much more complicated.
Lade had her lips pressed together the whole time and I could tell she was biting her tongue obviously fighting a war in her mind. Now her face was down with so much hatred I thought she would pull out a gun and shoot Me then Adam and maybe herself but surely me first.
"Adam, can you tell her what you told me last night?"my gaze shifted to Adam and his eyes widened "Adam you begged me to come back, you apologised for everything and I asked you if you had anyone else you said you would end it... Now after a night with you I come back to this... " she bit her lip trying to control her temper but the devil had his way. "this LovePeddler, this sexpot, this sick ..thing?"
My eyes filled
"lade, please stop,please dont"
Adam frowned and turned to me.
"you know her? "
madam pls ur IG name,make I run follow u dey wait for the pics story.....I no wan miss
Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 8:09am On Sep 02, 2016
munchi:
madam pls ur IG name,make I run follow u dey wait for the pics story.....I no wan miss
it's @frozenfirenaija o thanks
Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 8:10am On Sep 02, 2016
please u all should follow me on IG @frozenfirenaija for my photo story o please I will continue with Rhoda here. Thanks soo much
Re: Rhoda by nkemdave(m): 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
Feeling sad for her.
Another traumatic experience ahead cry
Anyways, U've gotta be strong cos after the rain comes the sun
Re: Rhoda by rachealfst(f): 3:07am On Sep 03, 2016
lipsrsealed undecided hmmm, nice story, thanks
Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 7:37am On Sep 03, 2016
Thanks everyone one and those that are following my photostory on IG thanks soo much.
Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 7:44am On Sep 03, 2016
Episode 63
I hate confessions. It was hard enough when I told Mother what Father did to me when I was a kid and what he continued to do and sometimes am glad she didn't believe. I don't know what would have happened if she went on to father and picked up a fight. Maybe Aunty Aura would still be alive but things never happened the way I imagined.

Demilade crossed her hand over her chest, Adam was looking at me with his eyes deep with sadness and I sat there searching for my words out of my gummy throat.
"lade is my therapist" I managed to say and it seemed to affect Adam because the look on his face changed, his full eyebrows curved to a frown and his eyes accused me. He probably thought I'm mentally ill and I couldn't blame him. It wasn't totally a lie. A girl in her rightful senses wouldn't sleep with her father or her therapist fiance.

"Adam, you are cheating on me with someone who is cheating on you. Ask her what she does with.. " she hesitated and closed her eyes trying to fight her temper but it was a lost battle. "she sleeps with her own Father, Adam. She does." and she began to sob as the tears flowed softly down her cheeks.

She had ruined me against her will. She had let the cat out of the bag and Adam had his mouth agape. He gave me a questioned look and I nodded in affirmation to the statement Lade had said against me. My secret was blown out and I couldn't do anything to make me look better but be truthful even though my heart was ripping behind my skin. I licked my lips and with embarrassment I studied by fingers because I couldn't think of anything to say neither could I find my voice to blurt out rubbish. I watched him drift away from me even though he was still in bed with me, even though his left leg was still wrapped in mine and I could feel the heat between us on my thighs he felt far away from me. In his eyes lied something I had never seen, something I would never forget.
Disgust.

I was trash. I was dirt. I was rubbish.
It hurt that only half an hour ago he had kissed me and proclaimed his love for me and it hurt more that I had believed him, that I had thought we were made for each other, that I never thought he could look at me with so much disgust.

I got out of the bed naked not caring if my nude affected anyone who thought am a dirty LovePeddler. I couldn't totally blame Adam for the hurt in my soul, i had walked over to his house to throw myself at him.
Now it was time to throw myself out of his house.
And his life.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rhoda by xblinks98(m): 8:35am On Sep 03, 2016
shocked :owow..... ..!!!

1 Like

Re: Rhoda by bukunmitemmy(f): 9:34am On Sep 03, 2016
hmmm...interesting

1 Like

Re: Rhoda by Mobecs(f): 10:09am On Sep 03, 2016
But what Lade has done is against the ethics of her profession. She is not supposed to (under any circumstances) reveal the content of her sessions with a client.

Rhoda pele sha, maybe this will make you start thinking like a human.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Baba Olowo d Long Prick (a comedy Story For All My Niggars) / African Nerd / Out Of The Blue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.