Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba - Satellite TV Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba (39253 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by DabuIIIT: 10:37am On Aug 04, 2016
Nice innovation...so, now, nobodyssgonna be found wanting when its time for amala,ewedu,shépè,ogogoro,and their favorite: hausa/fulani nyansh licking... grin

1 Like

Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by Theultimate(m): 10:39am On Aug 04, 2016
In fact. Irrespective of strike issues and mismanagement, OAU Graduates are inventing and developing new ideas everyday. #thumb_up!
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by Dexema(m): 10:39am On Aug 04, 2016
For me it's not really about the time rather this would help a lot of people learn how to count past 1-10 in Yoruba language.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by Toecynne(m): 10:40am On Aug 04, 2016
Name checkers association of nairaland
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by frenzydaniel1(m): 10:43am On Aug 04, 2016
And some girls are out there jumping from one d*ck to anoda.
Naso one ADA jst die on monday cos of party and material tinz.

I never seize to envy and praise ladies like dis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 04, 2016
AlphaCentauri:

okan
eji
eta
erin
arun
efa
eje
ejo
esan
ewa

Thanks grin
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by FunmyKemmy(f): 10:45am On Aug 04, 2016
good one.
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by Acermoon(m): 10:49am On Aug 04, 2016
Where can I download it?
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:56am On Aug 04, 2016
TheLastIdiot:
Nonsense! Is this development? Others are doing innovative things and the best diz useless Yoloba people did was a useless clock that tells time in Yolaba language! Baskard! angry
Bad belle is not good. You're a jealous person and that jealousy of yours is killing you. Give kudos to her, at least she invent something, what innovative thing have you invented in your entire life?

1 Like

Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 04, 2016
Nice One! Women are coming up!
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by Ngokafor(f): 11:01am On Aug 04, 2016
frenzydaniel1:

..Envy?..why not admire instead of envy?.. anyway English is a borrowed language,agreed.

..but all the same,its 'cease' not 'seize'...
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 04, 2016
TheLastIdiot:
Nonsense! Is this development? Others are doing innovative things and the best diz useless Yoloba people did was a useless clock that tells time in Yolaba language! Baskard! angry

Lwkmd, easy bro. Hypertension is real. I wish the Yoruba watch can also tell you that it is time to face your own problems.

1 Like

Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by Ngokafor(f): 11:06am On Aug 04, 2016
frenzydaniel1:

..Envy?..why not admire instead of envy?.. anyway English is a borrowed language,agreed.

..but all the same,its 'cease' not 'seize'.
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by ayoadeifee(f): 11:07am On Aug 04, 2016
I knw moyin an an intelligent and hardworking software engineer But Moyin did not build any watch. its just an apps for the watch that she built.
anyway I commend her,cos she brilliant
see proof below b4 you believe fake news

Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:11am On Aug 04, 2016
Kelly2713:
and she thinks that she has done a great thing.

go to china and see great things her mates are doing
For someone who has Jesus like your signature signifies, I think you should know that Jealousy is a bad thing, it blinds you from seeing the good in someone, and then to top it all, you are talking about China, is our economy the same as China? Do we have all required facilities in our universities like they do in theirs in China? Were you taught in your university like they do in China? Bad belle is not good. Give kudos to her, at least she invented something, what innovative thing have you invented in your entire life?

1 Like

Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by focus7: 11:25am On Aug 04, 2016
preserving Yoruba culture making Yoruba race proud.
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by pyxon(m): 11:26am On Aug 04, 2016
DabuIIIT:
Nice innovation...so, now, nobodyssgonna be found wanting when its time for amala,ewedu,shépè,ogogoro,and their favorite: hausa/fulani nyansh licking... grin
lol
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by pyxon(m): 11:28am On Aug 04, 2016
Aigbofa:

Lwkmd, easy bro. Hypertension is real. I wish the Yoruba watch can also tell you that it is time to face your own problems.
Please don't cry. The watch doesnt clean tears
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by pyxon(m): 11:29am On Aug 04, 2016
Dexema:
For me it's not really about the time rather this would help a lot of people learn how to count past 1-10 in Yoruba language.
Now they can count to 12 lol
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by Cutehector(m): 11:35am On Aug 04, 2016
lisimmo:
That's cool. Thumbs up girl.
sup bro, please can I have a moment of ur time
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by pyxon(m): 11:35am On Aug 04, 2016
frenzydaniel1:

like one JUMOKE that was found with are genitals cut off after she dumped her boyfriend and followed one Alhaji
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by giftedheart1(m): 11:42am On Aug 04, 2016
HateU2:
cheesy

Do you have Wine I learn better with that tongue
wine and weed abi? Olodo..
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 04, 2016
Very nice.

Beauty and brains. smiley smiley
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by Gerrard59(m): 11:49am On Aug 04, 2016
Nice innovation.

Even before opening the thread, I knew she must be either: a graduate of OAU or an undergrad of the institution. Just like our Seun of Nairaland grin.
By Nigerian standards, OAU is one of the best.

1 Like

Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by calcal: 11:54am On Aug 04, 2016
WEY THE RAT RACE BRODAS?
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by snyperboi(m): 11:59am On Aug 04, 2016
more karma to all the female developers out there... nyc work lady
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by shumuel(m): 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
HateU2:
This is so nice especially for someone like me who don't really know all this 'mejilelogu, metadin ni whatever'

Nice one girl wink

Kikiki Lol grin i thought it was only me.

Nice one reminds me of Nokia 1100, just change the language to yoruba and press a key that tells time and it speaks.
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by Promise05(m): 12:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
Wonderful, excellent, in fat great! Development
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by Dejitops: 12:13pm On Aug 04, 2016
Nice every state in yoruba land should book for its resident to encourage her
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
giftedheart1:
wine and weed abi? Olodo..
Wine please cheesy
Weed makes me sleep angry
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
shumuel:

Kikiki Lol grin i thought it was only me.

Nice one reminds me of Nokia 1100, just change the language to yoruba and press a key that tells time and it speaks.
lol
I can relate to thaaat too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do I Need A Digital Aerial For A Smart TV. / New Satellite Intelsat 17 @ 66E / Need Help In Tracking Bet9ja Virtual Stations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.