Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba - Satellite TV Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba (39255 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
Great mind . Rule ur world

1 Like

Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by cindyrocks(f): 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by frenzydaniel1(m): 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
pyxon:
like one JUMOKE that was found with are genitals cut off after she dumped her boyfriend and followed one Alhaji

Alhaji sabi spend jare.
Alhaji spend her life to heaven sharpaly.

Girls, dem no dey hear @all
over sabi dey dem blood

1 Like

Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by frenzydaniel1(m): 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ngokafor:

..Envy?..why not admire instead of envy?.. anyway English is a borrowed language,agreed.

..but all the same,its 'cease' not 'seize'.

Thank you for the correction.
Jah bless
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by litaninja(m): 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
My issue here is that Nigerians don't know the difference between a "smart Watch" and a "smart watch FACE" shocked undecided undecided
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by amodu(m): 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
This is awesomely 'MADE IN YORUBA'.
Kaare Omo Oduduwa...
Oduduwa a gbe e ooooo
NB: When will it storm market.
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by Harjiboy68: 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
Proud of d lady, when most of d lady r looking for a rich guy, a lady using her brain to make us proud
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by seangy4konji: 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
you will never see some people here on this thread....they know themselves.
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by deor03(m): 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
HateU2:
cheesy

Do you have Wine I learn better with that tongue

Gay alert !!
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by kunletoks(m): 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
Nice one Moyin.
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by Shadaracho007(m): 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
wink
HateU2:
This is so nice especially for someone like me who don't really know all this 'mejilelogu, metadin ni whatever'

Nice one girl wink

nice one, my brother name sake. wink
HateU2:
This is so nice especially for someone like me who don't really know all this 'mejilelogu, metadin ni whatever'

Nice one girl wink

nice one, my brother name sake.
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
deor03:

Gay alert !!
undecided

Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by Jok3r(m): 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by DrinkWater10: 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
HateU2:

Nice one girl wink
Geeeez.
I'm not Yoruba, but can recite one to hundred in Yoruba Language.
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by nonix22(m): 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
solid3:
Thats how we roll. wink
...roll from where to where
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by Dexema(m): 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
pyxon:
Now they can count to 12 lol
Wrong, now they can count to sixty.
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
Shadaracho007:
wink

nice one, my brother name sake. wink

nice one, my brother name sake.
ur bro's name is hate
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
DrinkWater10:

Geeeez.
I'm not Yoruba, but can recite one to hundred in Yoruba Language.
angry

Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by solid3(m): 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
nonix22:

...roll from where to where

From SW to the ends of the world. We bring civilization to other people in Nigeria.
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by Decryptor(m): 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
Bolustic:
Na Yoruba. No ChestBeating!!!

Meanwhile, I can see some people viewing this thread like this.

So she copy source code from somewhere and did what an elementary school kid in yankee would do as a science homework and you are already beating chest? undecided undecided

Look at the underlined words in red!

Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by olamilekan360(m): 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
tkatechy:
Woooww amazing, contact me on how to make money online through fiverr, simple to understand
Whatsapp-07082645449

Any payment involved?
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by pamcode(m): 9:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
Of the greeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaattttteeeeeest Ife. Greeeeeaaaaaaat.

#I rep oau
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by lisimmo(m): 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
Cutehector:
sup bro, please can I have a moment of ur time

Sure. Anything?
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by Kelly2713(m): 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

For someone who has Jesus like your signature signifies, I think you should know that Jealousy is a bad thing, it blinds you from seeing the good in
someone, and then to top it all, you are talking about China, is our economy the same as China? Do we have all required facilities in our universities like they do in theirs in China? Were you taught in your university like they do in China? Bad belle is not good. Give kudos to her, at least she invented something, what innovative thing have you invented in your entire life?

babe u dey vex ooo
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
Kelly2713:

babe u dey vex ooo
I no vex ooooo, why I go vex? life is too short to go about vexing for someone you may never get to see all through your life. It's a faceless forum remember. Shalom
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by Cutehector(m): 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
lisimmo:

Sure. Anything?
i'd like to solicit for ur vote for falconey in the grand finale of d Mr nairaland contest on saturday. Please
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by Kelly2713(m): 10:39am On Aug 05, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

I no vex ooooo, why I go vex? life is too short to go about vexing for someone you may never get to see all through your life. It's a faceless forum remember. Shalom

hahahahahahaha, seems like you take it too personal.
morning and Happy new day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do I Need A Digital Aerial For A Smart TV. / New Satellite Intelsat 17 @ 66E / Need Help In Tracking Bet9ja Virtual Stations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.