Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:01 PM

My Friend Is Dating But Says He Is Having Feelings For Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is Dating But Says He Is Having Feelings For Me (2637 Views)

Having Feelings For Ur Friend / Still Having Feelings For My Married Ex / Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating But Agreed To Marry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Is Dating But Says He Is Having Feelings For Me by Franchise21(m): 11:42am On Aug 05, 2016
Ur writing is awful grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Dating But Says He Is Having Feelings For Me by absool(m): 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
na wa for english ." He as never tell me he loves me"
Re: My Friend Is Dating But Says He Is Having Feelings For Me by BlackMbakara1(m): 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
NL: Please forgive any blunders from OP and focus on the nitty-gritty.

Op: If i say follow your heart, it might lead you astray as the "manchi" might have his own agenda which might be a far cry from reality. I'm not in any position to condemn or vilify you for allowing him suck you. I guess it's the soft side acting but all the same act the lady and don't be too hard. Good luck.
Re: My Friend Is Dating But Says He Is Having Feelings For Me by luka1981(m): 6:02am On Aug 08, 2016
For those criticizing the op, how many can help a girl financially without demanding anything from her? Honestly non. Or how many of u can take over the payment of her school fees even with the op offering her body to u. The answer is still non. So stop talking as if we are living in a perfect world.

@ op, please play with caution and play smart. The abroad chapter is a scam, just forget it.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Dating But Says He Is Having Feelings For Me by dilini(m): 6:21am On Aug 08, 2016
@Op.... You know what I think? Here's the thing...

It's surprising that you ain't gat a bf and from the way you sound, I guess you may be in your early twenties (cos of the good girl thingy you made up to believe). Why I said that is this: If you have someone you're dating you won't be considering what he said and maybe it's been awhile or a long time you've been aroused and fondled (depending). Now, all that is happenning to you is the awakening of your hormones and you are answering to the call of nature needing a masculine feel and all. You're gonna be cheating emotionally with him since you've been sexchatting him and all, I guess that's what led to the 'boobs sucking' and ONLY GOD WILL HELP YOU SHA you may someday end up having sex with him and later on get dumped because he's not gonna throw his 7years romance and romp with his woman just like that (if he truly loves her). So my advice is stop the sexchatting and stop visiting him at his place and get yourself busy with something sensible...

And Hey, why aint you in a relationship yet? you didn't explain that part...

My 2cents sha....

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Dating But Says He Is Having Feelings For Me by schumastic(m): 8:08am On Aug 08, 2016
op just be smart is all I will say to you..

the fact he sponsored your education doesn't mean you should pay him back with sex and if you want to, then do it out of your own free will but bear in mind that you are hurting another lady.if she gets to find out, that will b the end for you and the guy and funny enough he will have to cut you off to save his marriage plans.

the issue of rape, am really sorry hearing that.try and talk to any elderly and matured lady you feel would help you come out of the trauma cus you still have the mentality that since you lost it without your will then you might as well give it out anyhow.
pls take that out of your mind, there is still a whole lot ahead of you and if you can make it pass that stage then am sure you will end up being a a strong and independent lady.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

WAEC Newly Released Slay Queens / woman caught shaving her private part in public. / If You Sleep With A Guy On A First Date You Are A Cheap Dog – Lady Reveals Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.