Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

If You Sleep With A Guy On A First Date You Are A Cheap Dog – Lady Reveals Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Sleep With A Guy On A First Date You Are A Cheap Dog – Lady Reveals Photo (2576 Views)

When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You / I Have Converted 3,000 Women To Lesbians – Ghanaian Lesbian Reveals (photo) / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Sleep With A Guy On A First Date You Are A Cheap Dog – Lady Reveals Photo by kongashare01: 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
If you sleep with a guy on a first date you are a cheap dog – Lady reveals

People have taken to social media to call out young ladies who sleep with their boyfriends on a first date. Majority are of the opinion that any woman who does this is cheap and has lost her virtue. If you sleep with a guy on a first date you are a cheap dog – Lady reveals.

Such was the case of this pretty young lady, Nicky Sherry Cole, who took to her Facebook profile to blast young ladies who engage in this act.

According to Cole, she disclosed that any young woman who makes love to her boyfriend on a first date is a dog and very cheap.

Cole’s post reads: “If you fvck him on the first day of meeting him and call it love at first sight, my dear you are nothing but a dog. So cheap and valueless.”.....

CONTINUE READING HERE WITH MORE PICTURES: https://xclusiveafrica.com/if-you-sleep-with-a-guy-on-a-first-date-you-are-a-cheap-dog-lady-reveals-on-facebook-photos

Re: If You Sleep With A Guy On A First Date You Are A Cheap Dog – Lady Reveals Photo by ruggedmallaam(m): 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2018
OK we don hear

2 Likes

Re: If You Sleep With A Guy On A First Date You Are A Cheap Dog – Lady Reveals Photo by highqueen(f): 4:31pm On Aug 14, 2018
lemme not say what's on my mind shaa.grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Sleep With A Guy On A First Date You Are A Cheap Dog – Lady Reveals Photo by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
grin grin the gal dey para,i wonder why undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Sleep With A Guy On A First Date You Are A Cheap Dog – Lady Reveals Photo by Divay22(f): 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
She looks like someone who can sleep with a nigga on a first date though cheesy grin
When she see money spread for bed (it's all yours baby) na she go last last rush the guy grin cheesy grin grin

9 Likes

Re: If You Sleep With A Guy On A First Date You Are A Cheap Dog – Lady Reveals Photo by pansophist(m): 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
She is right.

As a corollary, if you commit to her on the first date, you are a low value male.

1 Like

Re: If You Sleep With A Guy On A First Date You Are A Cheap Dog – Lady Reveals Photo by Tallesty1(m): 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
Even the Jehovah's Witness cannot resolve the boundary dispute between her breasts.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Sleep With A Guy On A First Date You Are A Cheap Dog – Lady Reveals Photo by Tallesty1(m): 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
highqueen:
She doesn't look fuckable on a first date right?

2 Likes

Re: If You Sleep With A Guy On A First Date You Are A Cheap Dog – Lady Reveals Photo by nikkypearl(f): 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
highqueen:
me too grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Sleep With A Guy On A First Date You Are A Cheap Dog – Lady Reveals Photo by Curvinus(m): 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2018
Somebody should get that girl dental braces to at least correct this horrible case of malocclusion because with that look, I doubt' the men would want to stick around long enough for a sequel.

2 Likes

Re: If You Sleep With A Guy On A First Date You Are A Cheap Dog – Lady Reveals Photo by Headlesschicken(m): 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
grin She looks like a dead rat,can't hide my feelings bout this��,who would want to Phuck her on a first date bikonu... Besides no be yuh t0t0 Dem dey chop,some phucked on d first date and got dia finger ringed... tongue

2 Likes

Re: If You Sleep With A Guy On A First Date You Are A Cheap Dog – Lady Reveals Photo by loverboys: 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2018
Make sense

1 Like

Re: If You Sleep With A Guy On A First Date You Are A Cheap Dog – Lady Reveals Photo by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
Divay22:
She looks like someone who can sleep with a nigga on a first date though cheesy grin
When she see money spread for bed (it's all yours baby) na she go last last rush the guy grin cheesy grin grin
I can tell what you do for a living just by reading this your comment..
More grease to your *******

1 Like

Re: If You Sleep With A Guy On A First Date You Are A Cheap Dog – Lady Reveals Photo by Ekez(m): 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
See her face like mistaken identity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Sleep With A Guy On A First Date You Are A Cheap Dog – Lady Reveals Photo by Divay22(f): 6:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
MRSoftapples:
I can tell what you do for a living just by reading this your comment..
More grease to your *******
Thank you o
Oga manager... Shebi na you dey help me manage the business cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Sleep With A Guy On A First Date You Are A Cheap Dog – Lady Reveals Photo by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
Divay22:

Thank you o
Oga manager... Shebi na you dey help me manage the business cheesy
yes na me,, you still has not paid your dues..

1 Like

Re: If You Sleep With A Guy On A First Date You Are A Cheap Dog – Lady Reveals Photo by Divay22(f): 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2018
MRSoftapples:
yes na me,, you still has not paid your dues..
Abeg face front angry
You're not a good manager
Re: If You Sleep With A Guy On A First Date You Are A Cheap Dog – Lady Reveals Photo by Silentscreamer(f): 7:42pm On Aug 14, 2018
True talk. U shuldn't even sleep with him until ur properly wedded.
Re: If You Sleep With A Guy On A First Date You Are A Cheap Dog – Lady Reveals Photo by saintol(m): 7:42pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hmmm! St. Angelina.
Re: If You Sleep With A Guy On A First Date You Are A Cheap Dog – Lady Reveals Photo by donbachi(m): 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2018
It doesn't make any girl cheap.it's just a consolation f*ck.
Re: If You Sleep With A Guy On A First Date You Are A Cheap Dog – Lady Reveals Photo by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2018
Divay22:

Abeg face front angry
You're not a good manager

Lmao savage
Re: If You Sleep With A Guy On A First Date You Are A Cheap Dog – Lady Reveals Photo by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
her face looks cheap and valueless ;Dher face looks cheap and valueless
Re: If You Sleep With A Guy On A First Date You Are A Cheap Dog – Lady Reveals Photo by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2018
i feel like vomiting , looking at this your face
Re: If You Sleep With A Guy On A First Date You Are A Cheap Dog – Lady Reveals Photo by 93Miles: 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2018
So sleeping with him on the last day of meeting makes you value_full?
Re: If You Sleep With A Guy On A First Date You Are A Cheap Dog – Lady Reveals Photo by XhosaNostra(f): 10:13pm On Aug 14, 2018
So judgmental for someone who uses vulgarity. Cheap is her vocabulary.

1 Like

Re: If You Sleep With A Guy On A First Date You Are A Cheap Dog – Lady Reveals Photo by ziziangel(m): 10:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
Last day or first day...
Fvck nah fvck

1 Like

Re: If You Sleep With A Guy On A First Date You Are A Cheap Dog – Lady Reveals Photo by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 14, 2018
Everything na about date? See as the girl dey like hyena. undecided undecided
Re: If You Sleep With A Guy On A First Date You Are A Cheap Dog – Lady Reveals Photo by Bbdealer(m): 3:55am On Aug 15, 2018
I doubt if I've seen her pre wedding photos. I guess she's still hoarding dt ugly konto
Re: If You Sleep With A Guy On A First Date You Are A Cheap Dog – Lady Reveals Photo by Nobody: 4:27am On Aug 15, 2018
I will not yield to this temptation of saying she actually looks like a cheap bingo, I won't yield to it. Satan get behind me. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Sleep With A Guy On A First Date You Are A Cheap Dog – Lady Reveals Photo by Upsidedown9ja(m): 6:57am On Aug 15, 2018
With this girl face, I don’t think anyone will like to Bleep her on the last date. Yeye
Re: If You Sleep With A Guy On A First Date You Are A Cheap Dog – Lady Reveals Photo by rex444(m): 7:09am On Aug 15, 2018
highqueen:
i think i can read ur mind on tis actually.... I also comment my reserve...oopsie
Re: If You Sleep With A Guy On A First Date You Are A Cheap Dog – Lady Reveals Photo by rex444(m): 7:11am On Aug 15, 2018
With that face,its never

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Help? She Said That Am Very Stingy. / Lockdown: How Do You Handle Your Sexual Urges. / I Am Dating A Popular Nairaland Moderator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.