Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,668 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Ladies Pray Not To Have A Crush On A Sociopath - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Pray Not To Have A Crush On A Sociopath (700 Views)

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) / Help! / I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Pray Not To Have A Crush On A Sociopath by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 04, 2016
im gonna use myself as an example. you see, socipaths are everyday people, its not written on their foreheads. a sociopath lacks emotions. i am so dark in my heart i dont feel anything..ever. i lack normal human connections and emotions. i wonder how i will marry, cuz that girl may kill herself after a while. i have no real personality, i just chameleonize my way through everything. if u meet me, i swear u will fall inlove with me at first sight. im very very goodlooking, forget photos i even look better in person. im the kinda guy everybody stares at, my face is hard to ignore i bet u. if u say hi to me, i can be so warm, funny and cool. u would think "wow i love this guy" people even compare me to 2face idibia. but im really a sociopath and i dont date cuz i pity the girls so much, i dont wanna scar them for life. the only girl i tried it with today hates boys cuz of me and she advices everyone to stay away from me. so before u start crushing on a guy pls try and read between the lines.
Re: Ladies Pray Not To Have A Crush On A Sociopath by iPrevail(m): 10:02am On Aug 04, 2016
Haha grin
Re: Ladies Pray Not To Have A Crush On A Sociopath by SUPERPACK: 10:05am On Aug 04, 2016
ayotrey:
im gonna use myself as an example. you see, socipaths are everyday people, its not written on their foreheads. a sociopath lacks emotions. i am so dark in my heart i dont feel anything..ever. i lack normal human connections and emotions. i wonder how i will marry, cuz that girl may kill herself after a while. i have no real personality, i just chameleonize my way through everything. if u meet me, i swear u will fall inlove with me at first sight. im very very goodlooking, forget photos i even look better in person. im the kinda guy everybody stares at, my face is hard to ignore i bet u. if u say hi to me, i can be so warm, funny and cool. u would think "wow i love this guy" people even compare me to 2face idibia. but im really a sociopath and i dont date cuz i pity the girls so much, i dont wanna scar them for life. the only girl i tried it with today hates boys cuz of me and she advices everyone to stay away from me. so before u start crushing on a guy pls try and read between the lines.

Re: Ladies Pray Not To Have A Crush On A Sociopath by nedu2000(m): 10:06am On Aug 04, 2016
What's the name of the movie/novel?
Re: Ladies Pray Not To Have A Crush On A Sociopath by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 04, 2016
trust nigerians not to take this seriously. i only pity for all the girls lives i will ruin. at least God u know i came here and poured my heart out.
Re: Ladies Pray Not To Have A Crush On A Sociopath by Sexxkillz: 10:29am On Aug 04, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Pray Not To Have A Crush On A Sociopath by Nateben(m): 11:06am On Aug 04, 2016
When it comes to personal issues on NL, I don't usually comment, but yours is just ........WOW.....

First is acknowledgement, at least you know you have a problem, that's wonderful, now stop telling us, FIX it.
Second is deliverance, I don't know how it works, I don't know where or who does it better, but I've heard stories.

But I personally think you have a long way to go, stop freaking being proud of it, I think you may be under a curse.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Pray Not To Have A Crush On A Sociopath by Evidence042(m): 11:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hey, I know u have a struggle which no one can ever imagine. U know exactly what u re saying and I believe you sincerely. Even when u try, it doesn't just work out cos u lack emotion which could be as a result of repression at a younger age and u ve grown with it. So it sure gonna take a whole lot of time for you to be able to get over it and even then, u will have to keep working on it. As far as u re alive, it's a struggle u have to deal with. I know u wish it didn't happen to you Apparently, u re self absorbed, to cure that u will have to start doing things for people ... Develop that habit. It will be hard for you but I tell you, once u start, u will get used to it and it will become a part of you..when u do sth for someone, the satisfaction u will get will start to build up connections and feelings inside. It won't be spontaneous, just gradually. I understand though not exactly how u feel. There re processes u will have to go through to help urself so u won't end up depressed, confused and burned up with anger..... Incase u want to talk, PM....

(1) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Inside Shoprite (photos) / Everyone Has Their Own Love Story But Ours Is My Favorite / Guys What Do You Think About This Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.