Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ (1986 Views)

Is Atheism A Belief Or Lack Of Belief / Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? / Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ by otemanuduno: 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
4kings:

Who created this God?
That I don't know.

4kings:
Where were Yahweh and his brothers before they came to earth?, And was the earth created before them?
They were with GOD in a realm called the Anyxtens and also the Alkervum Auriem.

4kings:

*Landmasses*, u mean earth right?, then why didn't God just share the other planets to them, wouldn't that be wise?
God doesn't interfere in what his creatures do. It's like you having pets and when the pets are fighting, you go there to separate them. Don't look at God in the way all religions have painted him. Those ones are emotional and kill and retaliate. God gave us brain and with it we can clearly reason aright that it is not good to fight for landmasses, etc. [/quote]

[/quote author=4kings]
She escaped from an attack by a higher being! Wowww[/quote] A higher being saved her. The name of the higher being is Eartum(Atum) the god of Egypt who shows me all these revelations.

4kings:
Meaning the baby and mother should be dead now. Right?
Dead from our own world because they are no more in our own world, but alive in another realm. Souls continue after death. The spiritual part of the brain don't die[/quote]

4kings: o God was still active creating, is that still the case?
In the realm of God, time is not existing. Everything you see today has happened already. Do you know that even the sun that shines on you today has been released since billions of years before now if we should go by earthly time?

4kings:
So d later sons of God were more powerful than the 'Originals'?
They are all the same.

4kings:
The world ended 'again'. How?
During Armageddon, the war of the world reduced the population of the world to very little, but when the world actually ended for our own world to begin, it was the impact of climate that ended the organisms in it.

4kings:
The written words hidden in an ended world. Explain what u mean by 'end' in this context, do u mean they vanished from it to another realm or the world was no more?.
When all lives in the world were no more living on it, that is the meaning of the world ending.

4kings:
Homos ruled by the Words not directly, hmmm.
In our own world which began around 20,000BC, all these so-called Almighty GOD who are actually the creature of GOD did not exist in their god-like form. In fact, none of them was reincarnated into our world except Yahweh and Bundha and few others. Yahweh was reincarnated as Moses Nu and Bundha was reincarnated as Buddha. The rest of them were made real by the WORDS THEY HAVE WRITTEN ABOUT THEM IN THE PAST WORLD. Moses Nu wrote about himself in the past world when he was still Yahweh and added many exaggerations and lies. Buddha was more honest, but didn't also say the whole truth. The rest of them used humans like us to MAKE THEM REAL IN OUR OWN WORLD.

Srna Mohdi made Mother Earth real in our own world
Zoroaster made Ahura Mazda real in our own world
Sindh Bagaveta Made Brahma, Vishnu and Siva real in our own world
Moh Ahmad(Mohammed) made Largas(Lucifer) real in our own world. etc.
Eusebius and his cronies made Faulkin(Yeshua/Jesus) real in our won world.

But I Otem have come to tell the whole world all these secrets as I am being inspired by Eartum(Atum) the first of the sons of God to come to the earth. The lover of the scientists and the advocate for the use of the brains instead of worshipping any god.

The truth as being revealed to me is here:

4kings:
But then homos now are not the direct creation of God but his sons. Right?
The body and hearts of the homos are made by the sons of god. The brain which carries the souls of the homos are made by GOD.

4kings: he escaped death by hanging when he was accused of blasphemy. Then he died in Sodom-Egypt eventually.

4kings:
Do u have any of this scrolls?
How did u understand the writings?

I am being shown in trances. I understand the languages when I am in the trances and in the waking consciousness, I write them down.
The GREAT LIGHT called them his sons. He didn't give birth to them. He made them.

You can read the revelations on this link: https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ by mcemmy0z: 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
4kings:

So was he the promised Messiah and did the black man perform miracles?
Besides what makes u think he existed at all.

Yes he came, the bible painted him the messiah, he's not even the first to come and he won't be the last.
Just for the non black to controll us they edit and re-edit the truth, even the bible confirm his black. Revelation 1:15
He cam for the black people to remind them who they are., all these knowledge are lost today but most are still kept save with our elders.
Yes he perfromed a lot of miracles, because he was with his higher self, you too can do more than that cause you are a black man. We are not bound or hold my any natural laws.
Re: Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ by 4kings: 10:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
mcemmy0z:

Yes he came, the bible painted him the messiah, he's not even the first to come and he won't be the last.
Just for the non black to controll us they edit and re-edit the truth, even the bible confirm his black. Revelation 1:15
What do u mean by he is not the first and won't be the last to come?

mcemmy0z:

He cam for the black people to remind them who they are., all these knowledge are lost today but most are still kept save with our elders.
*to remind the black people who they are*, but during those days, the Egyptians and Hebrews were all blacks, so what's reminder?

mcemmy0z:

Yes he perfromed a lot of miracles, because he was with his higher self, you too can do more than that cause you are a black man. We are not bound or hold my any natural laws.
Are the whites exempted?
If u say that the information of this man was manipulated, then how can u know for sure that he performed miracles?
Have u done more than he did since you are not bound by natural laws?
Re: Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ by mcemmy0z: 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2016
4kings:

What do u mean by he is not the first and won't be the last to come?

*to remind the black people who they are*, but during those days, the Egyptians and Hebrews were all blacks, so what's reminder?

Are the whites exempted?
If u say that the information of this man was manipulated, then how can u know for sure that he performed miracles?
Have u done more than he did since you are not bound by natural laws?

Everything already change before he came, most of the knowledge were already gone then. The knowledge of ourselves, for thousand of years people have rose up like Jesus, both in Muslims case too, Moses was one of them. And some are still rising today to show the world the secret that has been kept away for years.

During those period, the non black were already with us, and they v been in charge since, Egypt was just like what America is today, people all over the world came there to learn and gain more knowledge and before the downfall the non black were already dominating.

Yes, they ain't part of the plan, the non black,
It was manipulation, not all were changed, some part were coined to suit their purpose, … Jesus wasn't in his lowest form which we are today that's why he could do all those things he did.
When you fully discover yourself and set yourself from religious and mental slavery then your journey begins.
Am still learning, and I will keep learning until I get to that stage. That stage that I will be fully in charge of my self.
Re: Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ by 4kings: 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
mcemmy0z:

Everything already change before he came, most of the knowledge were already gone then. The knowledge of ourselves, for thousand of years people have rose up like Jesus, both in Muslims case too, Moses was one of them. And some are still rising today to show the world the secret that has been kept away for years.
OK

mcemmy0z:

During those period, the non black were already with us, and they v been in charge since, Egypt was just like what America is today, people all over the world came there to learn and gain more knowledge and before the downfall the non black were already dominating.
So the reminder was......?

mcemmy0z:

Yes, they ain't part of the plan, the non black,
It was manipulation, not all were changed, some part were coined to suit their purpose, … Jesus wasn't in his lowest form which we are today that's why he could do all those things he did.
When you fully discover yourself and set yourself from religious and mental slavery then your journey begins.
Am still learning, and I will keep learning until I get to that stage. That stage that I will be fully in charge of my self.
So does the white have their own Messiah(s), or are they out of God's plan?
Again if the information was manipulated, how can u know for sure that this man performed miracles, what if it was about a different thing entirely?

Are u Gnostic?
Re: Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ by otemanuduno: 1:02am On Aug 06, 2016
Joshuabase:
In all of history, Josephus and Tacitus are the only reliable historians who mentioned Jesus Christ in their works.

Eusebius the liar is the one who interpolated the mention their. Josephus and Tacitus didn't even mention him at all, Eusebius the forger and liar did so when he gained access to the library. When I began the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH sent me to reveal, I was attacked by Eusebius and it was in the vision I first got to know that a name such as Eusebius is ever IN existence. He is a friend of Constantine, enjoying the worship of few selected Christians in the afterlife where he is right now, while many other Christians are languishing in hell Fire right now for not meeting the tight requirement figured out by him for them to make heaven.

DEAR NIGERIANS, PLS CHOOSE WHOM TO FOLLOW CAREFULLY, BECAUSE WHICHEVER PERSON'S BELIEF YOU TAKE UP ON EARTH, YOUR SOUL SHALL CONTINUE IN THE AFTERLIFE THEY HAVE IMAGINED FOR YOU UNTIL A TIME WHEN GOD(THE LIGHT OF THE BIG BANG) SHALL RESCUE ALL SOULS AND TAKE THEM TO THE RIGHT PLACE.

Better still, follow no religious path at all, but go with your mind and your soul will go directly to the VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH(the single place made for all dead humans after death to be corrected of all errors of the world).

I PITY THE RELIGIOUS ONES, WHOM THE ONES THEY WORSHIP HAVE ACCESS TO THEIR SOULS AFTER THEIR DEATH.

1 Like

Re: Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ by mcemmy0z: 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
4kings:

OK

So the reminder was......?

So does the white have their own Messiah(s), or are they out of God's plan?
Again if the information was manipulated, how can u know for sure that this man performed miracles, what if it was about a different thing entirely?

Are u Gnostic?

To remind us who we are...the white race came out from us, many didn't know that,
To remind us that we are god, the 1billion8million gods that create this world.
To remind black people how long they have lost.
To give us hope, to show use how to love one another, we ain't many we are just one all of us in unity
To remind us a lot of things..any part that won't favour the non black won't be count,
The truth are coming out small small..their reigning period is over, ours just began.

Yes, there own Messiah is yaweh, he created them some hundred of years ago, but they don't know who he is, if they know they will never accept the truth.. it depend on yaweh to save them or not, they are his creatures.

You don't need prove to know that if someone is in his sate of his mind, fully aware of him self, connected with his first self which is the true god, he will do more than miracle, many of then walked in our mist for thousand years, they have record of them in all culture and tribe in Africa, people like sango, abatala, etc.
Is not the non black that paint magic as something evil and wicked, it would have been common around us, is part of science our ancestors practice then… all black man /women are gods and we are all powerful people but the process of life we live today dis-power us. Until you connect back to your first self with is the true God then you can be like Jesus or yaweh
Re: Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ by 4kings: 2:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
mcemmy0z:

To remind us who we are...the white race came out from us, many didn't know that,
To remind us that we are god, the 1billion8million gods that create this world.
To remind black people how long they have lost.
To give us hope, to show use how to love one another, we ain't many we are just one all of us in unity
To remind us a lot of things..any part that won't favour the non black won't be count,
The truth are coming out small small..their reigning period is over, ours just began.
OK

mcemmy0z:

Yes, there own Messiah is yaweh, he created them some hundred of years ago, but they don't know who he is, if they know they will never accept the truth.. it depend on yaweh to save them or not, they are his creatures.
*some hundred of years ago*, woww, who is this Yahweh, and why did he create them?

mcemmy0z:

You don't need prove to know that if someone is in his sate of his mind, fully aware of him self, connected with his first self which is the true god, he will do more than miracle, many of then walked in our mist for thousand years, they have record of them in all culture and tribe in Africa, people like sango, abatala, etc.
Woww, so u are Gnostic, that's interesting.

mcemmy0z:

Is not the non black that paint magic as something evil and wicked, it would have been common around us, is part of science our ancestors practice then… all black man /women are gods and we are all powerful people but the process of life we live today dis-power us. Until you connect back to your first self with is the true God then you can be like Jesus or yaweh
How do u connect to ur 'first self', is this similar to Chi Energy?
Can't the white also connect back to their 'first self'?, if not why?, if so then we are all gods(white or black), right?

In this modern era, can u mention some names that follow this ideology(I.e those that are connected to their 'first self')
Also how did we loose this 'first self'?.
Re: Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ by mcemmy0z: 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2016
4kings:

OK

*some hundred of years ago*, woww, who is this Yahweh, and why did he create them?

Woww, so u are Gnostic, that's interesting.

How do u connect to ur 'first self', is this similar to Chi Energy?
Can't the white also connect back to their 'first self'?, if not why?, if so then we are all gods(white or black), right?

In this modern era, can u mention some names that follow this ideology(I.e those that are connected to their 'first self')
Also how did we loose this 'first self'?.

His name is yakub,also known has Yahweh, Yahweh means the bringer of light race, or the god of light race.
They were all alone in this world then and they never experience what's call evil, we all believe god knows good and eveil, for them to know it more they have to experience it, that's what bring about the creation of the white race.
6000 elders which Yahweh was there leader decide to create them out of the black body, it took them 7 generations to complete this work which lastest for 7000 years.
Free will was given to them, we taught them what they know today, you know, no matter how much you try to please a man he will always bring out his nature in later end.
Are we not experiencing the evil today, they are doing what we created them for.

The white race have one mind all together which is the mind of Yahweh.
But we as a black have our own mind, out Of the 1b8m Gods.

For you to connect to the first self, is not an easy journey, there are lot of rituals and initiation you have to do, starting from your young age. You have to gain a knowledge about this world, ...try and know your self first.
It was possible those period when we live up to 700 years even more than that, but know we die at an infant stage, 90,100,120,..
You have to connect with your ancestors memory first, with this you are just a step ahead.

I don't have to mention names, blacks are waking up now, and people are coming out, we are many but one together. When you see them you will know them.
Re: Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ by 4kings: 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
mcemmy0z:

His name is yakub,also known has Yahweh, Yahweh means the bringer of light race, or the god of light race.
They were all alone in this world then and they never experience what's call evil, we all believe god knows good and eveil, for them to know it more they have to experience it, that's what bring about the creation of the white race.
6000 elders which Yahweh was there leader decide to create them out of the black body, it took them 7 generations to complete this work which lastest for 7000 years.
Free will was given to them, we taught them what they know today, you know, no matter how much you try to please a man he will always bring out his nature in later end.
Are we not experiencing the evil today, they are doing what we created them for.

The white race have one mind all together which is the mind of Yahweh.
But we as a black have our own mind, out Of the 1b8m Gods.

For you to connect to the first self, is not an easy journey, there are lot of rituals and initiation you have to do, starting from your young age. You have to gain a knowledge about this world, ...try and know your self first.
It was possible those period when we live up to 700 years even more than that, but know we die at an infant stage, 90,100,120,..
You have to connect with your ancestors memory first, with this you are just a step ahead.

I don't have to mention names, blacks are waking up now, and people are coming out, we are many but one together. When you see them you will know them.
Wowww!
Is Yahweh(yakub) and the elders same as God & angels or humans. If there are humans, then who created them?

What rituals and initiation do u have to do?, is this similar to Chi.

Do u have any idea how the whites(there were obviously not more in numbers than blacks during creation from ur explanation), dominated the blacks?
Re: Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ by mcemmy0z: 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
4kings:

Wowww!
Is Yahweh(yakub) and the elders same as God & angels or humans. If there are humans, then who created them?

What rituals and initiation do u have to do?, is this similar to Chi.

Do u have any idea how the whites(there were obviously not more in numbers than blacks during creation from ur explanation), dominated the blacks?

The 6000 gods, they were called Elohim some where known today, the like of angel Michael, angel raphel, Gabriel etc thats what the Bible called them, they are all black god.
These ritual of thing is more complicated than what you think it is, is nothing like Chi, is not even close to it, a time will come when all these will be brought back to this world.

You mean who created US, we are one which is the supreme god, this one mutlply to two from Two to three till it reach the 1b8m gods which is the total number of the black race, mind you, black is everywhere, there Are black Indians, black Thailand, black Chinese, black Americans, every corner of the world.
They have to increase, do you know how any race of non black we have, ? Think about that.
Re: Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

As one who is sent to reveal the truth of the universe, I will explain to you the Mystery of Jesus Christ. Actually, the world began billions of years back during the big bang caused by GOD.
GOD created some beings and some of them came to the earth to start living in them. The names of the beings are Eartum, Yahweh, Chimidis, Largas, Ephradite, Murmoh, Euchlydes and Chaleb. When they came, they all made homos in addition with the ones made at the time of the big bang.
Earthus was one of the homos who was already made by God into the earth before the sons of God arrived. Now because of landmasses and other things, the sons of God fought many times. But one of them was the most choleric of them, who called himself the Consuming fire. His name is Nymphidis(Yahweh). Yahweh fought hard against the sons of God remaining, except Largas who was with him. Even Yahweh wanted to kill the newborn baby of Earthus(Mother) and she tried to swallow her up with water, but she escaped.

Then the world was destroyed in the Armageddon caused by Yahweh(Satan) and Largas(Lucifer). Then after that, the time of the homo erectuses began. And then Largas and Yahweh disagreed and fought for position. By then, thousands other sons of GOD have arrived the earth too and competition was much. Then Yahweh and Largas both fell into the bottomless pit they have dug through the earth. For a thousand years, Yahweh and Largas were in the earth core. Then Faulkin, the firstborn of the sons of the sons of God(adopted son of Yahweh) was going all over the world to learn wisdom. Then about 2000 years later, he came to manifest himself as the son of God(instead of the son of a god called called Yahweh). And many believed him until Otem came and made the truth known in that world.

Millions of years after, the world came to an end and all the sons of GOD went to another realm. But the words written by the scribes of their times were still hidden in the earth and in the rubbles of the earth. Then came the our own world, which was about 20,000 years ago. And the homo sapiens began to discover the words that are written before concerning all these sons of God who were claiming the position of God.

The scrolls written concerning Mother Earthus(Mother Earth) were the first scrolls discovered by the home sapiens. Srna Mohdi and others were the first to discover the scroll in Mesopotamia. Then they began to make images of her and write about her and many homo sapiens began to worship her around 20,000BC to 15,000 BC. soon some discovered scrolls and tablets written concerning Enki, Ea, Enlil, Mardukai and thousands of others. And these beings which were now in another realm now ruled the homo sapiens with the WORDS the have written.
SO THE WORDS WRITTEN ABOUT THESE BEINGS IN THEIR OWN WORLD ARE NOE THE WORDS OF GODS PEOPLE READ TODAY. THAT IS THE CAUSE OF DIFFERENCES IN RELIGION.
other god's words began to also surface after such as the words of Yahweh(satan), Vishinus, Brahma, Abassi, Olorun, Eshu, etc and people make these words into the form of flesh, believing that they actually are in existence in our own world. However, Yahweh himself was reincarnated into our own world as Moses Nu, but he didn't discover that he was the reincarnate of Yahweh until a very long time. Bundha was also reincarnated as Buddha into our own world, etc.

So the reigns of all these gods(sons of the GREATEST GOD) are never permanent on the surface of the earth. Only the kingdom of REVERAD their father will be forever. Jupiter, Enlil, Mercury Enki, Ahura and all other gods have reigned and have departed. Now it is the reign of the ALMIGHTY GOD WHO DEMANDS NO WORSHIP AND IS NEVER OFFENDED. HE IS THE FATHER OF YAHWEH AND THOUSANDS OF HIS BROTHERS. HE DOESN'T DELIGHT IN BEING WORSHIPPED BUT IN THE USE OF INDIVIDUAL BRAINS TO DO FINDINGS AND DO GOOD.

I AM THE ONE SENT TO REVEAL ALL THE TRUTHS ABOUT THE MYSTERY OF THE EARTH. AND I SAY, FAULKIN(YESHUA) WHOM THE CHRISTIAN WORSHIP AS GOD IN OUR OWN WORLD IS NOT FOR REAL. RATHER, HE EXISTED MILLIONS OF YEARS IN THE TIME OF THE gods and he died in Sodom&Egypt,which was the border of EGYPT IN THOSE TIMES.

I AM OTEM, SENT TO REVEAL ALL THE TRUTH IN THE LOSTS AND HIDDEN SCROLLS SINCE THE TIME OF THE BIG BANG TO OUR PRESENT TIME AND EVEN TO THE FUTURE TIMES.

This comment is not referring to my post. Sorry!
Re: Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ by wirinet(m): 4:43am On Aug 08, 2016
Joshuabase:
One of the major reasons I became an atheist, was lack of evidence.
But a lot of people here might ask - "Lack of evidence of what exactly?"

Let's go back on time, 14th September 2013. I was googling arguments to use against atheists much like what winner01 and kingebuka do on a daily.

I typed the words "Extra biblical evidence for Jesus' existence" into google's search bar. I felt very confident that when Google returned the results I would have the ultimate weapon to use against atheists.

To my dismay, I got nothing concrete. What the Bleep!? I thought to myself, Jesus spoke to 5,000 people twice! He brought someone back from the dead, he claimed to be the son of God and for some reason, even Pliny the younger was more popular than him.

I couldn't accept it, I tore the entire Internet apart. Looking desperately. And do then it dawned on me. If Jesus were an actual historical figure I shouldn't have to look this hard. I came across josephus' Antiquities of the Jews. Not good enough, Josephus didn't actually meet or knew Jesus personally. . His documentations were based on third hand accounts and were subject to Christian interpolation.

Roman historian, Tacitus in his book ANNALS mentions a man crucified called christus by pontius pilate. Once again, based on more third hand accounts.

What about the people Jesus interacted with? The pharisees, surely they must've documented h the existence of a man claiming to be God?. They didn't. . There is no historical 'First hand account of Jesus' that exists in history apart from the synoptic gospels. I had many questions, but above all I was afraid of going to hell by questioning the Bible and the existence of Jesus. So I stopped researching and purged my mind of blasphemous thoughts.

That day, I might not have realized it but atheism had successfully taken root in me.
You seem to have been unplugged. Unplugged from the matrix ( a system that sustain you just enable "men of god" to exploit you.

If you had done your research well, you will realized that there were no actual witness to the events in the gospels, there were no second or third hand witness, in fact there were no witness at all. Read the gospels again, you will see the stories are simply a narrative. It was written like someone was telling stories to an audience. (like once opon a time, a certain man live, who said so and so ........)

Furthermore, if you read the gospels with your unplugged senses, you will realize that Jesus did not speak to anybody in particular, he was always making speeches and impersonal statements.
For example if Jesus was to be asked his name, the narrative would go like this;
A certain man from Galilee heard the wonderful things Jesus had done and came to inquire about his name. The man asked " what is your nsme ? And Jesus answered " a name is not important, the son of man does not need a name, except the one called by the father in heaven. "
This is an example of the literary style of the four synoptic gospels.

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Seems The Bible God Is Ok With Deception. / Ex Muslim Mochi: I Left Islam Because I Don't Believe In Eternal Sex After Death / In The Morning His Name Was In The Book of Life, But End in Hell in The Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.