Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Marriage Na Scam:see How She Got Back To Her Cheating Husband (shameful Pix - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Na Scam:see How She Got Back To Her Cheating Husband (shameful Pix (4956 Views)

Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) / Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Na Scam:see How She Got Back To Her Cheating Husband (shameful Pix by Scientists(m): 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2021
embarassed

This story may sound untrue but trust me, it happened.

Although I may not be able to explain it thoroughly with words but believe me, I will try to make it as brief and simple as possible.

I stay at Warri, My neighbor has a woman. Although they are not married yet, but she packed into his house because he impregnated her. For like 5 months now they have been quarreling over 1 issue or the other. So, this made the man to start cheating on the lady. My room is directly opposite his own and I can tell you for sure that this said man always goes outside, bringing in different women especially when his wife goes to shop

As they say " everyday is for a thief and one day is for the owner " One day, as i came back home very late in the night, I saw this young lady sitting on the floor sobbing carrying her 1 year plus old baby sitting on the floor as she cried gently and bitterly. I was moved by her sorrowful state so, i brought her into my apartment, at least to sleep for the night.

She was depressed and then started narrating how she caught her husband cheating on her and after argument with him, he drove her outside and locked her out. I was moved further because I know that the man was cheating on her .

As at past 1 am, I Woke up because i was pressed, i noticed she wasn't sleeping but rather pressing her phone. I couldn't stand up and go to toilet because, as a young healthy man our dick is always standing at night and standing very hard when we are pressed.

She noticed that I am awake, so she came close and laid beside me. I must confess My heart was pounding very fast. She placed one of her hands on my laps and I placed one of mine on her bum bum. She jokingly told me to remove my hand which I did. The next thing I knew is that her mouth is now on my stuff.I never resisted as i was helpless. The ejaculation tension on my dick coupled with the urine tension on the same dick made me to shout a shout of joy.

Ever since that day till day before yesterday, I have been giving her enough doggy to the extent she do sneak back from church when her family members are in Church just to enjoy my stuff. Although am a Lucky neighbor, but Sometimes I feel bad and when I ask her why she does what she do, she will say that she wants her husband to be to feel the pain she felt. embarassed

Please nairalanders, I am confused. Should I keep on with her despite the fact that her husband to be is depressed (Which won't be fair to the husband) or should I just let go of such Pussy (Which won't be fair to me and The lady)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage Na Scam:see How She Got Back To Her Cheating Husband (shameful Pix by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
lawd

1 Share

Re: Marriage Na Scam:see How She Got Back To Her Cheating Husband (shameful Pix by illicit(m): 5:17pm On Apr 14, 2021
I will suggest that you let's have a three some

So that the husband can be really pained

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Na Scam:see How She Got Back To Her Cheating Husband (shameful Pix by Scientists(m): 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2021
illicit:
I will suggest that you let's have a three some

So that the husband can be really pained

No way bro, I am jealous of that pussy already
Re: Marriage Na Scam:see How She Got Back To Her Cheating Husband (shameful Pix by illicit(m): 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2021
Scientists:

No way bro, I am jealous of that pussy already

tongue
ehen
d husband will catch u very soon

tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Na Scam:see How She Got Back To Her Cheating Husband (shameful Pix by Charge: 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2021
It is a fair game
Re: Marriage Na Scam:see How She Got Back To Her Cheating Husband (shameful Pix by Chummynoni(m): 5:46pm On Apr 14, 2021
nawa
Re: Marriage Na Scam:see How She Got Back To Her Cheating Husband (shameful Pix by Scientists(m): 5:47pm On Apr 14, 2021
Charge:
It is a fair game

And am happy to be in the line of fire wink
Re: Marriage Na Scam:see How She Got Back To Her Cheating Husband (shameful Pix by Scientists(m): 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
illicit:

tongue
ehen
d husband will catch u very soon

tongue
I think he knows already.
Re: Marriage Na Scam:see How She Got Back To Her Cheating Husband (shameful Pix by illicit(m): 5:59pm On Apr 14, 2021
Scientists:

I think he knows already.
shocked
Re: Marriage Na Scam:see How She Got Back To Her Cheating Husband (shameful Pix by pyyxxaro: 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2021
The number of Fools in Nigeria keeps increasing

It’s really sad embarassed

10 Likes

Re: Marriage Na Scam:see How She Got Back To Her Cheating Husband (shameful Pix by Scientists(m): 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2021
pyyxxaro:

Hmmm, what do you mean?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Na Scam:see How She Got Back To Her Cheating Husband (shameful Pix by Starzo: 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
pyyxxaro:

you wicked o
Re: Marriage Na Scam:see How She Got Back To Her Cheating Husband (shameful Pix by padi94(m): 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2021
Guy you are digging your early grave.
That man will find out and na knife to your body.

She Will fall in love with you, and will become careless of her husband to be catching her. When he discovers she will out of emotion of wanting to get back at you tell him that your joystic is better than his own.

Na that time every where go burst

11 Likes

Re: Marriage Na Scam:see How She Got Back To Her Cheating Husband (shameful Pix by Craig24: 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2021
Don't start what you can't finish.

I don't know why a masculine gender will allow the privates of a woman to control his sense of logical reasoning.

As u dey fvck that woman so wey e dey sweet u and she get Belle for you, will you advice her to abort her pregnancy or will you marry her?

You should always weigh your actions on a scale cos there always will be consequences and rewards. Life no be only TODAY, TOMORROW dey come!

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Na Scam:see How She Got Back To Her Cheating Husband (shameful Pix by candygist: 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2021
I stayed in warri for a year. I know how their girls Bleep around and I know how those guys can be very deadly. I hope the husband isn't as deadly as the average warri boy I know. If he finds out, your name will be sorry.
Re: Marriage Na Scam:see How She Got Back To Her Cheating Husband (shameful Pix by wingmanIII: 8:02pm On Apr 14, 2021
Faker than fake story
Re: Marriage Na Scam:see How She Got Back To Her Cheating Husband (shameful Pix by Scientists(m): 8:31pm On Apr 14, 2021
padi94:
Guy you are digging your early grave.
That man will find out and na knife to your body.

She Will fall in love with you, and will become careless of her husband to be catching her. When he discovers she will out of emotion of wanting to get back at you tell him that your joystic is better than his own.

Na that time every where go burst

She is not married to him yet, so am covered
Re: Marriage Na Scam:see How She Got Back To Her Cheating Husband (shameful Pix by Scientists(m): 8:35pm On Apr 14, 2021
Craig24:
Don't start what you can't finish.

I don't know why a masculine gender will allow the privates of a woman to control his sense of logical reasoning.

As u dey fvck that woman so wey e dey sweet u and she get Belle for you, will you advice her to abort her pregnancy or will you marry her?

You should always weigh your actions on a scale cos there always will be consequences and rewards. Life no be only TODAY, TOMORROW dey come!
She can never control me. If she gets pregmant, she will give birth and hand over my baby to me
Re: Marriage Na Scam:see How She Got Back To Her Cheating Husband (shameful Pix by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2021
With the caption you sound like an attention seeker
I sell Google voice, guaranteed 1yr plus
Re: Marriage Na Scam:see How She Got Back To Her Cheating Husband (shameful Pix by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
be careful I don't want to read a nairalander was beheaded for knacking another man wife like the imam killed in Niger state

1 Like

Re: Marriage Na Scam:see How She Got Back To Her Cheating Husband (shameful Pix by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2021
Scientist Nwa Aba.
I ka ano side Umuojima ??
Re: Marriage Na Scam:see How She Got Back To Her Cheating Husband (shameful Pix by padi94(m): 10:47pm On Apr 14, 2021
Scientists:

She is not married to him yet, so am covered

If he sends her packing cos of you now, will you take responsibility for her and the child??
Re: Marriage Na Scam:see How She Got Back To Her Cheating Husband (shameful Pix by Scientists(m): 6:37am On Apr 15, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:
Scientist Nwa Aba. I ka ano side Umuojima ??
Mba, anozikwam warri now. Ka mmadu choo ihe o ga eri
Re: Marriage Na Scam:see How She Got Back To Her Cheating Husband (shameful Pix by Scientists(m): 6:39am On Apr 15, 2021
padi94:

If he sends her packing cos of you now, will you take responsibility for her and the child??
She earns more than him, so i think she is the one to send him packing
Re: Marriage Na Scam:see How She Got Back To Her Cheating Husband (shameful Pix by JustCruise(m): 6:41am On Apr 15, 2021
Enjoy her for now,kasala burst na only she go suffer am.
Re: Marriage Na Scam:see How She Got Back To Her Cheating Husband (shameful Pix by Wittyglam(f): 6:49am On Apr 15, 2021
What you're doing is very wrong. I don't get why people always feel doing the same terrible thing your partner is doing will make them change? You're giving them reasons to justify their actions.

Your partner is cheating is not enough reason for you to cheat, you can walk out of the relationship but don't loose yourself because you want to get back at someone.
Check this out for more tips...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emWn09eEdJE
Re: Marriage Na Scam:see How She Got Back To Her Cheating Husband (shameful Pix by padi94(m): 8:14am On Apr 15, 2021
Scientists:
She earns more than him, so i think she is the one to send him packing

But are you ready to take her in as a wife??
Re: Marriage Na Scam:see How She Got Back To Her Cheating Husband (shameful Pix by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:43am On Apr 15, 2021
Scientists:

Mba, anozikwam warri now. Ka mmadu choo ihe o ga eri

Nwanne, oburu na ohere diri gi ebe ahu, biko me ka nmara.. anom na UYO mana ihe kpochiri ebea..
Achorom igbanwe obodo je choro akam

(1) (Reply)

Nude Video Of Nigerian Actress Erica Adesina Enjoying With Herself Leaked / Can You Sleep With Your Landlady / A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.