Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

18 Pictures Showing That The World Is Not Such A Messed Up Place. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18 Pictures Showing That The World Is Not Such A Messed Up Place. (4170 Views)

10 Reasons Why Girls With Big Butts Are Awesome - (18+ Pictures Included) / Unclad Yoga: Woman, 30, Who Teaches Classes In The Nude 18+(pictures) / Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Pictures Showing That The World Is Not Such A Messed Up Place. by Hotflakes(f): 10:59am On Aug 04, 2016
Let's not forget about girls with big boobs. Lalasticlala push them to fp every day.

lol
Re: 18 Pictures Showing That The World Is Not Such A Messed Up Place. by Greatzeus(m): 11:50am On Aug 04, 2016
StunchLord:
This world really scares me cos after one transits to the other realm which is cold, dark, completely devoid of the warmth of life, how could he be able to witness these little things that brighten's life?

I sit alone in solitude. Deeply engrossed in my thoughts. Recollecting the death of loved ones whose chapter in the broad page of my life snapped shüt immediately they left earth for the afterlife.
The nice times we had. Those cherished memories. I'd give anything to have them replay.

Someday, that hour, that minute, that second, that split second, our time it is. And even now, we don't know if this very minute will be the last we breath life. Life is so cruel.

Fück life.
Nice words,hope you are a writer,if not I'm disappointed. You have a giftgift wink

1 Like

Re: 18 Pictures Showing That The World Is Not Such A Messed Up Place. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
Greatzeus:

Nice words,hope you are a writer,if not I'm disappointed. You have a giftgift wink
Thanks. Lol. I don't really know if I'm a writer, but right from my chilhood days, I noticed I like writing randomly and I quickly put down anything that enters my small head. Somehow, I usually prefer to mould my scriptings to convey an emotional tone.

1 Like

Re: 18 Pictures Showing That The World Is Not Such A Messed Up Place. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
Made me teary....
Re: 18 Pictures Showing That The World Is Not Such A Messed Up Place. by MUVA(m): 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
Thoniameek:
Made me teary....
Me too embarassed

1 Like

Re: 18 Pictures Showing That The World Is Not Such A Messed Up Place. by NevetsIbot(m): 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
those twin and their mum... I can?t believe it. Never. They're triplets
Re: 18 Pictures Showing That The World Is Not Such A Messed Up Place. by dannyben5: 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
Thoniameek:
Made me teary....
no be only u....

1 Like

Re: 18 Pictures Showing That The World Is Not Such A Messed Up Place. by goldtooth: 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
Some of the pictures are touching
Re: 18 Pictures Showing That The World Is Not Such A Messed Up Place. by allytinted: 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
Listening to "where is the love?" -black eyed peas
If only we could practice what we preach, the world would have been a better place.

1 Like

Re: 18 Pictures Showing That The World Is Not Such A Messed Up Place. by Oahray: 7:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
Awww... Nice. I really liked the soldier bridge pic.

The world is still a very messed up place though. These pics are exceptions and not the rule.
Re: 18 Pictures Showing That The World Is Not Such A Messed Up Place. by TheAziz: 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
DRISKLEF:
This is all playing in your head.

The world is cruel. Might be hard to accept though.

the world isn't cruel bro, it's the bad people that make it that way

1 Like

Re: 18 Pictures Showing That The World Is Not Such A Messed Up Place. by nastyd(m): 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
David25:
9. These Boys who took each Other's Sister out on a date.

Checkout whr d black dude's hand is resting...

Re: 18 Pictures Showing That The World Is Not Such A Messed Up Place. by Ikenna17(m): 11:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
David25:
3. The Beautiful rising of the sun
Monsieur, this is the picture of the full moon and not the sun, cool post though
Re: 18 Pictures Showing That The World Is Not Such A Messed Up Place. by David25(m): 12:13am On Aug 05, 2016
Ikenna17:

Monsieur, this is the picture of the full moon and not the sun, cool post though

That might be true,
But In this post, I call it the sun grin grin
Re: 18 Pictures Showing That The World Is Not Such A Messed Up Place. by David25(m): 12:28am On Aug 05, 2016
nastyd:

Checkout whr d black dude's hand is resting...
ha grin I'm actually just seeing that

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Mechanic Took His Girlfriend To His Workshop For A Pre-wedding Shot / A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening / @ Early 30's, U Think Its No Big Deal Dating An 18 Yr Old... But U Can't Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.