Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen (33048 Views)

Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office / KANO PROTEST: A Trap For Ndigbo / Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by DeleteNonsense: 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

Same rationale applies to Fulani herdsmen.
How can you compare AK47 foreigners with law abiding citizens? Get sense!

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by Jakama90(m): 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
[quote author=DeleteNonsense post=48176749]
Is it not One Nigeria again? Or do One Nigeria have a limit? Please explain! [/quote
NA the same people.. He no go fit answer.
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by odomanis: 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Even though i condemn the killing of innocent people, i think the Igbo's need to be law abiding and respect their host for peace to thrive.

You have already concluded without hearing the details of what happened. Those Igbo traders are not given any trading reserve free by the FG as they are trying to give to the Fulani herdsmen now. They pay for shops where they do their businesses yet you wont let them have peace. Show me your comment on the ""law abiding herdsmen"" that go about killing others. But you have quickly rushed in here to comment rubbish. IGBO HATER !

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by izzou(m): 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Even though i condemn the killing of innocent people, i think the Igbo's need to be law abiding and respect their host for peace to thrive. Not everyone will be peaceful and accommodating like the yoruba's who ignored several provocations from the Igbo's despite calling Lagos a no man's land, calling yoruba's tenants in lagos, and calling Oba of lagos names for stating his opinion concerning governorship elections. Even though we are one, i think the Igbo's should stop their dominating attitude and let peace reign when they are away in the SW or North sad

I used to think of you as a learned somborry

But i have never been disappointed this month until now

Mrkayusfit, you embarrassed me
undecided

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by Ahmeduana(m): 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Even though i condemn the killing of innocent people, i think the Igbo's need to be law abiding and respect their host for peace to thrive. Not everyone will be peaceful and accommodating like the yoruba's who ignored several provocations from the Igbo's despite calling Lagos a no man's land, calling yoruba's tenants in lagos, and calling Oba of lagos names for stating his opinion concerning governorship elections. Even though we are one Nigeria, i think the Igbo's should stop their dominating attitude and let peace reign when they are away in the SW or North sad
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by reducto: 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
Come back home make we kukuma fight for Biafra this once, you fools will not hear. Mtcheew. undecided
You guys are strictly on your own.
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by umblicachucks(m): 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
[quote author=DeleteNonsense post=48176749]
Is it not One Nigeria again? Or do One Nigeria have a limit? Please explain! [/quote

Some people are so empty that when they talk you see the hollowness in thdm
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Even though i condemn the killing of innocent people, i think the Igbo's need to be law abiding and respect their host for peace to thrive. Not everyone will be peaceful and accommodating like the yoruba's who ignored several provocations from the Igbo's despite calling Lagos a no man's land, calling yoruba's tenants in lagos, and calling Oba of lagos names for stating his opinion concerning governorship elections. Even though we are one Nigeria, i think the Igbo's should stop their dominating attitude and let peace reign when they are away in the SW or North sad

just like i feel that Immigrant Muslims in the UK should respect the laws of the host country and stop harassing brits and asking for the castle of the queen to be turned into a mosque, threatening violence to have sharia zones and threatening to blow up trains and actually killing [people in the name of Allah you towel head

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by 247Dior(m): 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
mrkayusfit:
did u re a before commenting? Was they not law abiding? Or has peaceful protest become lawlessness? U came to defend ur oba right? Must people vote for his wish? Don't people have right to vote for whom they like anyone? Always read and understand before saying trash

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by tempest02: 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Hosts should not also respect guests because they are guests?

What is the meaning of dominating attitude? There are law in this countries, if no law is broken while showing their "dominating attitude" then no crime has been committed.

You started out well, but you let bigotry take over you.
Killing and destroying property is wrong. I will also slam the Igbos if it is recorded that these acts are retaliatory to CRIMES committed by them.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hahahahahaaaaa! grin IPOB go chop mrkayusfit for launch this afternoon. grin cheesy grin

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by Orikinla(m): 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
[size=20pt]Only fools go and live and work where they are not welcomed.
Even our Lord and Messiah Jesus Christ said if you go to a place and the people don't welcome you, dust your feet and leave the place.
Obedience is better than sacrifice.[/size].
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by ANAKONDA: 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
Sacrificial lambs protesting ?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by passyhansome(m): 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Is it the case you can't read or comprehend, this guys staged a peaceful protest and you are there displaying how jejune and myopic you are, you musn't comment cos u want to type do it when you want to make sense
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by pyxon(m): 1:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
psucc:
Bunch of greedy men. They feel their protest or whatever can stop the northerners from slaying them? I wonder who is still left in the north after these series of security breaches.
The female preacher that was killed recently was a Yourobber woman. May she rest in pieces

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by Nonsoco80(m): 1:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Onye Ofe Mmanu. child of hate. South wasste product

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
Zoharariel:
Hahahahahaaaaa! grin IPOB go chop mrkayusfit for launch this afternoon. grin cheesy grin

My brother i taya o. Dem don mention me die onto say i voice my opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by Nostradamu(m): 1:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Nice until....

Oga, proudly Yoruba but what you posted here is drivel, big time. What does: "Not everyone will be peaceful and accommodating like the yoruba's who ignored several provocations from the Igbo's despite calling Lagos a no man's land" this mean? When last did your "so-called Yorubas have any major confrontation with our brodas and sisters from the east -that led to genocide or murdering people"? When?

FYI, regarding this: "calling Oba of lagos names for stating his opinion concerning governorship elections"
i think the Oba was being a minion of somebody we know. Hence his opinion was very, very misplaced and sad for an old man like that.

"i think the Igbo's should stop their dominating attitude and let peace reign when they are away in the SW or North", oga abegiii! 'Plix', we need to change our mentality regarding this sort of myopic rats arse. What dominating attitude? Which one? Are you intimidated? Look, let's all stop playing this religion, ethnic and tribalism card. Yeah, the undertone of your post is very inspiring and nice but the message got lost somewhere in ethnocentrism. Look, when are we going to get this straight through our thick skulls, that the mofos ruling this country are using the oldest trick in the book to conquer us? Imagine, while some people are thinking about how to terraform another planet, we're still bickering over religion, tribe and all the whole 2 yards.

What shoud happen is for the flipping government at the fed, state and LG deal with people who feel they can take the law into their hands; especially from that part of the country. Long and short, impunity breeds more impunity.

God bless Nigeria.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by pyxon(m): 1:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
reducto:
Come back home make we kukuma fight for Biafra this once, you fools will not hear. Mtcheew. undecided
You guys are strictly on your own.
Please stop this. If you are angry, call them one side and talk to them, don't insult your kinsmen in the open for everyone to see
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by arisanate(m): 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
so you believe one Nigeria, but you dont want an igbo man to express his opinion and displeasure when needed in your land. somehow you think like a cows. Define law abiding for me? This story now, did it says the igbo man wasnt law abiding and if it the case may be hes not. Killing was the answer for them. Stop thinking with you nose young man/woman. Let me ask you something. the local government , state government, roads , electricity, development entirely, where have Nigerians been getting the revenue and capital for it... you land abi... you want one nigeria, you want to enjoy the national money, but you dont want people to come to your land to give their opinion.
mrkayusfit:

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by ancientbanana: 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
mrkayusfit:
so wat crime did igbos commit. Northerners are never peaceful in others ppl States who kills them? Stop showing ur hate for the Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by arisanate(m): 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
Leave the MU MU ZOMBIE
DeleteNonsense:

Is it not One Nigeria again? Or do One Nigeria have a limit? Please explain!
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by SWORD419(m): 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
I don't know what's wrong with Igbos, they are demanding for Biafra yet they won't leave the north.. It seems like they love north soon much that they rather die here than return to their slumps and shanties

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
mrkayusfit:
just the way ur corrupt Northern/SW billionaires owning oil blocks are away in Niger Delta
Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by ImtiazNupe(m): 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
Igbos are not respecting the dignity of Hausas, they occupy all places with churches and it's very hard to see one Mosque in Igbo town.
For that if they are angry bcuz of two Ndigbo that was killed for committed crime in Kano then, they should all leave entire north and go back to their land. We can't work with criminal and we can survived without them by God grace. Traitors......

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
Orikinla:
[size=20pt]Only fools go and live and work where they are not welcomed.
Even our Lord and Messiah Jesus Christ said if you go to a place and the people don't welcome you, dust your feet and leave the place.
Obedience is better than sacrifice.[/size].

The same way U guys are not welcome in ND...SE... that's y we want to leave ur Nigeria for u

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by ancientbanana: 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
Zoharariel:
tribal bigot spotted

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by excel4us: 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
I KNOW THAT "ONE NIGERIA " IS A SCAM.ELSE WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT HERE. GOD PLEASE MAKE A WAY FOR US...

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by madenigga(m): 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
F

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by DeleteNonsense: 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
Nostradamu:

Nice until....

Oga, proudly Yoruba but what you posted here is BS, big time. What does: "Not everyone will be peaceful and accommodating like the yoruba's who ignored several provocations from the Igbo's despite calling Lagos a no man's land" this mean? When last did your "so-called yorubas have any major confrontation with our brodas and sisters from the east -that led to genocide or murdering people? When?

FYI, regarding this: "calling Oba of lagos names for stating his opinion concerning governorship elections"
[/b] i think the Oba was being a minion of somebody we know. Hence his opinion was very, very misplaced and sad for an old man like that.

[b]"i think the Igbo's should stop their dominating attitude and let peace reign when they are away in the SW or North"
, oga abegiii! 'Plix', we need to change our mentality regarding this sort of myopic rats arse. What dominating attitude? Which one? Are you intimidated? Look, let's all stop playing this religion, ethnic and tribalism card. Yeah, the undertone of your post is very inspiring and nice but the message got lost somewhere in ethnocentrism.
You see why Kanu is respected by every sane Man? You don't hate people and expect them to kiss and love you, isn't done anywhere. If you hate someone I think it's rational to reject everything from him/her. So do you now blame people who champion Bi*fra restoration? Though it might not be the solution.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen by Ugosample(m): 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Which one is host again?

Are you guys paying their house rent to call them host?

And it is the same country I, so which one is host again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Billboard Of Imo Ministry Of Happiness (Photos) / Ozekhome To Osinbajo: Fight Cabals Like A Man With Manhood Or Resign Honourably / Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.