Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School (4358 Views)

Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK / Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding / Priscilla Orafu Married After Nude Photos Scandal (Wedding Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by newsynews: 6:23am On Mar 15, 2019
A Twitter user has narrated how a man dated a girl for 4 years, sponsored her to school and also paid the school fees of her younger ones only for her to dump him and marry someone else.

The lady's action makes the Twitter user believe everything gender is scum because she now sees that it is not only men that are guilty of breaking hearts.

She wrote:

"This girl dated this man for 4years, he paid her way through school and he still paid her younger brothers school fee just last week. Last Saturday was her traditional marriage with another man. I saw a man cry bitterly today. Scum isn't gender based. EVERY GENDER IS SCUM."

She went on to add that when the lady's family realise that the postponed general elections which fell on the date they picked for their daughter's wedding might hinder their arrangement, they proceeded to having a small wedding consisting of just famlily and friends.

"Some family are so evil. They refused to change the traditional marriage date after they heard the news of the elections postponement because of their selfish reason. They did just family family marriage with little or no friends available from 6pm to 8pm. God safe us."

Another lady joined the discussion by sharing how a friend of hers ended up after dumping a guy.

"A friend of mine dated a guy who splits his salary in half with her..paid her bills through uni, tushed her up, help her with nysc zoning. The babe dump d guy n married a guy that won't give her 1 naira for anything, guess what? She's been beaten black n blue in the man's house.."

"Shame wee not let her leave! She's still very much blinded by "love" for the man so there's nothing u can say to her she won't budge."

https://lailasnews.com/lady-gets-married-after-dumping-a-man-who-sponsored-her-and-siblings-to-school/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by Oche211(m): 6:26am On Mar 15, 2019
Karma is waiting

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by dante0147: 6:29am On Mar 15, 2019
Karma sure is a Bltch
Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:29am On Mar 15, 2019
It happens fact but I don't really believe some story in twitter
Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by Nancydearie(f): 6:31am On Mar 15, 2019
That's height of wickedness.
Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by Monaco2(m): 6:42am On Mar 15, 2019
I know of a girl my guy dated in our uni days, this girl had several abortions for my friend he would beat her on the most smallest things, eventually during our final year they broke up. A year later babe got engaged brought her fiancé to town to meet her family, my nigga was in town so he called her to the hotel he was staying.... long story short they had sex... babe n fiancé was supposed to go back to their base the next day but she told her fiancé to go ahead that she still needs to spend more time with her family. Fiancé left n babe spent a week with my guy in the hotel... eventually my guy relocated to the same state the babe n fiancé was staying... this girl would from mainland struggle to meet my guy on the island just for sex... my guy has to complain to me that he is looking for a new apartment to relocate to b4 this babe distroy his own relationship with his babe or put him in trouble. There are some stories u will hear n u will be disgusted with girls

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by donstan18: 6:55am On Mar 15, 2019
Was there any agreement between them that they'll get married after sponsoring her? If NO, the lady did nothing wrong. But if YES, the man fvcked up by not engaging and paying for her bride price when she was schooling.

Marriage is lifetime contract, not a joke.

Under no circumstances whatsoever should you allow yourself to be manipulated by any man or woman for marriage.

Without an agreement, have it in mind that a woman owe you no marriage for sponsoring her in school. Never!

Also have in mind that a man owe you no marriage for doing 35 abortions in a relationship.

Whatever risk you take in a relationship, be ready to bear the consequences.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 15, 2019
training a girl in higher institution is just like playing lotto, you loss or gain. So put your mind in one of the two.

Doing so means she will be indebted to you but does not guarantee love or faithfulness. If she decides to cut the relationship off in her 3rd or 4th yr, you will start accusing the poor lady of using you bla bla bla.

Marry her first if you want a future together, education or not. Just don't use marriage as a tool for bargaining for education.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by aanuoluwami14(f): 7:23am On Mar 15, 2019
newsynews:

A Twitter user has narrated how a man dated a girl for 4 years, sponsored her to school and also paid the school fees of her younger ones only for her to dump him and marry someone else.

The lady's action makes the Twitter user believe everything gender is scum because she now sees that it is not only men that are guilty of breaking hearts.

She wrote:

She went on to add that when the lady's family realise that the postponed general elections which fell on the date they picked for their daughter's wedding might hinder their arrangement, they proceeded to having a small wedding consisting of just famlily and friends.

Another lady joined the discussion by sharing how a friend of hers ended up after dumping a guy.

https://lailasnews.com/lady-gets-married-after-dumping-a-man-who-sponsored-her-and-siblings-to-school/

Cc lalasticlala

Some ladies are really dangerous!!!! some guys too are. But it's better not to start what you can't finish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by Tallesty1(m): 7:26am On Mar 15, 2019
Investing financially or emotionally in a woman who isn't your wife is the most stupid thing a man will do.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:29am On Mar 15, 2019
In all of these stories, the full gist is never given. What if the man had real issues...? Yes, he was spending money on her, but what if he was a beater...what if he was a cheat? What if his family had no regard whatsoever for her?

I don't know...there's so much that might have been wrong with the relationship such that getting married would have been a bad idea...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by Olalan(m): 7:32am On Mar 15, 2019
Training a girl who isn't your wife should be seen as a act of charity to avoid a heart break........

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:35am On Mar 15, 2019
I actually don't pity stupid people angryangry

MannieA, You dey So??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by WisdomHunter(m): 7:39am On Mar 15, 2019
Some girls don't really know what they want

Hoes everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by Longcucumber(m): 7:39am On Mar 15, 2019
Ok
Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by nuelzz04(m): 7:43am On Mar 15, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
In all of these stories, the full gist is never given. What if the man had real issues...? Yes, he was spending money on her, but what if he was a beater...what if he was a cheat? What if his family had no regard whatsoever for her?

I don't know...there's so much that might have been wrong with the relationship such that getting married would have been a bad idea...
I love d fact that u think there probably is another side to this story.... But wud u v thought bout it in dis Same way if it were d guy who dumped her

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:51am On Mar 15, 2019
nuelzz04:
I love d fact that u think there probably is another side to this story.... But wud u v thought bout it in dis Same way if it were d guy who dumped her

Yes, I would have.

Let's forget the fact that you can never be good enough for some people. But let me tell you the truth, a woman would HARDLY walk away from a relationship where she's treated right...and where there's money.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by Joshrob(m): 7:54am On Mar 15, 2019
Monaco2:
I know of a girl my guy dated in our uni days, this girl had several abortions for my friend he would beat her on the most smallest things, eventually during our final year they broke up. A year later babe got engaged brought her fiancé to town to meet her family, my nigga was in town so he called her to the hotel he was staying.... long story short they had sex... babe n fiancé was supposed to go back to their base the next day but she told her fiancé to go ahead that she still needs to spend more time with her family. Fiancé left n babe spent a week with my guy in the hotel... eventually my guy relocated to the same state the babe n fiancé was staying... this girl would from mainland struggle to meet my guy on the island just for sex... my guy has to complain to me that he is looking for a new apartment to relocate to b4 this babe distroy his own relationship with his babe or put him in trouble. There are some stories u will hear n u will be disgusted with girls

I have a friend in sch that defile his admission for two years when he was in 200l, just to wait for his girlfriend doing diploma to gain admission to regular program so that they will graduate together.. The funny thing is that they meet in sch..
The girl did not gain admission after 2 attempt, later gain admission in another sch and broke up with my guy.. He later droped out in 400l after his h.o.d advice that it's better for him to restart from 200l again or dropout bcus he was having bad result and hv accumulated more than 17 carryovers..
Some people can do anything for love

6 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by Martinez39(m): 7:57am On Mar 15, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I actually don't pity stupid people angryangry

MannieA, You dey So??
Anybody that is stvpid enough to sponsor a girl through school should not be pitied.
Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by Martinez39(m): 7:59am On Mar 15, 2019
Joshrob:

I have a friend in sch that defile his admission for two years when he was in 200l, just to wait for his girlfriend doing diploma to gain admission to regular program so that they will graduate together.. The funny thing is that they meet in sch..
The girl did not gain admission after 2 attempt, later gain admission in another sch and broke up with my guy.. He later droped out in 400l after his h.o.d advice that it's better for him to restart from 200l again or dropout bcus he was having bad result and hv accumulated more than 17 carryovers..
shocked sad Did this really happen?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by Joshrob(m): 8:12am On Mar 15, 2019
Martinez39:
shocked sad Did this really happen?

I swear.. It happened
The guy is in Kenya hustling now
When his mum came to sch bcus she's seeing the poeple that did matriculation with her son going for services, she fainted when the h.o.d show her the guy carryovers.
His dad have 2 wife's and he's the only son his mum have, she have to beg the father to help the guy with money to start something with his life bcus they man have already disown him after hearing the story.
Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by nuelzz04(m): 8:15am On Mar 15, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Yes, I would have.

Let's forget the fact that you can never be good enough for some people. But let me tell you the truth, a woman would HARDLY walk away from a relationship where she's treated right...and where there's money.
hmmm lots of women actually do..... especially when dere is an ex somewhere.. N mind you no one is perfect.... Now she cud b treated right 90% of d time n still leave because of that 10%

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 15, 2019
The lady is wise, the guy na mumu
Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:58am On Mar 15, 2019
Why would a sane man invest in a girl that isn't his sister, daughter or any close relative? I will continue to say that men should desist from this act of sponsoring a girl's education with hope of marrying her after graduation. This is nonsense and silly!

No WOMAN is worth such sacrifice

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by marvin906(m): 9:02am On Mar 15, 2019
karma might be slow buh it always does it's job one way or the other so the chick better be prepared..

for the guy I really can't blame him just that life goes on buh the scar will never leave he's heart..
As for me a chick that isn't my wife I can never invest in her the risk is just too much

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by luvyaself95(m): 9:08am On Mar 15, 2019
Joshrob:

Stupid love is what is called...
Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by luvyaself95(m): 9:10am On Mar 15, 2019
Joshrob:

I swear.. It happened
The guy is in Kenya hustling now
When his mum came to sch bcus she's seeing the poeple that did matriculation with her son going for services, she fainted when the h.o.d show her the guy carryovers.
His dad have 2 wife's and he's the only son his mum have, she have to beg the father to help the guy with money to start something with his life bcus they man have already disown him after hearing the story.
tell me reasons why i will love..
Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:14am On Mar 15, 2019
Martinez39:
Anybody that is stvpid enough to sponsor a girl through school should not be pitied.
True!!
Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:22am On Mar 15, 2019
nuelzz04:
hmmm lots of women actually do..... especially when dere is an ex somewhere.. N mind you no one is perfect.... Now she cud b treated right 90% of d time n still leave because of that 10%

Only a delusional person craves perfection.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 15, 2019
Bf/Gf relationship is risky . Anything can happen.

But the man mumu sha.
Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by Tupacc: 9:27am On Mar 15, 2019
I don’t just understand some men!
Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by Tupacc: 9:29am On Mar 15, 2019
Monaco2:

Chai

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Caught On Camera Openly Masturbating Inside A Shop In Lagos (video) / Memes Single Peeps Can Relate To / A Girl Friend Vs Bank Manager In Owerri!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.