Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Romance Landers This Is Her. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Landers This Is Her. (2765 Views)

Romance Landers Judge My Look. / Nocturnal Romance Landers, Let's Chit- Chat / Romance Landers Who Deserve To Be Queen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Landers This Is Her. by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 05, 2016
I don't even understand what's on going on here can someone please explain

Re: Romance Landers This Is Her. by George22016(m): 7:40am On Aug 05, 2016
sashishalom:
Wetin person no go hear....

I believe Wisdom is the key to all this rubbish...

I use to enjoy NL because of its witty and sarcastic comments and now this??..

Where is it written that a lady below 24 is not serious about getting married??even if she has an account in all the social network known to man...

Where your reasoning takes you to that's where you'll end up at

awww another misguided fool

NEXT!!!
Re: Romance Landers This Is Her. by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 05, 2016
Frozeen:
Serious mata!
These are the reasons why I side with Paulkillerman , Obontami and their gospel of CCM (chop clean mouth). People sit down insulting them but thats real talk. Even Jesus was killed for telling the truth.

1 Like

Re: Romance Landers This Is Her. by bomasek(m): 8:38am On Aug 07, 2016
SHOCK7:

hmm, where is the evidence when did #Chronique do that?
Guy,like u no fuc.k the bae,u just dey spend mola?
Re: Romance Landers This Is Her. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
Hmmmm, e no go end

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Has A Spirit Husband / A Lady Ran Mad Unclad In Front Of A Fast Food In Owerri,imo State(graphic Pics) / Guys, Before You Take Any Girl Home 4 D Night, Ask Her If She Bedwets. E Get Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.