Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Guys, Before You Take Any Girl Home 4 D Night, Ask Her If She Bedwets. E Get Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Before You Take Any Girl Home 4 D Night, Ask Her If She Bedwets. E Get Why (2768 Views)

Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? / This Man Still Bedwets At This Age. / Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Before You Take Any Girl Home 4 D Night, Ask Her If She Bedwets. E Get Why by RealSolution001: 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
Do you know after the Royal Rumble Bleep and all, we slept off only for me to wake up and realized my two mattresses were like they were inside Atlantic Ocean. I mean what sort of girls do we have these days? How can a girl of 21/22/23 still be bedwetting (nocturnal enuresis)? For two days now, my room has been producing stenched smells. Yesterday I had to stay outside and tactically avoided any visitor. Today, I had to stay back from church in anticipation for sunshine so I can dry the mattresses.

Guys, I repeat always ask questions before you carry any girl home.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Before You Take Any Girl Home 4 D Night, Ask Her If She Bedwets. E Get Why by Ultimategeneral: 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
Your village people decided to visit you. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Before You Take Any Girl Home 4 D Night, Ask Her If She Bedwets. E Get Why by sapeleboi(m): 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
after giving her royal rumble f***k what did you except

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Before You Take Any Girl Home 4 D Night, Ask Her If She Bedwets. E Get Why by vanida6: 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
sapeleboi:
after giving her royal rumble f***k what did you except
maybe he's expecting smack down f***king waking cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Before You Take Any Girl Home 4 D Night, Ask Her If She Bedwets. E Get Why by Baloranking(m): 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
grin grin grin

Op don't be quick to judge. My opinion you're the one at fault cause if you truly gave her a royal rumble sex she would've squirted every form of liquid in her ufumukudum.

Don't quote me abeg am driving grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Before You Take Any Girl Home 4 D Night, Ask Her If She Bedwets. E Get Why by chiiraq802(m): 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
RealSolution001:
Do you know after the Royal Rumble Bleep and all, we slept off only for me to wake up and realized my two mattresses were like they were inside Atlantic Ocean. I mean what sort of girls do we have these days? How can a girl of 21/22/23 still be bedwetting (nocturnal enuresis)? For two days now, my room has been producing stenched smells. Yesterday I had to stay outside and tactically avoided any visitor. Today, I had to stay back from church in anticipation for sunshine so I can dry the mattresses.

'inside Atlantic Ocean...

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Before You Take Any Girl Home 4 D Night, Ask Her If She Bedwets. E Get Why by Samuels90: 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
Lol, crazy stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Before You Take Any Girl Home 4 D Night, Ask Her If She Bedwets. E Get Why by RealSolution001: 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
Baloranking:
grin grin grin

Op don't be quick to judge. My opinion you're the one at fault cause if you truly gave her a royal rumble sex she would've squirted every form of liquid in her ufumukudum.

Don't quote me abeg am driving grin

She didn't need to squirt nor urinating on my mattresses. What a fucck! Fucck her wherever she is right now.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Before You Take Any Girl Home 4 D Night, Ask Her If She Bedwets. E Get Why by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
she's probably underage.stop racketing underage girls.forget the age she told u..she probably increased the age

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Before You Take Any Girl Home 4 D Night, Ask Her If She Bedwets. E Get Why by RealSolution001: 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2020
lefulefu:
she's probably underage.stop racketing underage girls.forget the age she told u..she probably increased the age

No bro. She wasn't underage at all. Physical mature and representing 21/22/23. If I see who is 16, I should be able to know.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Before You Take Any Girl Home 4 D Night, Ask Her If She Bedwets. E Get Why by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
RealSolution001:

No bro. She wasn't underage at all. Physical mature and representing 21/22/23. If I see who is 16, I should be able to know.
hmmm! it could be a medical condition then

1 Like

Re: Guys, Before You Take Any Girl Home 4 D Night, Ask Her If She Bedwets. E Get Why by Prof0fficial: 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
she could also accuse u if u slept on the same bed. she can win cos both of you are soaked
Re: Guys, Before You Take Any Girl Home 4 D Night, Ask Her If She Bedwets. E Get Why by 1234IKECHhukwu: 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2020
This is so true.
Re: Guys, Before You Take Any Girl Home 4 D Night, Ask Her If She Bedwets. E Get Why by rmbgrasscutter: 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
I bedwet also so no need
Re: Guys, Before You Take Any Girl Home 4 D Night, Ask Her If She Bedwets. E Get Why by RealSolution001: 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
1234IKECHhukwu:
This is so true.
It happened to you?
Re: Guys, Before You Take Any Girl Home 4 D Night, Ask Her If She Bedwets. E Get Why by RealSolution001: 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
rmbgrasscutter:
I bedwet also so no need
You do what?
Re: Guys, Before You Take Any Girl Home 4 D Night, Ask Her If She Bedwets. E Get Why by tobechi20(m): 1:55am On Jul 13, 2020
as if bedwetting is sn offence
Re: Guys, Before You Take Any Girl Home 4 D Night, Ask Her If She Bedwets. E Get Why by InfernoNig: 6:29am On Jul 13, 2020
She squirted in her sleep. That's after effect of the drilling you gave her

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Before You Take Any Girl Home 4 D Night, Ask Her If She Bedwets. E Get Why by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 13, 2020
RealSolution001:

Happened this weekend.

Just looking it up online, she needs medical help. tell her to see a dr
Re: Guys, Before You Take Any Girl Home 4 D Night, Ask Her If She Bedwets. E Get Why by laughitall(m): 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
rmbgrasscutter:
I bedwet also so no need
loool clown
Re: Guys, Before You Take Any Girl Home 4 D Night, Ask Her If She Bedwets. E Get Why by Kyra1(f): 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
So after your royal rumble that night, you actually wanted to go to church. To do what exactly.
Church goers just go to church to warm the seats. They are different from Christians. Choose where you want to be.
Re: Guys, Before You Take Any Girl Home 4 D Night, Ask Her If She Bedwets. E Get Why by RealSolution001: 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
Kyra1:
So after your royal rumble that night, you actually wanted to go to church. To do what exactly.
Church goers just go to church to warm the seats. They are different from Christians. Choose where you want to be.

I tell you say na me holy pass?

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Best Countries To Get Oyinbo Wife / Update On The Missing Girl (NAIRALAND Tweeter Influencers Pls HELP!.) / I Want Her To Trust Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.