Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5036 Views)

10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. / Lmao..her Moaning Soundtrack Is Like Yoruba Movie / I Don't Like The Breasst Am Seeing Whenever I Open Romance Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by TamedWolf90: 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
EmperorLee:
So we should start jumping up

Re: . by TamedWolf90: 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2016
paragon40:
of course lagos is an achvmnt, u can't even tell us where u come from...go and check d so called una igbo film, when suffer hold them, they will call their family membrs the eldest will say (Papa i want to go to d CITY, and huzzle so that i can send money home) and the 'city' here is always Lagos, u pple hate so much, yet they can't stay at hme and eat their ugwu leaves, and banga..let us rest kilode lastly op the owner of this forum is (yoruba) don't fgt u hate yoruba

Now you are looking for trouble... That buffoon hasn't said he is ibo.. ..
Re: . by EmperorLee(m): 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
[quote author=TamedWolf90 post=48189434][/quote]

Cigarette? I will pass grin
Re: . by sladimeji(m): 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
op doesn't like Yoruba...I wan vex but wait ooo e no affect d ponmo inside d efo riro adeola go cook for me dis evening

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
hertz9te:
am nt generalizing..am just stating an obvious fact....it beats me how a whole tribe could have same character attributes..
What tribe are you? I want to really see that tribe comprising only saints without a single blemish.
Re: . by hertz9te(m): 6:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
Missmossy:

Coming from you with your cracked English cheesy very funny. I'm in a good mood today undecided
lolz...i want to tell you something,but i won-t say it (i'd be bragging)
Re: . by hertz9te(m): 6:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
StunchLord:

What tribe are you? I want to really see that tribe comprising only saints without a single blemish.
i come from a greatly flawed tribe but we don't share the same flaws and we don't let our flaws define us
Re: . by Etfash(m): 6:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
O God! The black race...Why do we hate ourselves so much? Why on earth should you nurture hatred against anyone to the point of bringing it to the public? Op and other tribalistic people like him, it's high time we ditched enmity and embraced development please. Your benefactors can come from any tribe...

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
hertz9te:
i come from a greatly flawed tribe but we don't share the same flaws and we don't let our flaws define us
Is this the answer to my question? Are you so ashamed and lacking so badly in courage and dignity that you cannot be proud of your ethnicity?

5 Likes

Re: . by sleamzy06(m): 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
as a Yoruba boy..

4 Likes

Re: . by lloydmuna2(m): 6:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
hertz9te:
am sorry,buh am just saying my mind.
Ehyaa, sorry oh u mite end up in the arms of one someday, and what goes around comes around I bet you are from the same tribe.
Re: . by ademiD(f): 6:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
Etfash:
O God! The black race...Why do we hate ourselves so much? Why on earth should you nurture hatred against anyone to the point of bringing it to the public? Op and other tribalistic people like him, it's high time we ditched enmity and embraced development please. Your benefactors can come from any tribe...

don't mind him. is these politics section... some people are just dumb
Re: . by hertz9te(m): 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
Etfash:

loving ourselves still wont make us white...why be who you aint.
Re: . by hertz9te(m): 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
StunchLord:

Is this the answer to my question? Are you so ashamed and lacking so badly in courage and dignity that you cannot be proud of your ethnicity?
tell you my tribe to fuel ur hate?..the bible says do not lead your brother into temptation
Re: . by hertz9te(m): 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
ademiD:
don't mind him. is these politics section... some people are just dumb
and you the smart ones...where has ur smartness gotten you...take it to the bank and cash it
Re: . by AfroKnight: 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
hertz9te:
tell you my tribe to fuel ur hate?..the bible says do not lead your brother into temptation
Kindly reveal your ethnicity if you are proud of your origin.

Don't be afraid to enjoy a taste of your own medicine.
Re: . by Etfash(m): 7:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
hertz9te:
loving ourselves still wont make us white...why be who you aint.

The idea is not about skin color... It's about channeling the energy we spend hating, maiming and killing one another into productive thinking and creativity. Productive thinking is hard work, and it's difficult to combine that with hate.

1 Like

Re: . by ItzChinnex(m): 7:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Shame.

They're the most accommodating and respectful people I've come across in Nigeria.

And yes, I'm igbo.
Must you indicate to be igbo? why are you ashamed of your tribe(Yoloba)? be real next time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Sexxkillz: 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
ItzChinnex:

Must you indicate to be igbo? why are you ashamed of your tribe(Yoloba)? be real next time
I'm sorry, but I really don't know how to converse with people who have traded their brains for a plate of peppersoup.

Hope you understand why I have to ignore you this time, or should I type this slowly for you to be able to grasp it easily?

7 Likes

Re: . by JustHere2Observ(f): 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
I get your pain, but it would have been nice if they actually give a Bleep how you feel. But they dont, so what are you going to do?

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
hertz9te:
You're a bundle of contradiction. Aren't you the one trying to tactically lure/tempt people into tribal war? And doesn't the same bible you are quoting in defence of your pathetic postulation says you shouldn't judge people so that you won't be judged?

Where is your sense of shame?

2 Likes

Re: . by ademiD(f): 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
Re: . by ademiD(f): 8:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
hertz9te:
and you the smart ones...where has ur smartness gotten you...take it to the bank and cash it
u already know u ain't making any point...so bye
Re: . by Deadright2(m): 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Shame.

They're the most accommodating and respectful people I've come across in Nigeria.

And yes, I'm igbo.
who ask you whether you be igbo or not Mr know all? The op may have his reasons, don't jump to conclusions yet.
Re: . by Deadright2(m): 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
Yoruba people!!!

PROS;

Friendly
Welcoming
Party freaks
Big ass girls

CONS;

lousy
nosey
loud
dirty
cheats

you have said it all.
Re: . by Sexxkillz: 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
Deadright2:
who ask you whether you be igbo or not Mr know all? The op may have his reasons, don't jump to conclusions yet.
Jump off my mentions.

4 Likes

Re: . by Godwin616: 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
Very childish post. You don't like a particular ethnic group for NO reason. Yet you live in their community safely for years without any harrasment, intimidation,etc. And you are on nairaland, a forum created by a yoruba man. Wake up man. Hatred will lead you nowhere but rather self inflicted hurt and injury.

2 Likes

Re: . by SerialDigits(m): 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
and somewhere out there, op will b claiming he's human, nt knowing fully well that the transplanted brain he is havin upstairs was that of a car accident victim..

2 Likes

Re: . by kaziblake(f): 3:23am On Aug 05, 2016
hertz9te:
You refused to state your own tribe but you have the effrontery to say trash about another tribe...shame on you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

see what girls do In university / 10 Weird Sex Facts / Randy Lady Caught Masturbating In Public Transport (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.