Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Can Any Woman In This World Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Any Woman In This World Do This? (5908 Views)

This Lady Won The Most Beautiful Female In The World - Do You Believe That? / How To Get Any Woman You Want / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Any Woman In This World Do This? by Openbusiness3: 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ladies: have you done this before? Without collecting any money, receiving any gifts and accepting any favors...and you were still happy

Guys: is it possible at all

1 Share

Re: Can Any Woman In This World Do This? by chatinent: 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2020
Oga, just say you wan advertise your signature. Haba.

5 Likes

Re: Can Any Woman In This World Do This? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
Openbusiness3:
Ladies: have you done this before? Without collecting any money, receiving any gifts and accepting any favors...and you were still happy

Guys: is it possible at all

- having a child is a blessing that would make majority of women happy.... and so far as i know, even broke people have children. thats FREE happiness.

- fukc your babe so well that even 30mins after you left, she will be still shivering in pleasure... that bro is FREE happiness.

- go down on one knee and ask a babe in marriage with an (closed) empty engagement ring box. that moment when you are on your knee and she screams: "YES YES YES" not knowing that the box is empty, thats FREE happiness for you.

6 Likes

Re: Can Any Woman In This World Do This? by Ningen(m): 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
Possible?? Yes.
But it's not applicable to Nigerian women.

The relationship wouldn't even survive at all.
Re: Can Any Woman In This World Do This? by Openbusiness3: 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

having a child is a blessing that would make majority of women happy...., and so far as i know, even broke people have children.

this isn't about being happy because she is a mother or happy with her children. This is about being happy with a man. Not even specifically about marriage husband and wife alone. But dating and friendships too. Can a woman be happy to spend time with you, be around you etc and be happy without you spending any money, giving any gifts or doing her any favors? Have you experience such before, is it possible to experience it? If yes, what did you do to have that experience or what can a man do? Or are you saying that if a man can impregnate and have a child with a woman and doesn't spend any money on her, give her gifts or do her favors, she will still be happy with him?
Re: Can Any Woman In This World Do This? by Openbusiness3: 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ningen:
Possible?? Yes.

we are here to learn. Tell us how it is possible please? Explain the women you feel it is possible with and why it is possible. That way, you can educate the audiences on this thread better
Re: Can Any Woman In This World Do This? by Vyzz: 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
Only.....
Re: Can Any Woman In This World Do This? by Openbusiness3: 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

- fukc your babe so well that even 30mins after you left, she will be still shivering in pleasure... that bro is FREE happiness.

- go down on one knee and ask a babe in marriage with an (closed) empty engagement ring box. that moment when you are on your knee and she screams: "YES YES YES" not knowing that the box is empty, thats FREE happiness for you.

what if we are just friends. What if we are not sexual partners, just a normal friendly relationship. I don't give gifts, I don't spend any money, I don't do her favors, can she still be happy with me? Or gradually cut the guy off for not doing those things
Re: Can Any Woman In This World Do This? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
Openbusiness3:
this isn't about being happy because she is a mother or happy with her children. This is about being happy with a man. Not even specifically about marriage husband and wife alone. But dating and friendships too. Can a woman be happy to spend time with you, be around you etc and be happy without you spending any money, giving any gifts or doing her any favors? Have you experience such before, is it possible to experience it? If yes, what did you do to have that experience or what can a man do? Or are you saying that if a man can impregnate and have a child with a woman and doesn't spend any money on her, give her gifts or do her favors, she will still be happy with him?

there is no motherhood without a man, we are the direct link of that happiness...

as for money, it is only a tool to enhance your "greatness" )aka CHARACTER; VALUES; MANNERS; CHARMS, MATURITY, INTELLIGENCE, INTEGRITY... sadly, many women today are more focused on the tool than the person itself...

there are so many lonely women out there that want nothing than to find a good man. millions of poor people (men/women) in a relationship out there are happy, many rich women are marrying poor men and are happy, the fact that the majority of Nigerian women wouldnt, shouldnt be a reason to believe that it is impossible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Any Woman In This World Do This? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
Openbusiness3:
what if we are just friends. What if we are not sexual partners, just a normal friendly relationship. I don't give gifts, I don't spend any money, I don't do her favors, can she still be happy with me? Or gradually cut the guy off for not doing those things

true friendship isnt based on money/gift/favors... is it?
Re: Can Any Woman In This World Do This? by jakD: 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
Nigerian ladies, especially the average ones, forget it. You can't make them happy without money.
These ladies are after money and s*x, they barely have any positive things to add to the man's life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Any Woman In This World Do This? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ningen:
Possible?? Yes.

Oh Yes! It is the Nigerian women's fault! It is always their but never Nigerian Men's fault.

An open question was asked : Can a Man make a woman Happy without Money? But it can only be interpreted on Romance section it can only be interpreted as Can Nigerian Ladies be happy without Money and not "Is it possible for a Nigerian Man to Make his Woman Happy without spending? It is always about the Nigerian Women not Nigerian Men who is unable to express his love or care or importance without money.

Ask a Nigerian Man how he can show love without spending and watch him babble nonsense like one high on cheap drugs

Ask a Nigerian Man how he can win his woman's heart without money and watch him stammer

Ask a Nigerian Man if he can date or marry an independent woman or one who earns more and watch him give excuses on how uncontrollable independent Women are

Ask him if him what is worth is?

Ask him what he has to offer in a relationship aside Money? And watch him scratch his head like it house a pack of life

Ask a Nigerian Man how he fills complete in a relationship? And you hear tales of how being able to provide ( spend) for his woman boost his ego

Ask a Nigerian Man" What is Love"?

But it is never their fault that MONEY is the key factor to express love in Nigeria Society, it is only the women fault. How Women who are the receivers of such love became the dictators/ propagators baffles me.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Any Woman In This World Do This? by okoroemeka(m): 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2020
There is no doubting that money makes a very big impact in relationships these days,but I have been In several relationships that the lady is simply happy to be with me, giving them money will be an insult xx they don't need that,what they need is your attention and caring.

2 Likes

Re: Can Any Woman In This World Do This? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
No
Re: Can Any Woman In This World Do This? by tundchip2: 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
With better divcking. She'll be the one providing for you instead. wink grin
Re: Can Any Woman In This World Do This? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ariza:
Oh Yes! It is the Nigerian women's fault! It is always their but never Nigerian Men's fault.
An open question was asked : Can a Man make a woman Happy without Money? But it can only be interpreted on Romance section it can only be interpreted as Can Nigerian Ladies be happy without Money and not "Is it possible for a Nigerian Man to Make his Woman Happy without spending? It is always about the Nigerian Women not Nigerian Men who is unable to express his love or care or importance without money.

Ask a Nigerian Man how he can show love without spending and watch him babble nonsense like one high on cheap drugs

Ask a Nigerian Man how he can win his woman's heart without money and watch him stammer

Ask a Nigerian Man if he can date or marry an independent woman or one who earns more and watch him give excuses on how uncontrollable independent Women are

Ask him what he has to offer in a relationship aside Money? And watch him scratch his head like it house a pack of life

Ask a Nigerian Man how he fills complete in a relationship? And you hear tales of how being able to provide ( spend) for his woman boost his ego

But it is never their fault that MONEY is the key factor to express love in Nigeria Society, it is only the women fault. How Women who are the receivers of such love became the dictators/ propagators baffles me.

well said, i was having a discussion with Seanwilliam, and like many other African men, he believes that the ONLY way a woman can respect,submit and/or have unconditional love for her husband is if husband pays all the bills, regardless of his character/values etc... lol

sadly, many African men/women have nothing to bring to the table (but money and sexy bodies) because society has brainwashed them into believing that this is "whats more important today".
Re: Can Any Woman In This World Do This? by seanwilliam(m): 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

well said, i was having a discussion with Seanwilliam, and like many other African men, he believes that the ONLY way a woman can respect,submit and/or have unconditional love for her husband is if husband pays all the bills, regardless of his character/values etc... lol

sadly, many African men/women have nothing to bring to the table (but money and sexy bodies) because society has brainwashed them into believing that this is "whats more important today".
where did I say the bolded

I wanted to continue schooling you on the topic, but Since you keep paddling the canoe to your side and intentionally changing my points using ad hominem tactics.. then it's high time I left you to wallow in ignorance..
For the record

I never said anywhere that a man should pay all the bills.. I never said anywhere that your wife should not support you ..
I never said your wife should spend her money alone..
All I'm saying is that you should be mindful of EQUAL CONTRIBUTION which may bruise your ego as a result of disrespect in the long run from your wife, to you as a typical Africa man..

I am telling you that for you to have control over your family as a man, you must be a step ahead in aspects that matter..( aspects like finance,selfworth, career, exposure, intellectuality, e.t.c) but if you believe or dont have problem with role switching in marriage then go ahead..

Next time argue by addressing the substance of the argument or produce evidence against the claim;

attempting to argue against me, by discrediting me or falsely accusing me of what I didnt say is nothing but pure hypocrisy..

Peace!
Re: Can Any Woman In This World Do This? by BigJoe19: 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ariza:

[s]An open question was asked : Can a Man make a woman Happy without Money? But it can only be interpreted on Romance section it can only be interpreted as Can Nigerian Ladies be happy without Money and not "Is it possible for a Nigerian Man to Make his Woman Happy without spending? It is always about the Nigerian Women not Nigerian Men who is unable to express his love or care or importance without money.

But it is never their fault that MONEY is the key factor to express love in Nigeria Society, it is only the women fault. How Women who are the receivers of such love became the dictators/ propagators baffles me.[/s]

Why should men be concentrating on pleasing women, you people think so high of yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Can Any Woman In This World Do This? by Pearl543(f): 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ariza:

You said nothing but the truth. Money fuels their ego, when there is no money, the feel less of a man. They complain most ladies are only after their money not knowing, these women are only a reflection of themselves. When you flaunt nothing but money, what do you expect? gold diggers na

2 Likes

Re: Can Any Woman In This World Do This? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Re: Can Any Woman In This World Do This? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

well said, i was having a discussion with Sea nwilliam, and like many other African men, he believes that the ONLY way a woman can respect,submit and/or have unconditional love for her husband is if husband pays all the bills, regardless of his character/values etc... lol

Lol Perhaps Sean lives in a village because Women I know are beginning to look out for more in Men nowadays.A man who will achieve that Feist of having a submissive woman while he holds on to his bad characters or value must be Very Rich! Like Stinkingly Rich but how many Stinkingly Rich Men do we have in Nigeria? Lol.

When a Man dwells in a society where his worth is tied to his pocket and A woman's worth tied to her HOLE, it is normal if all they can give is what they are brainwashed to posses (One can only give what he or she has). But when a particular gender start pointing fingers, shifting blames or start calling out the other gender, it is only a matter of time before the former is given a dose of his medicine (those who lives in glass houses don't throw stone ). I find it annoying when these guys rant and blame women for everything. When in reality these Men are the ones who made the rules.
Re: Can Any Woman In This World Do This? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2020
BigJoe19:
Why should men be concentrating on pleasing women, you people think so high of yourselves.
You read with your eyes but comprehend with your anus. That's pitiable!
Re: Can Any Woman In This World Do This? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
Pearl543:

You said nothing but the truth. Money fuels their ego, when there is no money, the feel less of a man. They complain most ladies are only after their money not knowing, these women are only a reflection of themselves. When you flaunt nothing but money, what do you expect? gold diggers na
Sister we know these Men grin grin Funny enough they set the rules/norms of the society but will blame Women for obeying these rules grin grin

Biko what did we do wrong nah? Na them go sing " chop my money" and when we chop them go still rant "Loving you nah scam" . What do these men want self. I tire o grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Can Any Woman In This World Do This? by seanwilliam(m): 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ariza:
Lol Perhaps Sean lives in a village because Women I know are beginning to look out for more in Men nowadays.A man who will achieve that Feist of having a submissive woman while he holds on to his bad characters or value must be Very Rich! Like Stinkingly Rich but how many Stinkingly Rich Men do we have in Nigeria? Lol.

When a Man dwells in a society where his worth is tied to his pocket and A woman's worth tied to her HOLE, it is normal if all they can give is what they are brainwashed to posses (One can only give what he or she has). But when a particular gender start pointing fingers, shifting blames or start calling out the other gender, it is only a matter of time before the former is given a dose of his medicine (those who lives in glass houses don't throw stone ). I find it annoying when these guys rant and blame women for everything. When in reality these Men are the ones who made the rules.

kindly go through the thread before you jump into conclusion like a puma... u never heard from me yet you said I am living in a village grin btw, I'm living in Tennessee knoxville USA, come and meet me there grin

1 Like

Re: Can Any Woman In This World Do This? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
Re: Can Any Woman In This World Do This? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
seanwilliam:
kindly go through the thread before you jump into conclusion like a puma... u never heard from me yet you said I am living in a village grin btw, I'm living in Tennessee knoxville USA, come and meet me there grin
You missed the word "Perhaps". And I need not start digging whatever thread or interrogate you. I'm not that intrigued lol

You get money? Make I come chop small grin grin
Re: Can Any Woman In This World Do This? by seanwilliam(m): 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ariza:
You missed the word "Perhaps". And I need not start digging whatever thread or interrogate you. I'm not that intrigued lol

You get money? Make I come chop small grin grin

You go gree trade by Barter? grin
Re: Can Any Woman In This World Do This? by Pearl543(f): 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ariza:
Sister we know these Men grin grin Funny enough they set the rules/norms of the society but will blame Women for obeying these rules grin grin

Biko what did we do wrong nah? Na them go sing " chop my money" and when we chop them go still rant "Loving you nah scam" . What do these men want self. I tire o grin grin

Lol
Your last paragraph got me laughing out loud. I tire too oooo. It's not easy being a lady in this 9ja. It is always our fault.
Re: Can Any Woman In This World Do This? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
seanwilliam:

You go gree trade by Barter? grin
Noooo I no do, I just want to chop money and go. grin That's love nah tongue
Re: Can Any Woman In This World Do This? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
seanwilliam:
kindly go through the thread before you jump into conclusion like a puma... u never heard from me yet you said I am living in a village grin

yet you are the type of man who clearly stated that:

seanwilliam:
there can never be equality in contribution.. if there is , then it means we have equal right which means your spouse can never be submissive to u ..
seanwilliam:
What makes women respect you is when they know you beat them in every aspect(money, exposure, career, self worth, decision making and soon)..
seanwilliam:
U dont give respect to who you are better than or who you are in the same position in the long run.. why ? Because u know you have nothing to loose since you already can do what they have to offer..

btw, I'm living in Tennessee knoxville USA, come and meet me there grin

but bro, a few days ago, you said the below:

seanwilliam:
I learnt u dey one of these Caribbeans countries, meself go like japa from this country oloun.. Abi make I kuku reason dubai or Malay first? grin ,,,,i just one set my education here first ..chai, I just dey imagine myself fhucking premium pussy ... not Lagos-Ibadan Express wey we get here grin

is that Tennessee Knoxville behind that Ibadan junction or what?!?

2 Likes

Re: Can Any Woman In This World Do This? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2020
Re: Can Any Woman In This World Do This? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
Pearl543:

Lol
Your last paragraph got me laughing out loud. I tire too oooo. It's not easy being a lady in this 9ja. It is always our fault.
Not easy at all Sis. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Had Sex With Her But I Didn’t Know That It Will Come Out That Way ! / My Neighbour's Experience At Access Bank / Definition Of Kiss (according To Subjects Phy, Che, Eco. Etc Etc )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.