Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

My Brother's Girlfriend Refuses Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother's Girlfriend Refuses Money (2872 Views)

My Elders Brother Girlfriend Is In Love With Me,advice Needed / Rate My Younger Brother Girlfriend. / My Girlfriend Refuses My Sex Proposal Every Time I Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Refuses Money by Diamondqueen(f): 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
BARRIKADE:
Then why on earth are you asking us what we think of her decisions?
and yes,I understood everything you typed,even more than you apparently. so It's either you are just having trouble expressing yourself explicitly or you need to send me your English teacher's phone number and address.

it won't be a shame to admit you don't understand considering the fact that illiterates are very common. I just needed the view of others on her behaviour, period.
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Refuses Money by TamedWolf90: 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
dominique:

Nope, I've never believed in 'taxing' men

My instincts are never wrong.... cool
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Refuses Money by dissybling(f): 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
LorDBolton:
I advise your brother to break up with her sharp sharp...she's a stubborn woman, fear stubborn women
sturbon ni u forgotten the part that if she request too much u say she is making u her ATM
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Refuses Money by BARRIKADE: 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
Diamondqueen:

it won't be a shame to admit you don't understand considering the fact that illiterates are very common. I just needed the view of others on her behaviour, period.

Q: When has anyone ever needed a second opinion?
A: when in doubt about anything, no?

you have not only proved yourself to be a gold digger,you have also shown yourself to be incapable of "beyond surface" thoughts
Bye,Nkechi.
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Refuses Money by lollybae(f): 10:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
DRISKLEF:
So you'll rather eat a man dry.

It is well.
hi
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Refuses Money by Diamondqueen(f): 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
BARRIKADE:

Q: When has anyone ever needed a second opinion?
A: when in doubt about anything, no?

you have not only proved yourself to be a gold digger,you have also shown yourself to be incapable of "beyond surface" thoughts
Bye,Nkechi.

like i said before, don't generalize the traits of your female relatives to every girl you see around. "When has anyone ever needed a second opinion?" seriously 80% of this site doings is based on people enquiring for the opinions of others.
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Refuses Money by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
LorDBolton:
I advise your brother to break up with her sharp sharp...she's a stubborn woman, fear stubborn women

I wonder what's wrong with Nigerian's. If she's spending his money, she's termed a gold digger. When she refuses his gifts she's stubborn....
Naija I hail o!!!!
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Refuses Money by bmcariyo(m): 10:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
chachanga:

You could have a point there
Or we might just be seeing the effects of some good moral background or the presence of a personal policy, sadly, a backbone that most greedy "chop&quench" girls lack.

Hence, you see them with this funny entitlement complex that assumes they've got rights to empty your pocket at will just becos you've approached them!
Frankly, am of the opinion that no lady should get herself boxed into some corner where some guy starts feeling like he owns her because it's furrk-ups following such that produce all the wierd revenge shyyts crazy-mofo guys mete out on girls who've over-"obtained" them without commensurate or expected rewards.
Best bet, curtail your appetite and play it safe till....

I agree with you
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Refuses Money by LorDBolton(m): 5:41am On Aug 05, 2016
don't want you to feel like I owe you anything afterwards and i also don't want to feel indebted to you. I don't want to feel like i should give you anything in return."

That's. Basically saying i'm not collecting anything from you so don't expect anything from me... Yea you as a babe can be independent but not to the extent of uttering such words when you & the dude went somewhere together as a couple to shop.(as ONE)

It shows she. Either ain't fully committed to the relationship OR she's the "no-nonsense " type that will always do "what's on her mind...marrying an idealist (like her) is. Dangerous

dissybling:
sturbon ni u forgotten the part that if she request too much u say she is making u her ATM
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Refuses Money by LorDBolton(m): 5:58am On Aug 05, 2016
don't want you to feel like I owe you anything afterwards and i also don't want to feel indebted to you. I don't want to feel like i should give you anything in return."

This has nothing to do with being a Nigerian i'm even fiercely liberal, I hate these "couple" crap like the guy must always spend, wearing matching outfits, holding hands when walking, using words like boo etc so yea I like her independence BUT when I read the bolded words I know say her own too much.

So mz queenbee let's say you're the lady in question & BOTH OF US go shopping or ANY OUTING TOGETHER as a couple...does it sound logical for each of us to pay for what we individually bought/consumed ? Why go TOGETHER in the first place then?

Her words betrays her view of men (maybe due to experience) and such psychological baggage ain't healthy what she letting the dude know (if he understood behavioural sciences) is she doesn't need him, doesn't owe him anything and IS NOT A PRAGMATIST she won't change for him.

Such people ain't cool when they upset...I know from experience

Queenbeee:

I wonder what's wrong with Nigerian's. If she's spending his money, she's termed a gold digger. When she refuses his gifts she's stubborn....
Naija I hail o!!!!
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Refuses Money by BARRIKADE: 7:45am On Aug 05, 2016
Diamondqueen:

like i said before, don't generalize the traits of your female relatives to every girl you see around. "When has anyone ever needed a second opinion?" seriously 80% of this site doings is based on people enquiring for the opinions of others.
Gracious Lord!

did you even read anything I typed?
now I genuinely feel like I'm dropping IQ points talking to you. so do me a favour & don't reply this comment, I'm begging you. I'm done here.
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Refuses Money by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 05, 2016
LorDBolton:

This has nothing to do with being a Nigerian i'm even fiercely liberal, I hate these "couple" crap like the guy must always spend, wearing matching outfits, holding hands when walking, using words like boo etc so yea I like her independence BUT when I read the bolded words I know say her own too much.

So mz queenbee let's say you're the lady in question & BOTH OF US go shopping or ANY OUTING TOGETHER as a couple...does it sound logical for each of us to pay for what we individually bought/consumed ? Why go TOGETHER in the first place then?

Her words betrays her view of men (maybe due to experience) and such psychological baggage ain't healthy what she letting the dude know (if he understood behavioural sciences) is she doesn't need him, doesn't owe him anything and IS NOT A PRAGMATIST she won't change for him.

Such people ain't cool when they upset...I know from experience

There's no part of the write up where it was mentioned that she didn't let the guy pay for her meal.

And I perfectly understand her not letting him pay for her shopping, because most 9ja men have this mentality of, "as she don chop my money, I must chop am well" or something close to that.

You can tell by the bolded that she might have been hurt before or made to do things she wasn't willing to.

If the brother is serious he should try and talk to her, and ask her the reason for her behavior.
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Refuses Money by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:09am On Aug 05, 2016
@ Op: It's okay, i once had such a girl and we balled until we went our separate ways. It's all about upbringing and perspective to a relationship. Afterall, there are girls that must dry you up which is another perspective...so let your bro enjoy while it last.
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Refuses Money by Diamondqueen(f): 9:24am On Aug 05, 2016
BARRIKADE:
Gracious Lord!

did you even read anything I typed?
now I genuinely feel like I'm dropping IQ points talking to you. so do me a favour & don't reply this comment, I'm begging you. I'm done here.

#peace
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Refuses Money by joceey(m): 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
Diamondqueen:
she said "i don't want you to feel like I owe you anything afterwards and i also don't want to feel indebted to you. I don't want to feel like i should give you anything in return."

Hmmmm this is a very big word with deep meaning am not seeing this relationship as a lasting one tell your brother he shouldn't put all his mind on her
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Refuses Money by litaninja(m): 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
She asks for money, complaints. She doesn't ask for money, complaints.
Wtf do ya'll guys want
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Refuses Money by Brils(f): 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
Florblu:
Congratulations to your brother!if a lady ask for money,guys will say she's too dependent and if she didn't ask they will say she is too independent.Guys are just impossible! Bebe you are the bomb...
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Refuses Money by Brils(f): 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
kuchikau:

I hate girls dat mensturates. How can blood coming fron your BIG T0TO wet ur pants and skirt,yet u claim to be sophisticated. *Smells*
(in jennifer's voice)Is you okay??
Is you

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Fear I’m A Dad After Drunken $e* But Girl Says It’s None Of My Business / Help!...i Want To Marry Her But She Have This Disability! / What If All Men Go On Sex-strike For One Year What Will Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.