Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

My Elders Brother Girlfriend Is In Love With Me,advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Elders Brother Girlfriend Is In Love With Me,advice Needed (1202 Views)

Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too / My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. / Rate My Younger Brother Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Elders Brother Girlfriend Is In Love With Me,advice Needed by Edoigho: 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
good day fellow nairalanders,am tired so i decided to share my story
here' my name is blessing i base in delta state,there was a day when my brother and his girlfriend came to meet us at home,so we gist normally and we started to share some little story about ourselves..since then she always come to visit us at home.,and whenever am around she will like to stay for the whole day,,when she see me,she always smile...she always called me if am at home,
lets cut the story short,there was one faithful night when she met me on the way,she ran towards me,hug me and try to kiss me,am so suprised that day,and next when she visit me,she told me that the very first time she saw me,she's short of words,that she fell attracted to me,she love me more than my elder brother..that she love everything about me!!!
that she no longer love my brother again!!
please i need your advice dear friends
Re: My Elders Brother Girlfriend Is In Love With Me,advice Needed by madridguy(m): 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
Tell your brother to leave her for you.

4 Likes

Re: My Elders Brother Girlfriend Is In Love With Me,advice Needed by kullozone(m): 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
Don't worry, your brother won't get mad at you. He didn't tell you he met her in an okpo hotel abi?

smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Elders Brother Girlfriend Is In Love With Me,advice Needed by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2018
Fuvk her and cleam mouth

2 Likes

Re: My Elders Brother Girlfriend Is In Love With Me,advice Needed by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2018
I'd advice you don't give in to her 'cause she seem like the type whose feelings are fleeting.

1 Like

Re: My Elders Brother Girlfriend Is In Love With Me,advice Needed by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
LordOfSamosa:
Fuvk her and cleam mouth
Don't you know it will affect his relationship with his brother? And what happened to being one's brother keeper?
Re: My Elders Brother Girlfriend Is In Love With Me,advice Needed by swiz123(m): 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2018
You don't need any advice.

Even if the whole of nairaland advises you against it, you will still do it.

I personally think it is very ungentlemanly to turn down a nunu

1 Like

Re: My Elders Brother Girlfriend Is In Love With Me,advice Needed by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
kimbraa:
Don't you know it will affect his relationship with his brother? And what happened to being one's brother keeper?
The girl is a slut and sluts are treated that way.

Thank God his brother haven't propose undecided
Re: My Elders Brother Girlfriend Is In Love With Me,advice Needed by chicoMX(m): 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
Just like someone rightly said, tell your brother to leave her for you.
Re: My Elders Brother Girlfriend Is In Love With Me,advice Needed by oniru4real: 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
Guy if u love ur brother just call him and tell him what the girl is doing and hope he will belief you
Re: My Elders Brother Girlfriend Is In Love With Me,advice Needed by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2018
LordOfSamosa:
The girl is a slut and sluts are treated that way.

Thank God his brother haven't propose undecided
I think her values aren't edged yet.
Re: My Elders Brother Girlfriend Is In Love With Me,advice Needed by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
kimbraa:
I think her values aren't edged yet.
Hmmm yea i think.
Re: My Elders Brother Girlfriend Is In Love With Me,advice Needed by Kneephy(m): 6:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
E file f'onmo to sabi
Re: My Elders Brother Girlfriend Is In Love With Me,advice Needed by Kingsley1000(m): 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
Chop her and clean mouth.even ur bro will be proud of you
Re: My Elders Brother Girlfriend Is In Love With Me,advice Needed by Kingsley1000(m): 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
kimbraa:
Did the brother have the intention of marrying her..i have had same experience,my younger bro(he's very handsome) bleep my bae,he told me..i didnt even fret.if the bro is a real G,he won't feel betrayed as long as she isnt a wife
Re: My Elders Brother Girlfriend Is In Love With Me,advice Needed by Headlesschicken(m): 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
undecided
Re: My Elders Brother Girlfriend Is In Love With Me,advice Needed by Lalas247(f): 8:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
Mtcheew
Re: My Elders Brother Girlfriend Is In Love With Me,advice Needed by Kingsley1000(m): 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
opportunity comes bet once
Re: My Elders Brother Girlfriend Is In Love With Me,advice Needed by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
This is a very simple matter!

If you're also attracted to her, talk to your brother. Tell him what she told you.

After that, the two of you can be passing her to each other while you pretend like you're trying to stab your brother in the back (a bad brother)

By the time she realizes what a bitch she is, you've already ""chopped and cleaned mouth""

One of the best feelings ever is to share a pussy with your blood brother, the girl will be so ashamed by the time she realizes.

Hoes everywhere, God help us!

1 Like

Re: My Elders Brother Girlfriend Is In Love With Me,advice Needed by Kingsley1000(m): 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
ladiesreject:
This is a very simple matter!

If you're also attracted to her, talk to your brother. Tell him what she told you.

After that, the two of you can be passing her to each other while you pretend like you're trying to stab your brother in the back (a bad brother)

By the time she realizes what a bitch she is, you've already ""chopped and cleaned mouth""

One of the best feelings ever is to share a pussy with your blood brother, the girl will be so ashamed by the time she realizes.

Hoes everywhere, God help us!
Me and my junior bro did it bk in the days

(1) (Reply)

My Funny Experience Around My Crush / Man Tortures His Wife, Shaves Her Head Because She Did Not Dance For His Friends / How To Do It Even If She Is Dry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.