Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:03 AM

Question Of The Day. Be Honest Pleaset - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day. Be Honest Pleaset (736 Views)

Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? / How Will You React To This? Be Honest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day. Be Honest Pleaset by mrsaint108: 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
Imagine after saving 10m for 5 Years with Plan to use the fund to invest in something better and then you got a Call that Kidnappers needs all your Life savings so that your old Grandma can be release.

#Be Sincere!! Can you spare your 10m to Save the Life of your Grandma?

question-day-can-pay-kidnappers-10m-life-savings-release-95-year-old-grandmother ......
Re: Question Of The Day. Be Honest Pleaset by EmperorLee(m): 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
Even my Grandma go vex if I pay the money.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day. Be Honest Pleaset by DRISKLEF(m): 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
EmperorLee:
Ha!

Baba na you o
Re: Question Of The Day. Be Honest Pleaset by EmperorLee(m): 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Ha!

Baba na you o

grin. You go pay am?
Re: Question Of The Day. Be Honest Pleaset by bibijay123(f): 7:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
My grandma? I will ooo
Re: Question Of The Day. Be Honest Pleaset by DRISKLEF(m): 7:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
EmperorLee:

grin. You go pay am?
I'm still undecided first. cheesy
Re: Question Of The Day. Be Honest Pleaset by tempem: 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Ha!

Baba na you o
My Grandma?!, I won't drop it.
Hope you won't hold me for being honest, bro?
Re: Question Of The Day. Be Honest Pleaset by EmperorLee(m): 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
DRISKLEF:
I'm still undecided first. cheesy

Make I help you cheesy.

If you end up paying the ransome, Grandma would have been exposed to mosquitoes, stress and all when she was kidnapped, a week after she returns home, Grandma falls ill and die.

No money for burial . Grandma dead body go vex for you grin

You ignore the kidnapper, he kills Grandma and deliver the body to you. You give Grandma a befitting burial, you build a School and name it after Grandma.

Grandma will look down from heaven and say "That is my beloveth Grandson in whom I am well pleased grin

Now choose?

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day. Be Honest Pleaset by DRISKLEF(m): 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
EmperorLee:

Make I help you cheesy.

If you end up paying the ransome, Grandma would have been exposed to mosquitoes, stress and all when she was kidnapped, a week after she returns home, Grandma falls ill and die.

No money for burial . Grandma dead body go vex for you grin

You ignore the kidnapper, he kills Grandma and deliver the body to you. You give Grandma a befitting burial, you build a School and name it after Grandma.

Grandma will look down from heaven and say "That is my beloveth Grandson in whom I am well pleased grin

Now choose?

He don rush break am down.. Omo see analysis.

I'll choose errmm.
Re: Question Of The Day. Be Honest Pleaset by DRISKLEF(m): 7:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
tempem:

My Grandma?!, I won't drop it.
Hope you won't hold me for being honest, bro?
LOL.

Nahh. I mean, honesty can be relative sometimes.
Re: Question Of The Day. Be Honest Pleaset by EmperorLee(m): 7:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
DRISKLEF:
He don rush break am down.. Omo see analysis.

I'll choose errmm.

Before you do errmm finish sef, Kidnapper go don provoke cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day. Be Honest Pleaset by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
I won't pay the ransome.. that 10m will go a along way in giving her a befitting burial and taking care of her loved ones.
Re: Question Of The Day. Be Honest Pleaset by Sexxkillz: 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
This isn't even a question.

Without my grandmother, there's no me. She gave birth to my mother. I can't let her suffer and die such a cruelsome death, only to come out and bury her in an expensive coffin and take care of her burial expenses. My mind will never be at rest knowing I could have saved her.

If I was kidnapped and my grandmother doesn't have 10m to save me, but she has a house worth 25m, she'll rather sell that house for 10m and save me. I just can't think of anything otherwise apart from saving her.

This isn't a real scenario, and God forbid it being real. But all you people saying you'll let her die and use the money to bury her, one day, you'll be a kidnapped grandparent with a grandchild who has 10m somewhere.

May your grandchild allow you to die an unhappy death and bury you instead, with 10m. . . Say amen.

4 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day. Be Honest Pleaset by mizzbouqui(f): 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
EmperorLee:
Seconded grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Twisted Fate - Episode 2 / How Females Think / 7 Peculiar Childhood Sunday Habits Nigerians Still Adopt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.