Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,521 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop (91707 Views)

Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor / UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS / Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by dickoflife(m): 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
PerkyJeggs:

Person wey don die. uhn?
yes before he gets to heaven he can still have multiple orgasms..
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by Eazie351(m): 3:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
Someone wud still blame buhari.
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by PerkyJeggs(m): 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
dickoflife:
yes before he gets to heaven he can still have multiple orgasms..

Seriously? What can I say bruh,
You need Jesus
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by OfficialAwol(m): 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
And just when I thought masturbation was the safest it has killed Harold. Time to invent another. Guys let's brainstorm. we've got to tell the girls we can afford pleasure without their punnany. Innamin?

2 Likes

Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by tunahper(m): 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
'Stroking d salami' has ended another person's life.. Chai grin
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by SonOfaNobody(m): 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
chojo3000:
Americans dey overdo sha.. y u go wan strangle urself because of masturbation? annnikky dis ur dp make pesin no die ontop ur matter too o

How Bristol, England take concern America? undecided

1 Like

Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by Lexzytee(m): 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
Theoritical:
Endtime masturbation. Endtime Laptop grin
Wetin be end tym laptop there na
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by Mcowubaba: 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
Sad angry angry angry
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by nell2: 4:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
kuchikau:

I hate girls dat mensturates. How can blood coming fron your BIG T0TO wet ur pants and skirt,yet u claim to be sophisticated. *Smells*
Gosh!!! Wasted spermatozoa

2 Likes

Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by passyhansome(m): 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
Shoutout to all Vaseline crew in the house, just lost a member. RIP

Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
annnikky:

Reall? So hw do u intend pregnanting ur wife in future if she dnt mensturate Even u that came in to this world, hw did u do d@? Did u came out of d blues or from heaven down to earth? undecided undecided

Bruhs tink joor undecided undecided undecided

babe see eh, idiots like this are only seeking attention, replaying his post makes him feel like this grin just ignore him he knows his stupid already.
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
It happened in E-N-G-L-A-N-D. Nothing concerns me. Nigerians love their lives too much to attempt such.
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by Akims(m): 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
RIP dude. you might be dead, but your manhood lives on.

1 Like

Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by Fizzie87(f): 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
kuchikau:

I hate girls dat mensturates. How can blood coming fron your BIG T0TO wet ur pants and skirt,yet u claim to be sophisticated. *Smells*
. Meaning ??
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by elnino02(m): 4:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
Konji nh bastard. Umuasas shey una don rest un dy stingy wiv kitty kat way God give Una 4 free
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by thecuteone(m): 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by falconey(m): 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
falconey:

hi sorry for the disturbance.

elnino02
Fizzie87
grossintel
Akims
charix
nell2
passyhansome

How was your night? I guess it went well.
please VOTE falconey come Saturday for MR NAIRALAND 2016 FINALS voting starts 10am to 6pm in fashion section , how I vote ? Here is the format simple post "I VOTE falconey CC NLJEGA" .
Your vote work wonders it can put a smile on my face for a very long time .
I will always remember your willingness to help me during my time of need. It takes a very unique person to leave her important schedule on short notice to come and vote . Thank you as you cast your SUFFRAGE . GOD BLESS YOU, GOD BLESS NIGERIA ,GOD BLESS NAIRALAND.
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by annnikky(f): 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
grossintel:
babe see eh, idiots like this are only seeking attention, replaying his post makes him feel like this grin just ignore him he knows his stupid already.
I tire oo honestly, maybe his future kids will fall from heaven n not conceive by a woman.

Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by bmos(m): 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
mordtonia:
This is what it means to 'die on the job'.
Hahahaha grin
Konji the B*STARD cheesy

He died on active service. Devil punished him

1 Like

Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by AlphaCentauri: 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
kuchikau:

dayum nigga
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by annnikky(f): 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
Fizzie87:
. Meaning ??
Meaning that the guy wasn't conceived by a woman undecided
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by AlphaCentauri: 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
tunahper:
'Stroking d salami' has ended another person's life.. Chai grin
the kielbasa grin
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by engrjacuzzi: 5:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
I suspect the op of masturbating too.
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
falconey:
falconey:

hi sorry for the disturbance.

elnino02
Fizzie87
grossintel
Akims
charix
nell2
passyhansome

How was your night? I guess it went well.
please VOTE falconey come Saturday for MR NAIRALAND 2016 FINALS voting starts 10am to 6pm in fashion section , how I vote ? Here is the format simple post "I VOTE falconey CC NLJEGA" .
Your vote work wonders it can put a smile on my face for a very long time .
I will always remember your willingness to help me during my time of need. It takes a very unique person to leave her important schedule on short notice to come and vote . Thank you as you cast your SUFFRAGE . GOD BLESS YOU, GOD BLESS NIGERIA ,GOD BLESS NAIRALAND.
Mscheew.
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by Maski87: 5:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
mirakuru:
don't know why some guys prefer to masturbate than experience the real deal... masturbation itself destroys the brain. now it has led to the death of a young man.
Please how does maturation destroy the brain this is careless talk
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by Stormyweather(m): 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Hmmmmmm

It is well

He should not be 'embalm' yet, he travel to planet 'Mercury' because the pleasure was too much on him
its like you go there a lot o...how do they know when he is back na?
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by balancediet(m): 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
U could have saved a soul or feel bad for not having opportunity to save a soul
mordtonia:

Yes, I did. grin
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by Alfred234(m): 5:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
Lmao!!! grin but how can you strangle yourself because you want to masturbate? #Smh
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by annnikky(f): 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
engrjacuzzi:
I suspect the op of masturbating too.
Na me n u dey do am ni
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by muller101(m): 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
Died from konjilitis.
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by vicstar(m): 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
• • • • • Any how e worst reach!! Niggas go still dey grab vaseline once once!! angry
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
But ladies wicked shaa... just to give this thing make person do dem no gree, i don't know what they are saving their vigina for, God gave this thing free to them, but they are hoarding it and young men are dying because of this thing. I don't know what they will gain for allowing innocent man died because of something you got freely and starve young men from enjoying it. If we have this thing do you think we will begging to enjoy it. No problem

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) / Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) / Download Jenifa’s Diary Season 1 All Episodes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.