Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop (91706 Views)

Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor / UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS / Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by sleamzy06(m): 9:20pm On Aug 04, 2016

9 Likes

Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
annnikky:
Hw na
Its in the eyes of the Vaseline holder grin grin

1 Like

Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
crotonite:
u sabi free hand style i wan learn am.
bruh I no sabi freestyle o na play abeg
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
crotonite:
i hv tried it once, and i can proudly tell you that is the best orgassm i hv ever had. u can give it a try if u don't mind. mind u, it can be addictive
Nah I'll pass

1 Like

Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by jamalnation(m): 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Pics or adonbilivit undecided

2 Likes

Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by ayanbaba2(m): 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
Delicious22:
CALL TO GLORY

With deep sense of loss and a total submission to the will of God, we the Vasline crew regret to announce the untimely death of our illustrious brother, boyfriend and member Mr. Christopher Harrold, which sad event occurred two days ago after trying to use his normal satisfaction cream.

Burial Arrangements

Friday 5th August, corpse leave the England mortuary to his home town No, 15, vaseline street for a lying in state and interment follows immediately.

Sleep on Christopher till will meet to part no more.

Fondly remembered by his stingy girlfriend his crew. grin
O boy!

Your case will be visited next by our "working Prexy"

Please am in need of the stingy girlfriend. Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by Delicious22: 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
ayanbaba2:

O boy!

Your case will be visited next by our "working Prexy"

Please am in need of the stingy girlfriend. Thanks in advance!
Ask uncle lalasticlala grin

2 Likes

Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by annnikky(f): 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
chojo3000:

Its in the eyes of the Vaseline holder grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by Gbemiie: 12:10am On Aug 05, 2016
smh
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by rudestmcblaze: 2:00am On Aug 05, 2016
kuchikau:

I hate girls dat mensturates. How can blood coming fron your BIG T0TO wet ur pants and skirt,yet u claim to be sophisticated. *Smells*
I have only three words for you "You need Jesus"

3 Likes

Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by Nobody: 5:24am On Aug 05, 2016
chojo3000:

bruh I no sabi freestyle o na play abeg
grin
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by annnikky(f): 7:21am On Aug 05, 2016
kuchikau:

I hate girls dat mensturates. How can blood coming fron your BIG T0TO wet ur pants and skirt,yet u claim to be sophisticated. *Smells*
Reall? So hw do u intend pregnanting ur wife in future if she dnt mensturate Even u that came in to this world, hw did u do d@? Did u came out of d blues or from heaven down to earth? undecided undecided

Bruhs tink joor undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by jtwest(m): 8:18am On Aug 05, 2016
;Dhehehehehehe now I'll see what he will tell angel Gabriel; he'll be like 'No sir! I was just combing my pubic hair'
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by Rozaystunna(m): 8:20am On Aug 05, 2016
patwhizkid:
Vaseline crew, coman see tongue

OK Naa ll you na gimme puna undecided undecided
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by Kelly2713(m): 10:56am On Aug 05, 2016
phisure of Christopher hanging or idontbelievit
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by jesuspikinjp(m): 11:06am On Aug 05, 2016
he must have je.ked the last milk in his system off.....say No jk off
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by 3Div: 11:07am On Aug 05, 2016
Probably orgasmed to death.

What a shame.

Where did you dig this up Annnikky
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by annnikky(f): 11:38am On Aug 05, 2016
3Div:
Probably orgasmed to death.

What a shame.

Where did you dig this up Annnikky
Check d link there n u'll c it undecided
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by ejimoforcharles: 11:45am On Aug 05, 2016
may God rescue his people from bondage end time at hand.
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by Ruchidera(f): 2:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
Weird!
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by Sijo01(f): 2:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
No pictures I don't believe this.
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
Xtracoool:
1000 ways to die: Konji-cuted

But seriously, who knows how many rejections he might have suffered from girls. Girls are wicked angry

On the other hand, why would he wanna cum while suffocating? undecided undecided

RIP to him tho embarassed
Maybe he's into kinky bdsm bullshit
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by ouzo1(m): 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
Some old zombies will soon come and blame fayose for this too...RIP bro
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by Panzerfaust(m): 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
kuchikau:

Are you daft?

4 Likes

Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by PerkyJeggs(m): 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
Panzerfaust:
Are you daft?
It is obvious bro...

1 Like

Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by dickoflife(m): 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
He needs to come for classes. I can tutor hom on the proper manner to go about such.
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by mosope123(m): 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
the guy needs a chill-piil but anyways may his soul rest in peace!!![color=#006600][/color]
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by Arijude(m): 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
The guy probably died from vigorous hypertensive solo orgasm. Rip mehn.
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by donigspain(m): 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
[size=18pt]He took matters into his own hands.[/size] grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by PerkyJeggs(m): 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
dickoflife:
He needs to come for classes. I can tutor hom on the proper manner to go about such.

Person wey don die. uhn?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) / Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) / Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.