Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,311 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop (91705 Views)

Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor / UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS / Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by balancediet(m): 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
So u actually laughed about this?
mordtonia:
This is what it means to 'die on the job'.
Hahahaha grin
Konji the B*STARD cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by winj3: 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
yeye man, all he had to do is visit Nigeria. UniLag girls will sleep with him for gala and coke.

2 Likes

Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by Ikem11(m): 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
For those that always use their mind to prolong them selves from cumming... Abegi anytime u do dis and Dat tin wan cum out beta release your sef o. Rip to the dead
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by senatorS2(m): 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2016
Delicious22:
CALL TO GLORY

With deep sense of loss and a total submission to the will of God, we the Vasline crew regret to announce the untimely death of our illustrious brother, boyfriend and member Mr. Christopher Harrold, which sad event occurred two days ago after trying to use his normal satisfaction cream.

Burial Arrangements

Friday 5th August, corpse leave the England mortuary to his home town No, 15, vaseline street for a lying in state and interment follows immediately.

Sleep on Christopher till will meet to part no more.

Fondly remembered by his stingy girlfriend his crew. grin

1 Like

Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by holluphemydavid(m): 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
Vaseline crew will not be happy about dis news
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by CertifiedMosio(m): 3:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
NCAN were u at??
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by ose2me: 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
Name checkers ....where una de
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by evy1(m): 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
crotonite:
i hv tried it once, and i can proudly tell you that is the best orgassm i hv ever had. u can give it a try if u don't mind. mind u, it can be addictive
Girls don finish abi?
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
Stormyweather:
issorait shebi konji have killed him now? girls will be happy.

Hmmmmmm

It is well

He should not be 'embalm' yet, he travel to planet 'Mercury' because the pleasure was too much on him

1 Like

Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by Ay04z(m): 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
at times girls no just wan open Di's thing for us on time......so wat do we do.....Vaseline ti take over.....I can Neva believe Di's news....

1 Like

Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by Horstin50(m): 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
continue the rest in hell bro wink wink grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by columbus007(m): 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Pics or adonbilivit undecided
pretty lady,there will be no need to see the pix,his dicck must have been too squeeze and rumpled cheesy
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
patwhizkid:
Vaseline crew, coman see tongue

Heheheheheheheheheehehe

And white girls will be happy now in the UK.

Laughing and shouting, ''he could not perform, even his dick was so tiny, thats why he failed to own a girl friend.''
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by peteradamu: 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
OK RIP
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by DTRUMPER: 3:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
kuchikau:

I hate girls dat mensturates. How can blood coming fron your BIG T0TO wet ur pants and skirt,yet u claim to be sophisticated. *Smells*

Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by NCAN(m): 3:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
CertifiedMosio:
NCAN were u at??
we are collecting enough data!

3 Likes

Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by columbus007(m): 3:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
Lol,one of a strong member of the vaseline crew just died this world is Truely wicked. shocked
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by autodoctor: 3:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hmmmm. I wont even comment on this one.
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by Hakeem3(m): 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
kuchikau:

I hate girls dat mensturates. How can blood coming fron your BIG T0TO wet ur pants and skirt,yet u claim to be sophisticated. *Smells*

woah...* u gat no chills brov.. but remember you have a sister and even if you dont then you sure have a mum..think about it lipsrsealed
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by FILEBE(m): 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
chojo3000:

Preeq dey hungry u abi

Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by Pylony(m): 3:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
Singing: "Him No sabi"
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
mordtonia:
This is what it means to 'die on the job'.
Hahahaha grin
Konji the B*STARD cheesy

In active service ?
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by FILEBE(m): 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
kuchikau:

A

Which kain talk be this? How e take concern the matter for ground? What is wrong with u? Infact....

1 Like

Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
pics or video of him doin soapy in front of im lappy and dying or...........IDONTBELIEVEIT cool
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by khalhokage(m): 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
kuchikau:

So you hate your mother? ok.
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by Akalia(m): 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
MASTURBATION! If you enjoy it click 'like' and if you disdain it click 'share'. Let's be real please.
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by leobrownish(m): 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
shocked shocked shocked Omo ale ni #KONJI yi sha This #KONJI ba bastard sha
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
Naughtysite:

In active service ?

In real active service my brother!
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by oladipo322(m): 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
All Vaseline crew..... this is common sense
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
balancediet:
So u actually laughed about this?

Yes, I did. grin
Re: Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop by decollex(m): 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
....shebi I talk am. All Masturbators una need Women for una life oooo......Next!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) / Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) / Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.