Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . (8064 Views)

I Bleeped One Girl Last Night Now Am Scared!! / Transformation Photos Of 2 Lovers Who Were Picked Up From The Street / What Happened The First Day I Picked A Prostitute ( Scariest Moment Of My Life) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by whogoscam: 1:24am On Aug 05, 2016
This happened over 2 months ago but it's manifesting even stronger now. Yes I sometimes patronise sex workers in clubs and high-end restaurants.

About two months ago when my brother returned from the north, he told me to take him to a club to cool off. When we got to a near by club he was like "Bro nothing dey here o.." I was confused. The club was bubbling so i asked what he meant and when I figured out I took him to a different place where there was "something". On getting there, he called in one of the girls and I was moved just by the way the girl dressed and my wife was out of town so I asked the girl if she has a friend then she happily brought her friend. My brother and I took the girls to a nearby hotel to "cool off".

Fast forward to 3 weeks later from that night, I and the girl I went down with continued communicating. The girl was/is actually a student of the university there which impressed me. I observed her fluent English and polished lifestyle compared to the other ladies there and I asked her why she was hooking.. she explained her story to me. Many times we have sex i treat her the way I treat my wife unlike the way I handle other prostitutes. Over time we became friends. She calls sometimes to say hi. It got to a stage she comes over to my place, cooks for me, we make love and she doesn't collect any money.

I don't know who fell in love first between myself and her but all I know is I am in love with her even my brother told me that he suspects she is in love with me. She called me 4 days ago and told me she would like to see me so I invited her to my office to talk and she told me how she felt. I wanted to tell her I am married but even I am in love with her deep down within myself so I told her to calm down and let's observe how things go.

I am confused right now, I don't know what to do. My wife returns in a few weeks I am so confused.
Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by Nobody: 1:28am On Aug 05, 2016
You are an irresponsible man. A disgrace to men. I weep for your wife. That woman has been made a fool

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by IHATEPUZZY(m): 1:30am On Aug 05, 2016
didn't bother to read d piece of shit

Op here z my advice

get a rope tie it to ur fan, tie d other end around ur neck..... u know d rest

thank me next life grin

nw lemme read tongue

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 05, 2016
coolsix:
You are an irresponsible man. A disgrace to men. I weep for your wife. That woman has been made a fool
i concur

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by whogoscam: 1:31am On Aug 05, 2016
coolsix:

That is unfair.

I came seeking for advice not insults

3 Likes

Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by Pheals(f): 1:34am On Aug 05, 2016
This is spiritual grin the Prostitute charms work - u have a wife and she came to yr house to cook for u=== continue

7 Likes

Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by Nobody: 1:34am On Aug 05, 2016
whogoscam:

That is unfair.

Really? What do you want me to say? First of all, you are married yet, you patronise sex workers. Secondly, you are married yet, you still invited a sex worker into your home to cook and still lay with her on your matrimonial bed. Thirdly, you have fallen in LUST with the sex worker and now you want nairaland to justify your actions in the name of advice.

Please when I see BS I call BS.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 05, 2016
coolsix:

Really? What do you want me to say? First of all, you are married yet, you patronise sex workers. Secondly, you are married yet, you still invited a sex worker into your home to cook and still lay with her on your matrimonial bed. Thirdly, you have fallen in LUST with the sex worker and now you want nairaland to justify your actions in the name of advice.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by sexytiti(f): 1:37am On Aug 05, 2016
It would have been much better if u weren't married, but for d fact that u are married there's nothing u can do, or would u like to divorce ur wife for a runs girl?( No pun intended)

6 Likes

Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by whogoscam: 1:37am On Aug 05, 2016
coolsix:

It's not like that
Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by whogoscam: 1:37am On Aug 05, 2016
Pheals:
This is spiritual grin the Prostitute charms work - u have a wife and she came to yr house to cook for u=== continue

I am not under any charm
Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by Angelo45(m): 1:40am On Aug 05, 2016
Mahn.. u screwed up. Y can't u just b loyal undecided

My summation:
Go back to your wife bro

5 Likes

Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by whogoscam: 1:42am On Aug 05, 2016
Ok sir
Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 05, 2016
whogoscam:

It's not like that

Hold on.

What is it like? Your wife went away for a while and you brought a wh0re into your home and laid with her. What do you have to say about this? Nothing! It's like the fish you were given wasn't enough so you still want to steal another fish (pun intended). Now you are about to become the owner of the second fish and you are looking for what on nairaland? Congratulations? Lol. Weirdo!

13 Likes

Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by whogoscam: 1:46am On Aug 05, 2016
coolsix:

Hold on.

What is it like? Your wife went away for a while and you brought a wh0re into your home and laid with her. What do you have to say about this? Nothing! It's like the fish you were given wasn't enough so you still want to steal another fish (pun intended). Now you are about to become the owner of the second fish and you are looking for what on nairaland? Congratulations? Lol. Weirdo!

With all due respect. It's guys like you that frustrate innocent people on nairaland. I came seeking advise on this issue and how I can handle it you are here crucify in me. Nigerians sha

2 Likes

Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by debeo: 1:46am On Aug 05, 2016
I don't actually believe the story

2 Likes

Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by Nobody: 1:49am On Aug 05, 2016
whogoscam:

With all due respect. It's guys like you that frustrate innocent people on nairaland. I came seeking advise on this issue and how I can handle it you are here crucify in me. Nigerians sha

Seeking advice you say.

Did you come to seek advice before going to the club that fateful night? No! Did you come to seek advice before laying with her the first time? NO! Did you come for advice before inviting her to cook for you in your wife's kitchen ?

Now tell me, what advice are you seeking?

13 Likes

Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by ojun50(m): 1:58am On Aug 05, 2016
See has una they make the guy feel bad if him go commit suicide i no dey oh.

Bt op u Bleep up wht if yr wife did that to u hw will u feel?

5 Likes

Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by deewhone(f): 1:59am On Aug 05, 2016
Since you are a married man, you just have to let whatever feelings you have 4 her disappear. Might be difficult for you, buh you just have to let it go...except if you u want 2 break your marriage

4 Likes

Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by Tobbey(m): 2:02am On Aug 05, 2016
AND YOU HAD THE AUDACITY ABI EFFRONTERY TO TYPE THIS undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by amuokuko: 2:04am On Aug 05, 2016
Yes the OP forked up but watin dey vex me nah to see fellow men who ve once cheated, re still cheating or potential cheat, being that they re not yet married spewing shit when another confesses his sin..

I know kids yakpa here, but wen u guyz leave skool and come into the real world, u will know that virtually all re cheat..

What my eyes ve seen, my mouth can't talk..
Even the famales re not exempted.

I swear I ve seen iniquities that it Only takes Grace to withstand.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by ehiage27(m): 2:07am On Aug 05, 2016
You re a complete irresponsible man to start.. you carry olosho go ur matrimonial home. C'mon give us wife respect naaa. Olosho na always olosho better go church n confess den stop taking her calls. Delete her for she's a product of doom to u ooo. Be warned.

3 Likes

Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by sugni: 2:20am On Aug 05, 2016
You brought her into your home, where you live with your wife that's disrespectful.. You already know what you want to do which is to divorce your wife n keep your new found love... that's the advice you looking for! SMH for men

4 Likes

Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by Nobody: 2:41am On Aug 05, 2016
whogoscam:

That is unfair.

Mr. Man, you a half man for sleeping with another woman aside your wife.

I may be joking around here but when it comes to promiscuity, count me out. Treat your wife better, spend lavishly on her and see her become the queen of your life. Be a gentleman my friend.

8 Likes

Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by samuelUMOH(m): 4:40am On Aug 05, 2016
whogoscam:

I am not under any charm
You are under serious charm ! Sex worker cook and sleep in your matrimonial bed and your conscience feel okay ?When yamayama disease start u go blame witches ! Your indiscipline life style will destroy your home if you don't stop .Now you are using fuel as cream when the fire begin burning you go blame Buhari.

7 Likes

Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by Sunkyphil(m): 4:44am On Aug 05, 2016
Wife number 2 loading......

1 Like

Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by Kakamorufu(m): 6:09am On Aug 05, 2016
What made me read this was that, i thought u are single. Buh a married guy? Abeg end that shiit with the hooka

1 Like

Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by firstking01(m): 6:28am On Aug 05, 2016
Irresponsibity at it's peak.

1 Like

Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:36am On Aug 05, 2016
tongue tongue tongue grin grin
IHATEPUZZY:
didn't bother to read d piece of shit

Op here z my advice

get a rope tie it to ur fan, tie d other end around ur neck..... u know d rest

thank me next life grin

nw lemme read tongue
Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 05, 2016
@OP Its just 1month please grow up. Ure acting like a 13 year old who just had his 1st girlfriend and 1st fùck.
No matter how u package her here she is still a hoe. if she was as smart as you want to paint her to be she wont be selling her body for money in the first place
Has she stopped hooking even with the new found "love"?
Let me guess
you are paying her a shitload of money and she doesnt have to work for now hence the love crap and feigned loyalty. Lets wait 3-4 months from now Id like to see how this charade ends

5 Likes

Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by HomieQuan(m): 6:45am On Aug 05, 2016
Fool of the year

3 Likes

Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by lloydmuna2(m): 6:51am On Aug 05, 2016
Oh you Even have a wife,, menh u are indeed a male ashawo to live the wife u marry,, hahha don't worry she will do the same

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

End Time: See What These JSS Students Were Caught Doing (pix) / Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) / Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.