Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . (8089 Views)

I Bleeped One Girl Last Night Now Am Scared!! / Transformation Photos Of 2 Lovers Who Were Picked Up From The Street / What Happened The First Day I Picked A Prostitute ( Scariest Moment Of My Life) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by baranzy(m): 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
whogoscam:
This happened over 2 months ago but it's manifesting even stronger now. Yes I sometimes patronise sex workers in clubs and high-end restaurants.

About two months ago when my brother returned from the north, he told me to take him to a club to cool off. When we got to a near by club he was like "Bro nothing dey here o.." I was confused. The club was bubbling so i asked what he meant and when I figured out I took him to a different place where there was "something". On getting there, he called in one of the girls and I was moved just by the way the girl dressed and my wife was out of town so I asked the girl if she has a friend then she happily brought her friend. My brother and I took the girls to a nearby hotel to "cool off".

Fast forward to 3 weeks later from that night, I and the girl I went down with continued communicating. The girl was/is actually a student of the university there which impressed me. I observed her fluent English and polished lifestyle compared to the other ladies there and I asked her why she was hooking.. she explained her story to me. Many times we have sex i treat her the way I treat my wife unlike the way I handle other prostitutes. Over time we became friends. She calls sometimes to say hi. It got to a stage she comes over to my place, cooks for me, we make love and she doesn't collect any money.

I don't know who fell in love first between myself and her but all I know is I am in love with her even my brother told me that he suspects she is in love with me. She called me 4 days ago and told me she would like to see me so I invited her to my office to talk and she told me how she felt. I wanted to tell her I am married but even I am in love with her deep down within myself so I told her to calm down and let's observe how things go.

I am confused right now, I don't know what to do. My wife returns in a few weeks I am so confused.
Hey God!!!!why
Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by drmikeadams(m): 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
grin grin the Essence of been single is to bang all the sweet punanis as much as u can bang..so that when u get married you stay faithfull..now due to the buharilization of the economy and the abilities of man to cheat at every slightest opportunity...men will continue to cheat. grin.please tell ur girlfriend u are married but u will always assist her when u can in tems of her education.. grin ; grin..imagine ur in a dream and u see ur wife riding a big black dickson.... >: grin..will u still want to cheat on her again,
Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
whogoscam:
This happened over 2 months ago but it's manifesting even stronger now. Yes I sometimes patronise sex workers in clubs and high-end restaurants.

About two months ago when my brother returned from the north, he told me to take him to a club to cool off. When we got to a near by club he was like "Bro nothing dey here o.." I was confused. The club was bubbling so i asked what he meant and when I figured out I took him to a different place where there was "something". On getting there, he called in one of the girls and I was moved just by the way the girl dressed and my wife was out of town so I asked the girl if she has a friend then she happily brought her friend. My brother and I took the girls to a nearby hotel to "cool off".

Fast forward to 3 weeks later from that night, I and the girl I went down with continued communicating. The girl was/is actually a student of the university there which impressed me. I observed her fluent English and polished lifestyle compared to the other ladies there and I asked her why she was hooking.. she explained her story to me. Many times we have sex i treat her the way I treat my wife unlike the way I handle other prostitutes. Over time we became friends. She calls sometimes to say hi. It got to a stage she comes over to my place, cooks for me, we make love and she doesn't collect any money.

I don't know who fell in love first between myself and her but all I know is I am in love with her even my brother told me that he suspects she is in love with me. She called me 4 days ago and told me she would like to see me so I invited her to my office to talk and she told me how she felt. I wanted to tell her I am married but even I am in love with her deep down within myself so I told her to calm down and let's observe how things go.

I am confused right now, I don't know what to do. My wife returns in a few weeks I am so confused.
Marry her as a second wife. Some of the ladies shouting irresponsible, disgrace, even do worse. I usually don't fly with what society thinks simply because people want to be called morally upright. If you aren't constrained by religion or culture, marry her but be sure it's love.
Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by Donpoker9(m): 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
op, dont be silly, be a man. the olosho loves you and u love her too...pls pursue ur wife and marry her, she is God sent...

#mytwokobo

#idiot!!

1 Like

Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by JustHere2Observ(f): 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
Angelo45:
Mahn.. u screwed up. Y can't u just b loyal undecided

My summation:
Go back to your wife bro

Go back ke? With STDs? Let him divorce his wife and take the hoe in as wife oo, its better that way. Before he infects the wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by power900: 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
Well we all havrf been is such impossible situations one way or the other so my advice to IP is to make her a second wife if you can afford it, after all the ladies on he street searching are too much these days cool undecided
Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by adegeye38(m): 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
Wat nonsense is dis ?

1 Like

Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by KingPoult: 3:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
MY BROTHER .......YOU ARE HEADING TOWARDS A VALLEY (BASELESS PIT)

HOW WILL YOU EXPLAIN YOUR LIFE TO YOUR CHILDREN ?

1 Like

Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by Vivos: 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
Oga sir you are not in love, you are in lust, you are just driven by your hormones. GET HOLD OF SELF. you are an excuse of man, You don't deserve your wife. you are even proud of having extra marital affairs.

Secondly you are deceiving the girl you claim you love by not telling her your marital status.

The only advice I can offer is that give life to christ. He will help get self control.
Very soon you'll contact HIV and share with the innocent woman you kept home, she'll suffer from what she don't know about

Gosh am so pissed!!!

1 Like

Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by Shinkava: 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
whogoscam:

I am either going to castigate you or support you. now the deed has been done, you honestly need to set your priority right. from your write up, it was suppose to be a one off and you dearly love your wife. I don't think I have any advice for you, other than to know what you want....and always remember there is a woman married to you who also loves you and stop the hide and seek game...make her understand ure a married man

1 Like

Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by Shinkava: 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
kingdenny:
@OP I bet you are one of those married men that don't wear their wedding rings.
If your wife did the same to you how would you feel?
If it's alright for your wife to do same then ride on. Otherwise put an end to it sharply, there is time to still apply damage control.
Don't forget "there is a road that seems right to a man but it only leads to doom and destruction "
A word is enough for the wise
oga wearing of the ring doesn't determine anything so long as 'cheating ' is concern....and I know some that doesn't wear theirs and doesn't cheat
Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
placeofallure:
At some point in life we run into temptations but it takes extra grace to surmount them. Your act was most irresponsible, No excuse! You shouldn't have brought her to your home. Marriage is honourable in all and the bed undefiled. Seriously you goofed! Forget about whether she's an olosho or not, what if she has evil intentions, her coming to your bedroom means she might have had access to some of your wife's personal stuff, don't you think? What if she picks any of 'em for diabolical purposes? You're mean for exposing the innocent woman unduly.

I've seen pastors fall for a woman's charm, that only makes you human. What's done is done, But I tell you now, whatever thing, I'm sure it's an illusion, is going on between you two must stop now! What responsible man, married or not visits a brothel? Put an end to that poo now and keep a straight face when your wife returns.

Babe you get sense abeg, One bottle of Origin for you !

1 Like

Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
whogoscam:

With all due respect. It's guys like you that frustrate innocent people on nairaland. I came seeking advise on this issue and how I can handle it you are here crucify in me. Nigerians sha

And nairaland guys will keep saying naija girls ain't loyal and we are hoes...definitely you men ain't loyal too! You're all axes if we are hoes.

1 Like

Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by Teniolasmart: 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
'aye'(witches) have finally get to you which means u are finished.....i pity u sha

1 Like

Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by armadeo(m): 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
Gut I see you have been hammered here. Let me add this..m

I was shocked to discover you are married!!!
We're you single I could have said Oh well. You have a wife and you are now frolicking with a hoe and now claiming love.

Guy go village go baff

2 Likes

Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by Angelo45(m): 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Go back ke? With STDs? Let him divorce his wife and take the hoe in as wife oo, its better that way. Before he infects the wife.
Common, that's too harsh on him na grin
Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by timsonpreye(m): 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
whogoscam:

That is unfair.

I came seeking for advice not insults
he told u the truth u are a fool for cheating on ur wife..

1 Like

Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by ted1741: 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
And what is confusing you? Bring her home, ask her to pack all her rags and move in, introduce her to your wife as you sister that resurrected from the dead and wants to share her story from the land of the dead with you in the bedroom. Let your wife know she will go back to the dead in few weeks, will come back in nine months to share the joy of a new baby from the dead with all of you. Fish brain.
Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by kingdenny(m): 10:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
Shinkava:
oga wearing of the ring doesn't determine anything so long as 'cheating ' is concern....and I know some that doesn't wear theirs and doesn't cheat
the girl in question doesn't know he is married and the man in question does not know if to tell the girl that he is married, a ring worn would have solved the confusion.
Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 06, 2016
meeennnnn......

Motherfucker
Existing in
Nigeria

Some men are just not worth it undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by ladygudhead(f): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2016
I pity u bro.In her mind she's leaving d olosho biz very soon---to a 'man's house'.lmao! ...at another woman's sorrow n pain! I smh.

1 Like

Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by Shinkava: 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2016
kingdenny:

the girl in question doesn't know he is married and the man in question does not know if to tell the girl that he is married, a ring worn would have solved the confusion.
agreed to some extent sh
Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
sexytiti:
It would have been much better if u weren't married, but for d fact that u are married there's nothing u can do, or would u like to divorce ur wife for a runs girl?( No pun intended)
u're jst cute! Hope u dnt mind following back? Thank u
Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by WhatOnEarth: 10:18am On Aug 07, 2016
sexytiti:
It would have been much better if u weren't married, but for d fact that u are married there's nothing u can do, or would u like to divorce ur wife for a runs girl?( No pun intended)

And she won't think you'll do the same thing to her

Life hard ooooo undecided
Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by CaraJewel(f): 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
Angelo45:

Common, that's too harsh on him na grin
Tòo harsh?..if twas a woman dat got dis xame issue...the bashing wuld av been quadruple...pple are even forgetting d man xaid he sleeps wid prostitutes even before he met dis one he tinks he is love wid...i hope hez wife does regular checkup

2 Likes

Re: I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . by Essence6055: 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
whogoscam:

Very Interesting... You said love... Its quite easy to blind the eyes of men by what they think is fun... To me I just think you enjoy the sex and companionship she gives to you now that your wife is away and not love or any stuff...

Does she know you are married?, if she does and still wants to be around you.. then you should know where level of value stands... and a lady with such low value can't be around a guy like you. (It doesn't matter if she loves you or not)

Now you said this
she explained her story to me. Many times we have sex i treat her the way I treat my wife unlike the way I handle other prostitutes.

So what you are saying her is that her story moved you... and you began to get used to her companionship... Very Interesting...

Now here is the real problem with you... Its not the prostitute you met 2 months ago... Its is your sex drive.. Aren't you enjoying sex with your wife (Is that why you carry prostitutes about, What's up with your wife? Does she refuse you sex? Is it not interesting with her?

Unless you start to respect and love your wife at a sexual level, this thing will happen again even if you are able to get past this one...

You can do a lot with that girl.. you can help her achieve her dreams, and be someone useful and be a like an Elder brother to her... rather than being her fuc;ker..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise...

The choice is left to you.. Tell her how you feel and that you respect and love your wife, remember to work on yourself .... and be ready for the drama that is about to unfold (I hope you tell your wife so that it wouldn't be a shock to her when it comes out finally)

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) / Beautiful Endowed Bride Bares Massive Cleavage On Wedding Day (photos) / IS THIS A GREEDY OR A WICKED GIRLFRIEND?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.