Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? (22296 Views)

Marrying. Ex Hook Up Ladies / Husband Fills Wife's Car With Concrete After She Changed Her Surname For Job / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Quality20(m): 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2023
In the past, many pastors married and converted ashewo women and they became responsible and religious but these days, many guys flow with hookup girls.

Guys can u really marry those religious hookup babes u are dating or u guys are only having fun? Are u trusting enough of ladies? Remember some of them only did hookup because of some problems bordering on finances, like been with younger siblings who need money or sick parents etc.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by braine(m): 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2023
People don't change, don't make that mistake.

270 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by YourGFsnatcher: 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2023
Quality20:
In d past, many pastors married and converted ashewo women and they became responsible and religious but these days, many guys flow with hookup girls. Guys can u really marry those religious hookup babes u are dating or u guys are only having fun? Are u trusting enough of ladies? Remember some of them only did hookup because of some problems bordering on finances, like been with younger siblings who need money or sick parents etc.

I CAN NEVER!!! I can never be a victim of Ashawo retirement benefit!!!

279 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by mmadu5(m): 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2023
cant make a hoe a house wife. no sensible guy would marry an ex olosho

196 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by 2special(m): 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2023
Once a hoe, always a hoe....

166 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Ance4Liverpool: 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2023
I can never do that bcs aboki can never do without a kettle. Even if aboki travel to rome he can never behave like romans.

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by 2aces(m): 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2023
It will shock you that your serious babe you are making long term plans with is a hookup girl on code.
Majority of these Saturday weedings are littered with overused and damaged goods.

281 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Quality20(m): 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

I CAN NEVER!!! I can never be a victim of Ashawo retirement benefit!!!
I didn't ssy asewo but hookup star or coded ashewo. U know most girls involved in hookup are coded

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by mbaise1000: 7:18pm On Dec 22, 2023
First, what most people who made comments ALREADY did is condemn those women, and it will be difficult to believe that none of them have fuucked a hook up girl before, who exactly are you going to leave them for if you have used them BEFORE?
Most importantly, there is nothing wrong in people marrying former sex workers if they have REALLY realized the danger and badness of that lifestyle and changed.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by PlsBanMe: 7:35pm On Dec 22, 2023
Most of these girls will always give you the excuse they went into it because of financial problems. Most of these are lies. They are largely driven by greediness and lack of self discipline.

If you want to marry them, be sure you won't run into financial problems so they won't go back into what they have done before you married them.

But how can you be sure that at a point in time, you will not get into financial problems?

Quality20:
In d past, many pastors married and converted ashewo women and they became responsible and religious but these days, many guys flow with hookup girls. Guys can u really marry those religious hookup babes u are dating or u guys are only having fun? Are u trusting enough of ladies? Remember some of them only did hookup because of some problems bordering on finances, like been with younger siblings who need money or sick parents etc.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by obo389(m): 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2023
Those girls no dey change and they no dey retire.
Even after getting what they want, them go still commot go do HK.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by advanceDNA: 7:45pm On Dec 22, 2023
mbaise1000:
First, what most people who made comments ALREADY did is condemn those women, and it will be difficult to believe that none of them have fuucked a hook up girl before, who exactly are you going to leave them for if you have used them BEFORE?
Most importantly, there is nothing wrong in people marrying former sex workers if they have REALLY realized the danger and badness of that lifestyle and changed.
Who are u going to leave them for?? What does this question mean.??
..no one owns prostitútes, or olosho....they are paid transaction ..they made themselves into goods to be used and tossed aside after use...

so u asking men this weird question as if the oloshos are victims they promised to marry is absurd...... Why are u pple not asking these girls if they ever thought of the possible consequences of hoeing around before choosing such life then later expect men not to see their past life as a red flag ?

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Foodqueen(f): 7:47pm On Dec 22, 2023
The ones una de marry now, no do hookup.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by FRANCISTOWN: 8:14pm On Dec 22, 2023
mbaise1000:
who exactly are you going to leave them for if you have used them BEFORE?

@emboldened: People like you who see nothing wrong with it

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by spencekat(m): 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2023
advanceDNA:

Who are u going to leave them for?? [/b]What does this question mean[b].??
..no one owns prostitútes, or olosho....they are paid transaction ..they made themselves into goods to be used and tossed aside after use...

so u asking men this weird question as if the oloshos are victims they promised to marry is absurd...... Why are u pple not asking these girls if they ever thought of the possible consequences of hoeing around before choosing such life then later expect men not to see their past life aas a red flag ?
I tire oo

8 Likes

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by spencekat(m): 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2023
advanceDNA:

Who are u going to leave them for?? What does this question mean.??

so u asking men this weird question as if the oloshos are victims they promised to marry is absurd...... Why are u pple not asking these girls if they ever thought of the possible consequences of hoeing around before choosing such life then later expect men not to see their past life aas a red flag ?
One bottle of Jameson to you.

25 Likes

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Quality20(m): 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2023
obo389:
Those girls no dey change and they no dey retire.
Even after getting what they want, them go still commot go do HK.
many do change, some are now big pastors sef
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Burgermotors: 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2023
My guy I know fit oo

5 Likes

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by CHRISTFUCKER: 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2023
Yes but I'll be using her as punching bag

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by akube34: 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2023
Quality20:
never in this life and the next

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by gbaskiboy: 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2023
On behalf of Nairaland men we say NO to this offer!

36 Likes

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2023
cry

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2023
Why will u want to marry a hoe?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by GoldenJAT(m): 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2023
My maturity no reach some kind area o!
The human mind can be very funny!! E get days when u go reason am o!

27 Likes

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Kaybanty4u(m): 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2023
Once a soldier is always a soldier....A word is enough for a wise

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Sacchi1162(m): 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2023
Just leave her for her customers. Good girls no deh finish

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Sucre6: 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2023
Kings dine on a clean dish not left overs, it's a big no✌️😎

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by HKAlegacy(m): 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2023
No

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by luminouz(m): 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2023
Nope ..

Simple and sharp

5 Likes

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Afamsi: 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2023
If God say mek I marry her

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by saddler: 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2023
Once a HOE, always a HOE

14 Likes

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by DaTruths: 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2023
I can't date an ex Hook up girl talk more of marriage.

As a matter of fact, I don't patronize oloshos or hookup girls because i see them as official public toilet, why would i now carry them wholesale when i can't even carry them for one night?

50 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Men Cheat??? / Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? / Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.