Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Rio: Siasia Prepares Nigerian Team Ahead Of Next Match At The Olympics - .PICS - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rio: Siasia Prepares Nigerian Team Ahead Of Next Match At The Olympics - .PICS (36892 Views)

“Conte Is Punishing Mikel For Playing For Nigeria At The Olympics” – Rohr / Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab / Marjorie Enya Proposes To Isadora Cerullo At The Olympics (PICS&VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rio: Siasia Prepares Nigerian Team Ahead Of Next Match At The Olympics - .PICS by toshmann(m): 1:36am On Aug 06, 2016
hakeem4:

Anyhow this is for the mod that banned me , we'd see on judgement day

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rio: Siasia Prepares Nigerian Team Ahead Of Next Match At The Olympics - .PICS by alpacino2014(m): 1:52am On Aug 06, 2016
Lol.. Naija and badnews re 5&6..
Aitee1:
Hope they've eaten...don't wanna read news like..."super eagles player faints on pitch" undecided cos no money for feeding
Re: Rio: Siasia Prepares Nigerian Team Ahead Of Next Match At The Olympics - .PICS by Controlmecus: 1:55am On Aug 06, 2016
wow, nice comments every one, it seems football is the only thing that unites us as one Nigeria. God bless Siasia, God bless the dream team, God bless every Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Rio: Siasia Prepares Nigerian Team Ahead Of Next Match At The Olympics - .PICS by Nobody: 2:11am On Aug 06, 2016
holatin:
abeg how can one become one of those supporters club member ?

Nigeria for plutonium
plutonium for what. you wan kill us?
Re: Rio: Siasia Prepares Nigerian Team Ahead Of Next Match At The Olympics - .PICS by Donmichaelz(m): 2:24am On Aug 06, 2016
Angelo45:
One of the things I admire in siasia is patriotism. He has been patriotic and steadfast since day 1
na because dog no see meat that's why dem say he prefer bone...
Re: Rio: Siasia Prepares Nigerian Team Ahead Of Next Match At The Olympics - .PICS by Ugoeze2016: 2:45am On Aug 06, 2016
hakeem4:
Siasia is a good coach, wishing Nigeria gold #rio2016

Anyhow this is for the mod that banned me , we'd see on judgement day

That moderator you know yourself we shall see on that day. sad sad

1 Like

Re: Rio: Siasia Prepares Nigerian Team Ahead Of Next Match At The Olympics - .PICS by Shome36(m): 6:17am On Aug 06, 2016
MichaelsKachy07:
It's actually Dream Team VI cool cool cool cool cool
Lol Dream Team VI, IV, /\|?? whatever

2 Likes

Re: Rio: Siasia Prepares Nigerian Team Ahead Of Next Match At The Olympics - .PICS by dave1614: 6:23am On Aug 06, 2016
Re: Rio: Siasia Prepares Nigerian Team Ahead Of Next Match At The Olympics - .PICS by LydayBobo(m): 6:51am On Aug 06, 2016
Angelo45:
One of the things I admire in siasia is patriotism. He has been patriotic and steadfast since day 1
You can say that again

1 Like

Re: Rio: Siasia Prepares Nigerian Team Ahead Of Next Match At The Olympics - .PICS by charlydot(m): 7:17am On Aug 06, 2016
Please more on that midfield....
dainformant:
After traveling the day of the game to Manaus, Brazil due to flight delay, Nigeria's U23 team beat Japan 5-4 on Thursday night in a crazy Group B showdown. CD Feirense star Oghenekaro Etebo stole the show as the Dream Team came out victorious in their first game at the Rio Olympics game in Brazil. Etebo scored four of Nigeria’s five goals in the nine goal thriller as Roma star Sadiq Umar got the other.

Coach Siasia and members of technical department were seen reviewing the game against Japan, in order to planning ahead of Sunday's clash with Sweden... The team and coaching crew also watched the game in a bid to correct their errors....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/coach-siasia-prepares-nigerian-team.html
Re: Rio: Siasia Prepares Nigerian Team Ahead Of Next Match At The Olympics - .PICS by kbbanj10(m): 7:57am On Aug 06, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
ANYTHING U DO IN THE NAME OF NIGERIA IS CURSED AND BOUND FOR FAILURE.
who u be? why dis hatred for your father's land. No matter the challenges God bless our land NIGERIA
Re: Rio: Siasia Prepares Nigerian Team Ahead Of Next Match At The Olympics - .PICS by CHANNELStv2020: 8:13am On Aug 06, 2016
kbbanj10:
who u be? why dis hatred for your father's land. No matter the challenges God bless our land NIGERIA
NIGERIA IS NOT MY FATHER'S LAND, MY FATHERS NEVER FORMED NIGERIA, NIGERIA WAS FORMED,AMALGAMATED, NAMED BY THE WHITES FROM BRITAIN SO WHICH FATHER'S LAND ARE WE TALKING HERE?
Re: Rio: Siasia Prepares Nigerian Team Ahead Of Next Match At The Olympics - .PICS by chibuzo9(m): 10:34am On Aug 06, 2016
hmm as mikel talk say na atalanta 1996 final make am dey serious 4 footbal abeg make dem reach final make i also dey serious
Re: Rio: Siasia Prepares Nigerian Team Ahead Of Next Match At The Olympics - .PICS by manutdadex(m): 11:31am On Aug 06, 2016
iykenathan162:
Is the system football field?
wetin u know?
Re: Rio: Siasia Prepares Nigerian Team Ahead Of Next Match At The Olympics - .PICS by Indiaindia: 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
ANYTHING U DO IN THE NAME OF NIGERIA IS CURSED AND BOUND FOR FAILURE.

UNFAITHFUL CITIZEN, U SEE UR LIFE
Re: Rio: Siasia Prepares Nigerian Team Ahead Of Next Match At The Olympics - .PICS by Indiaindia: 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
NIGERIA IS NOT MY FATHER'S LAND, MY FATHERS NEVER FORMED NIGERIA, NIGERIA WAS FORMED,AMALGAMATED, NAMED BY THE WHITES FROM BRITAIN SO WHICH FATHER'S LAND ARE WE TALKING HERE?

IF NIGERIA IS NOT UR FATHER'S LAND THAT MEANS UR FOOLED BY UR FALSE ANCESTORS
Re: Rio: Siasia Prepares Nigerian Team Ahead Of Next Match At The Olympics - .PICS by adrainuche(m): 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
elfakkawy:
Em I d only 1 that think Onazi or Some1 should be there instead of Mikel

Have been saying g this Siasia has this is players selection monopoly, he would rather select his players based on his preference than form, ifeanyi Matthew or even nwobodo or perhaps onazi would do well in the team settings. Instead he say na mikel for experience let's hope we see the experience sha because the last game he lost more balls than he won apart from the last goal ...
Re: Rio: Siasia Prepares Nigerian Team Ahead Of Next Match At The Olympics - .PICS by CHANNELStv2020: 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
Indiaindia:

IF NIGERIA IS NOT UR FATHER'S LAND THAT MEANS UR FOOLED BY UR FALSE ANCESTORS
IDIOTS WHO WAS UR ANCESTORS BEFORE THE WHITE MEN CAME TO AFRICA, FOOL
Re: Rio: Siasia Prepares Nigerian Team Ahead Of Next Match At The Olympics - .PICS by holatin(m): 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2016
WinningSun:

plutonium for what. you wan kill us?
we seldom collect gold.sliver,bronze maybe plutonium go be in order

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) / Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You / Osimhen Rushed To Hospital With Face Injury As Inter Inflict First League Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.