Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

See What Masturbation Does To You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Masturbation Does To You. (7947 Views)

What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation / Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by dmola(m): 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:
Bullshit, I've been wanking for over a decade and still, I'm very much active.. Actually, wanking is good for your health

Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by DaveHert(m): 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
ikombe:
If you dont get it , pls dont quote me and mind u get out of the thread undecided
Hmmm .... I shouldn't quote you because you are special or just too stupid to quote...which is it? And then telling me to get out of a thread, lolz it's my fault sha, my apologies!
Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by AnusOdourInhaler: 2:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
dmola:

I see you bro.. That muscler hand is serving as a girlfriend
Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by ikombe: 3:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
DaveHert:
lolz it's my fault sha, my apologies!
Apologies accepted grin
Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by DaveHert(m): 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
ikombe:
Apologies accepted grin
Hehe i guess sarcasm is hard to decipher! But sure, whatever helps you sleep. grin
Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
zaragal:
u forgot to add masturbation buys u a license to hell....even fornication too....busy ur life with the revelant things aside sex, sex will come but @ the right time....enjoy life...there are many other interesting tinz aside sex, footballs, video games, beach etc.....instead of sex! sex! sex!...leave dat for marriage and enjoy life....

What a lovely comment you got here

Who says some women don't masturbate more than the men?

Lalasticlala will understand better
Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by revolt(m): 4:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
DaveHert:

Okay am confused, what has vaseline got to do with anything?
PRETENDER!! Im sure ur a chronic self-servicer! Vaseline is for fryn egg
Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by DaveHert(m): 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
revolt:
PRETENDER!! Im sure ur a chronic self-servicer! Vaseline is for fryn egg
undecided I have to pretend to u because I owe u something or because I work for u? U my friend are simply a chronic dimwitte!
Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
SniperD:
when you have girls or u can arrange urself a girl often.

u won't masturbate.

solutions.
get into a relationship.
improve ur sex life.

if all those don't work.

put pepper in ur Vaseline or whatever u use....

but why r u guys only focusing on guys here?? females don't masturbate? or is it because they don't use Vaseline?

HIV/AIDS is real, forget relationships.
I don't support masturbation either because it's a Sin.
Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by DeLioncourt: 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
moyakz:

well,my english teacher really taught me good english.the issue here is just that i'm trying hard to come lower to ur level.do u understand now?

Don't use that as an excuse for your idiocy brother. That's just really low
Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by SirDavico(m): 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
zaragal:
u forgot to add masturbation buys u a license to hell....even fornication too....busy ur life with the revelant things aside sex, sex will come but @ the right time....enjoy life...there are many other interesting tinz aside sex, footballs, video games, beach etc.....instead of sex! sex! sex!...leave dat for marriage and enjoy life....

I'm already in love smiley can we be friends?
Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by moyakz(m): 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2016
DeLioncourt:

Don't use that as an excuse for your idiocy brother. That's just really low
you mean your IQ is really low??sorry bro!
Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by fox26: 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
I work for vaseline compony , do you want to reduce our demand man? Please let people apply vaseline and enjoy woo
Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by fox26: 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
TheModsAreMad:

HIV/AIDS is real, forget relationships.
I don't support masturbation either because it's a Sin.
give us reference to prove that musterbation is a sin, I think its same as spitting saliva from your mouth, isn't it people? give us reference abeg,
Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
SirDavico:

I'm already in love smiley can we be friends?

Friends....sure!!...its a free world
Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2016
fox26:
give us reference to prove that musterbation is a sin, I think its same as spitting saliva from your mouth, isn't it people? give us reference abeg,

I don't know your religion, but as a Christian, there are several passages in the Bible i can quote for you.
Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by SirDavico(m): 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
zaragal:

Friends....sure!!...its a free world

Mind if I pm u?
Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by DeLioncourt: 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
moyakz:

you mean your IQ is really low??sorry bro!

No. I meant you're an idiot...but I get why that'll hard to understand...you are an idiot.
Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by moyakz(m): 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
DeLioncourt:

No. I meant you're an idiot...but I get why that'll hard to understand...you are an idiot.
lol,e pain am!
Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by ucnwafor(m): 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
zaragal:
Is dat why u are following all the whole moniker on nairaland??

Maybe u are a follow follow spirit!

Smh
Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
ucnwafor:
Is dat why u are following all the whole moniker on nairaland??

Maybe u are a follow follow spirit!

Smh

I will pass...u ain't worth my 1 min
Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by ucnwafor(m): 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
zaragal:

I will pass...u ain't worth my 1 min
Omidan jadanu joor

Buhari sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos That Look Fake, But They’re Totally Real / PICTURE!! Could She Be The Sexiest African Policewoman Ever? / See What This Man Did After Sleeping With 5 Girls Who Are Friends To Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.